Game-Start Troubleshooting

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

Re: Game-Start Troubleshooting

Postby Rocket Jeebz on Mon May 22, 2017 8:06 pm

Game just froze in ranked game and I got locked out for 15 minutes and lost 6 ranks. What gives?
Rocket Jeebz
Supersonic

GamerTag: Rocket Jeebz
Region: US

Postby thowans on Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:12 am

I bought this gameplay for the PS, very simple graphics, to be honest, I like this race, although there is more interesting. For some games, I created an animation using. In the program https://yumdownload.com/directx you can do super machine but this is for those who are interested in visualization. So true, besides visualization, of course, drive is important. Let's go ahead a few more laps, guys! The winner! :aftershock:
thowans
Supersonic

Re: Game Crashes Upon Match Start

Postby BossanovaGreed on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:37 pm

Hello,
I am running this game on Windows 7, and it starts and runs normally until I enter a match.
If I try to play online, or go into freeplay, the game will crash as soon as the car spawns on the field.
I have tried all recommended methods on this forum and the problem persists. Please help!
BossanovaGreed
Supersonic

Steam ID: brain_fizz

Postby TiltedFrodo on Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:38 am

Rocket league will not open. When I start it, it will say running and after like 5 seconds do nothing. I have reinstalled the game and tried to verify the files and nothing is working. I have almost 500 hours played on this game so now after an update to the game i am having this problem. When I run it as admin. it says I am missing the msvcp100.dill file. So i found the file online and put it into the folder but still will not open. I have no idea what is wrong. Please Help!
TiltedFrodo
Supersonic

PSN ID: psn_msun24
Steam ID: TiltedFrodo
GamerTag: TiltedFrodo
Region: United States

Postby AlexakaCardi on Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:49 am

Hey man when im playing on my main acc everything works fine
but when my little brother needs to play on his account he cannot play anymore?? its the game-startup that doesn't work
when im on my acc i can just open it everything works fine on and on
but his acc it won't even startup rocket league? ... No "preparing to launch" message even apperaring, just loading a few seconds then stops and nothing happens, pls help thx bru
AlexakaCardi
Supersonic

Steam ID: AlexakaCardi

Previous

Return to Help and Support