Game-Start Troubleshooting

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

Re: Game-Start Troubleshooting

Postby Rocket Jeebz on Mon May 22, 2017 8:06 pm

Game just froze in ranked game and I got locked out for 15 minutes and lost 6 ranks. What gives?
Rocket Jeebz
Supersonic

GamerTag: Rocket Jeebz
Region: US

Postby thowans on Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:12 am

I bought this gameplay for the PS, very simple graphics, to be honest, I like this race, although there is more interesting. For some games, I created an animation using. In the program https://yumdownload.com/directx you can do super machine but this is for those who are interested in visualization. So true, besides visualization, of course, drive is important. Let's go ahead a few more laps, guys! The winner! :aftershock:
thowans
Supersonic

Re: Game Crashes Upon Match Start

Postby BossanovaGreed on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:37 pm

Hello,
I am running this game on Windows 7, and it starts and runs normally until I enter a match.
If I try to play online, or go into freeplay, the game will crash as soon as the car spawns on the field.
I have tried all recommended methods on this forum and the problem persists. Please help!
BossanovaGreed
Supersonic

Steam ID: brain_fizz

Postby TiltedFrodo on Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:38 am

Rocket league will not open. When I start it, it will say running and after like 5 seconds do nothing. I have reinstalled the game and tried to verify the files and nothing is working. I have almost 500 hours played on this game so now after an update to the game i am having this problem. When I run it as admin. it says I am missing the msvcp100.dill file. So i found the file online and put it into the folder but still will not open. I have no idea what is wrong. Please Help!
TiltedFrodo
Supersonic

PSN ID: psn_msun24
Steam ID: TiltedFrodo
GamerTag: TiltedFrodo
Region: United States

Postby AlexakaCardi on Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:49 am

Hey man when im playing on my main acc everything works fine
but when my little brother needs to play on his account he cannot play anymore?? its the game-startup that doesn't work
when im on my acc i can just open it everything works fine on and on
but his acc it won't even startup rocket league? ... No "preparing to launch" message even apperaring, just loading a few seconds then stops and nothing happens, pls help thx bru
AlexakaCardi
Supersonic

Steam ID: AlexakaCardi

Postby chibrone on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:08 pm

Just got RL on Steam for late 2012 iMac (specs: Processor 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5, Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M 512 MB, Software OS X 10.8.5)

It's failing at launch..

When I go to local files of Rocket League it says that RL files are damaged or incomplete, but i've been hearing that it still runs for some people like that (older posts)
Says it's syncing ..then running ..and quits. No window even opens. Validated game files, system requirements, re-downloaded (3 times), attempted opening in windowed, fullscreen, from shortcut, nothing... I've tried running as administrator as well.

I'm just super bummed. Any advice?

Thank you for all you do helping on these forums!
chibrone
Supersonic

Steam ID: chibrone
Region: United States

Postby LEAMMO on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:12 am

Hello,

I have a ASUS ROG GL553VE, new, all drivers updated, I have verified the game integrity but no solution. Every time I launch the game and it for some reason starts minimized, or if I go back to windows and then back into the game it starts with a black screen and a small window, as if the game was resized to only the game title in the windows bar. Like so: http://prntscr.com/h9hlt9

If the error happens and I do not try to open the task manager (which by the way is overwritten by the game and it stays below it) and close the game via end task the computer will go into blue screen, showing this error:

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/5 ... 487/1500w/

At first I thought it could be related to the power but I managed to search online and none of the solutions for "driver_power_state_failure" worked. I noticed this only started to happen after the latest Creators Update from Windows 10. Does anyone have any tip or lead into solving this situation? Sometimes the game runs fine, sometimes if I tabbed out, it will have this problem when I tab into it again.

Thank you.
LEAMMO
Supersonic

Steam ID: leammo

Previous

Return to Help and Support