Connection Troubleshooting

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

Re: Connection Troubleshooting

Postby draganstefan2007 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:03 pm

how to fix not loged in rocket league srvers
draganstefan2007
Supersonic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:204947512
Region: EU

Postby sketch on Tue May 23, 2017 6:05 am

rubberbanding since days, everyday same story. Rome, Telecom, 100\20Mb. Fix it.
sketch
Supersonic

Postby Valerian on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:25 am

I've been having some pretty bad ping problems lately, a couple months ago i was getting 60-80 with no problems, now when i join a game it starts at 80 then goes all the way up to 160-190, every game, constantly, there are no programs running in the background, other games run fine, i get 30 ping tops on CS:GO, so its not my internet provider (Movistar, South America). Now every shot, the ball basically just ignores me and goes through the car. I've tried a lot of solutions i found around but nothing has any effect.
Valerian
Supersonic

Steam ID: Morier23

Postby steelcurtain360 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:46 am

im on xbox one and for about a week now I keep getting "connection to game timed out" message.
I get it after 3 to 4 matches. once the match ends and I ready up in the post game lobby, I will get booted back to main menu with the connection to game timed out error message.
can anyone help? its getting very annoying and has even happen a couple times mid-match.
steelcurtain360
Supersonic

GamerTag: SteelCurtain360

Postby Detox on Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:13 pm

So i got rocket league 3 days ago. I loaded it up and wanted to just test out my keyboard skills with an online game. When I tried to join an online game it said "not logged into rocket league server" so I did what anyone would do: googled it. After 3 days and talking to my brother who has a degree in computer programing and using EVERYTHING that we've found, none of these trouble shoots worked for us. I'm STILL getting that message when I try to play with my friends.... can you please explain how to fix this? I want to play this game. It was an early birthday gift. I'd hate to have to think that my best friend wasted 20$ on a busted game....

I have windows 7, I play the game on Steam.
Detox
Supersonic

Steam ID: Detox

Postby DEAD_END on Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:56 pm

I don't understand why iranian guys can't play this game!
At least give us one reason please.._
DEAD_END
Supersonic

PSN ID: SHAHIN__FZ
Steam ID: Mohsenlashkari0

Postby Waterbottle on Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:31 am

DEAD_END wrote:I don't understand why iranian guys can't play this game!
At least give us one reason please.._

It has something to do with agreements with Psyonix' online service provider: https://support.rocketleague.com/hc/en- ... TED-REGION
My texture mods

Problems with launching Rocket League? Please check this out
Problems logging in to Rocket League servers? Try this
Waterbottle

Postby exes on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:19 pm

Joined a match that had no one in there, I leave the game considering it's NOT going to work. I get banned for 15 minutes and I can't rejoin. Uh................................
exes
Supersonic

Steam ID: Exes
GamerTag: SyneofEternity
Region: US

Postby trumpee_vampee on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:45 am

Hey. Last night, problems with connecting to servers in the RU segment began. When trying to find a match, playlists were not displayed, there was a message "it's loading". If I was taken to a party, then in the rating match I did not have a rating. The problem was solved after changing the language in the game into English, but does not work in Russian. And I'm not the only one with this problem. What is the reason for this problem?
trumpee_vampee
Supersonic

Postby Waterbottle on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:37 am

trumpee_vampee wrote:Hey. Last night, problems with connecting to servers in the RU segment began. When trying to find a match, playlists were not displayed, there was a message "it's loading". If I was taken to a party, then in the rating match I did not have a rating. The problem was solved after changing the language in the game into English, but does not work in Russian. And I'm not the only one with this problem. What is the reason for this problem?

There was an issue with the Russian version that should be resolved now.
My texture mods

Problems with launching Rocket League? Please check this out
Problems logging in to Rocket League servers? Try this
Waterbottle

Postby DarkNightmare80 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:06 am

:) Hello, I want to link my twitch account with my ps4 account to have rewards but i just can't, "Error
The platform account you signed in with has not played Rocket League online. Please launch the game then come back to try again." :o But I'm expert and I often play online !!!! Please help me I can't wait anymore :cry:
DarkNightmare80
Supersonic

PSN ID: DarkNightmare80
Steam ID: Hywazus

Postby speedmanatee on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:21 pm

Hello, 5 days ago my Windows 10 had a mandatory update. I had been playing Rocket League for almost a year without any problems. After this update I haven't been able to join an online match. I can hit play online and begin to search for a game but as soon as it finds one I get an "Error 67" and cannot fully join the server. I've done everything with port forwarding, firewall, and all the other connection check boxes given to me and have yet to find a solution. I cannot undo the update unless I want to fully reinstall Windows 10 :( Any help would be appreciated.
speedmanatee
Supersonic

Steam ID: speedmanatee

Postby Fuzzy_ToastYT on Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:42 pm

Hi, I have recently have had an issue with the Rocket League servers. It says I don't have a connection to the Rocket League servers and I did play this game perfectly yesterday. I think it may be the recent Autumn update. help is needed.
Fuzzy_ToastYT
Supersonic

Steam ID: Fuzzy Toast 2.0

Postby JusTz Cross62 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:02 am

Why i can't play as a normal players?!!!Why ?!!! I pay this sh1t of game for playing not for crash and have error 67 for everythings
JusTz Cross62
Supersonic

GamerTag: JusTz Cross62
Region: Italiana,versione

Postby ice0wL on Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:18 am

Not logged into Rocket League servers - out of nowhere. The solutions posted in this thread seem to not work for me. Anything else I can do?
ice0wL
Supersonic

Steam ID: ice0wL

Previous

Return to Help and Support