Need help? Check here first!

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

Re: Need help? Check here first!

Postby Petoskey97 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:24 pm

CreativeAttempt wrote:Hello I've been scammed and I was wondering if there was anything I could do to get my items back and stop the scammer. His gamer tag is XXXXXX. Please help and thank you.

Unfortunately, there isn't anything that can be done. I can't stand scammers but they are out there. When trading, please be aware of everything that is being offered before you hit accept.
Psyonix Support - Mega Help Thread - Thanks for using the forums! - Xbox Ambassador
Petoskey97
Aerialistic
Aerialistic

GamerTag: Petoskey97
Region: US

Postby danielblogo on Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:17 pm

where is the fuckin support??? https://support.rocketleaguegame.com doesnt work
danielblogo
Supersonic

BUG need help!

Postby marcobg04 on Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:52 am

I got the ball cam bug/ camera bug the Ball camera does not look on the ball it just looks to the side plz fix
marcobg04
Supersonic

Steam ID: marcobg04
Region: norway

Postby ross03 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:45 pm

T can Not logged in to Rocket League servers, what should I do?
ross03
Supersonic

Postby LordTauro on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:51 am

Got scammed. Got URL here. Is there anything possible? Im going to quit if not.

[link removed by mod]
LordTauro
Supersonic

PSN ID: LordTauro
Region: Latest

Postby Petoskey97 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:28 pm

LordTauro wrote:Got scammed. Got URL here. Is there anything possible? Im going to quit if not.

Unfortunately, there is not anything that can be done.
Psyonix Support - Mega Help Thread - Thanks for using the forums! - Xbox Ambassador
Petoskey97
Aerialistic
Aerialistic

Postby Fifthdoctor on Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:42 pm

Hi. I don't know if your active here on this post anymore but i am in need of serious help. This is the exact problem i have been having for the last week. I have spent constant time and effort researching a solution and have not found anything helpful. I know this is not a big concern to you guys but this problems needs to be fixed. I am constantly not playing because i cant level up and also my presets reset every single time. This needs to stop or come to a end by you guys giving me live support on how to fix this problem or releasing a quick update resolving it. Either way it needs to be ASAP or I'm quitting Rocket League because this is stressing me out. Reply here or send me a invite on steam to help me fix this. (PS i have already tried turning off steam sync.)
Thank You
Fifthdoctor
Supersonic

Steam ID: Fifthdoctor

Postby Petoskey97 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:29 pm

Hey Fifthdoctor, I don't know if my thread will help you but you should check it out. It's the green link below.
Petoskey97
Aerialistic
Aerialistic

Postby jwesto0417 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:38 pm

hi i had a problem on ps4. on 26th-27th march 2017 I traded my saffron pulsus certified sniper and black ara certified acrobat for 14 keys. I reenter about 10 am and 10 pm the same day but i only noticed at 10pm my keys were missing. My PSN is jwesto0417
jwesto0417
Supersonic

PSN ID: jwesto0417

bug report

Postby Jona_BP on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:09 am

Hi ! i want to report a bug, i was play with my friends on a private match, rumble mode, and when start the game, it had no ball ! it was funny but we couldnt play

this is the screenshot, i hope that will be useful
http://imgur.com/n6ehvYy
Jona_BP
Supersonic

Steam ID: jona_bp

Postby Stepashka on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:41 am

Hello, I have been permanently suspended from the game, ban forever, I can not play anything anymore, I'm very sorry, I ask you to unlock my profile if possible, I'm ready to pay, just leave my STEAM account, I will not play half a turn anymore , Please allow me to return to the system again and I guarantee you that there will not be more such incidents when not anymore! Please return the opportunity to play again I implore you = (
Stepashka
Supersonic

Steam ID: 41613577478

Postby Stepashka on Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:41 pm

I was removed from the games forever, I apologize for my behavior, I really really feel sorry, I can count on your favor and the will of the case that someday I will be able to return to the system again, I assure you this will not happen again! why until now you will not understand? After all, I send messages in English ... I'm really tired of apologizing just tell me what I do now, buy a new rocket liague and get a new steam account or will you block me again on my IP?!
Stepashka
Supersonic

Postby Stepashka on Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:27 pm

Access is closed to you for unsportsmanlike conduct. This is a permanent suspension. For God's sake give me one more chance, I beg you! :dork:
Stepashka
Supersonic

Postby 1minhlakin on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:58 pm

ross03 wrote:T can Not logged in to Rocket League servers, what should I do?

Same problem, there are something wrong here. I mean, it's random, sometimes I can log in easily while other times it show error.
1minhlakin
Supersonic

Postby K_lub12 on Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:00 pm

I just bought 5 keys and it charged me on pay pal, but it's been a couple hrs and the keys still are not in my inventory, and when I enter the game it gives me a error message, I've restarted it multiple times but nothing happens except for the same error message plz help
K_lub12
Supersonic

PSN ID: Galvestongal
Region: Us

Postby psymatrix on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:33 am

hello, i found a BUG. How can i report it?!
psymatrix
Supersonic

Steam ID: psymatrixbh
Region: Brasil

Postby souperyams on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:05 am

I was playing and trading with friends then (on xbox) i reset the game then i became level 17! and also i dont know if i found something amazing out but sometimes if i invite someone to a trade and they accept if u leave the game via invite. then sometimes the trade stays up and if the person ur trading with (not tested but pretty sure check this and if so white hat ;D) accepts before u leave and then u accept the trade, do u get the item does it break do they get theres takin away what happens if the wrong people know about this and if its true it could be terrible. also plz fix my level was level 33.
souperyams
Supersonic

PSN ID: ya_mmer
Steam ID: ya_mmer
GamerTag: SouperYams
Region: Xbox

Postby souperyams on Tue May 02, 2017 3:30 am

havevnt been scammed byh him but he says that him and his friends scam people alot by putting items that are colured then changing them to one thats cheaper and looks the same and trading then getting the other persons items. his xbl is (Brb In Bath) plz do something
souperyams
Supersonic

PSN ID: ya_mmer
Steam ID: ya_mmer
GamerTag: SouperYams
Region: Xbox

Postby gravs on Tue May 02, 2017 1:39 pm

The support link no longer works.

Bugs aren't responded to by Psyonix staff via the forums so I feel like having the support.psyonix.com page to log a bug is needed.
gravs
Acrobatic

Region: United Kingdom

Postby TH0NY on Sun May 07, 2017 5:30 am

where do i report a bug? i got it on video
TH0NY
Supersonic

Steam ID: th0ny7
GamerTag: TH0NY
Region: Both

PreviousNext