Need help? Check here first!

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

Re: Need help? Check here first!

Postby Cali7_7-7 on Fri May 19, 2017 11:50 pm

Hi, so i havent recieved the trophy for winning a game with every car and its the last one i need to platinum the game. Is it something you guys can fix or PlayStation? My psn is Cali7_7Love7
Cali7_7-7
Supersonic

Postby Nightfang22 on Tue May 30, 2017 3:28 pm

Hey psyonix. I was able to figure this out on Xbox one. There is a hack in the game. People are sending messages to cheat you to say accept in trades and they take away everything in your inventory that is tradable. This has occurred for many of my friends and I hope you can fix it soon. They send a message to your account and if u say anything back u lose everything. This should help. I'm hoping you can fix it very soon. I do think I found it out first..
Nightfang22
Supersonic

GamerTag: nightfang22
Region: Both

Postby Nightfang22 on Tue May 30, 2017 3:28 pm

Hey psyonix. I was able to figure this out on Xbox one. There is a hack in the game. People are sending messages to cheat you to say accept in trades and they take away everything in your inventory that is tradable. This has occurred for many of my friends and I hope you can fix it soon. They send a message to your account and if u say anything back u lose everything. This should help. I'm hoping you can fix it very soon. I do think I found it out first..
Nightfang22
Supersonic

GamerTag: nightfang22

Postby TITAN on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:29 pm

Need help trouble shooting error 67? I have done everything posted on previous forums I even port forwarded 7000-9000 game server. Still I get error 67.:(
TITAN
Supersonic

Steam ID: TITANKADE
GamerTag: TITAN GOD95

Postby AzzaSki-01 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:56 pm

I play on the ps4.
The update is good however it has reset my reset button in training to R1 and will not let me rebind it. This has only effected my reset bind and all other button binds are fine. I use R1 for my boost so this means unless i change my set up ( and i don't want to as I've used this from day 1 so would be difficult aswell as frustrating to relearn) i can no longer use training. has any one else had the issue and is there a fix?
AzzaSki-01
Supersonic

PSN ID: AzzaSki-01
Region: Ps4

Postby steelcurtain360 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:37 am

I'm on xbox. My game crashes randomly. Match start, when someone scores a goal, post game lobby, no specific time. It's just random. Also, I get deranged and 15 min bam if it happens in ranked. I have 3 friends this is happening to also. Started about 2 weeks before update.
steelcurtain360
Supersonic

GamerTag: SteelCurtain360

Postby Tentacles on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:17 pm

I still constantly lag, us west.
Tentacles
Assault-Craft
Assault-Craft

Steam ID: Tentacles
Region: United States

Postby HI PERSON on Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:16 pm

Is there a way to install super-sonic acrobatic rocket-powered battle cars on pc?
HI PERSON
Supersonic

Steam ID: catsinthemorning

Postby Dirkened on Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:15 pm

HI PERSON wrote:Is there a way to install super-sonic acrobatic rocket-powered battle cars on pc?

No, there's not.
Rocket League Fan Ambassador
Dirkened
Psyonix Developer
Psyonix Developer

PSN ID: Dirkened
Steam ID: Dirkened
GamerTag: Dirkened
Region: NA

Re: Need help? Check here first! When i was playing RL ,

Postby Locryda520 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:10 am

I had just won competitive n lost a division is it suppost to do that??????Let me know please it happen to me twice!
Locryda520
Supersonic

PSN ID: Locryda520
Steam ID: Locryda420

Postby Locryda520 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:38 am

I was playing competitive yesterday and our team just won yet it took my division what do i do?
Locryda520
Supersonic

PSN ID: Locryda520
Steam ID: Locryda420

Ban for no reason...

Postby twantje8 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:33 am

Hello Psyonix,

I started up rocket league this morning and saw i had a ban... it said: You have been banned for being abusive or offensive to players over voice or text chat.
Even though i didnt even play rocket league yesterdag. I have never in my life been offensive or abusive to players and i always respect other people. So is there any way that my ban could be removed because there is no reason for it. My steam name is Wilfred.

Thank you in advance,
Wilfred
twantje8
Supersonic

PSN ID: -
Steam ID: Wilfred
Region: EU

Re: Ban for no reason...

Postby Waterbottle on Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:05 am

twantje8 wrote:Hello Psyonix,

I started up rocket league this morning and saw i had a ban... it said: You have been banned for being abusive or offensive to players over voice or text chat.
Even though i didnt even play rocket league yesterdag. I have never in my life been offensive or abusive to players and i always respect other people. So is there any way that my ban could be removed because there is no reason for it. My steam name is Wilfred.

Thank you in advance,
Wilfred

If you feel your ban is unjustified you can contact the support here: https://support.rocketleague.com/
My texture mods

Problems with launching Rocket League? Please check this out
Problems logging in to Rocket League servers? Try this
Waterbottle

Region: EU

Re: Need help

Postby Kboogie on Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:44 pm

I just updated my graphics card to a 1060 and rocket league came with it. It came in the form of a code so i was thinking that was the problem but I honestly have no clue. Every time I get on and try to join an online match it says "error 67". I just got the game and cannot play online. This is very frustrating considering my friends have no problem with playing online but I cant. I tried looking all over the internet for solutions but i cant find a single one (that works at least). I looked on this website for a solution and one of the developers said to just change the servers to US east and US west but that hasn't worked for anyone it looks like. If its possible to give me a solution it would help hundreds of others trying to enjoy the fun of rocket league. I would love a quick solution/response!

Thank You...
Kboogie
Supersonic

Steam ID: kadenhelms
GamerTag: DizzyDonkey84
Region: United States

Postby Kmay on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:13 am

I did the steps for the not logged into rocket league servers but it did not work. If you have a solution please reply.
Kmay
Supersonic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:231192804
Region: US

Postby crimson on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:14 am

I need to speak with a admin
crimson
Supersonic

Steam ID: Finesse | Crimson

Postby 22_caden_22 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:09 pm

It is not letting me buy keys off of steam on rocket league can anyone please help?
22_caden_22
Supersonic

Steam ID: CadenY
GamerTag: CadenYork22
Region: US

Postby eforia62 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:32 am

bonjours je suis désolé mais je ne sais parlé que français j'ai un problème j'ai acheté la gtr 99 mais impossible de la trouvée dans le garage .
eforia62
Supersonic

GamerTag: eforia62

Postby R20C on Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:55 am

hi i bought a new rocket league disc on ps4 .and i tried to unlock the extra stuff on the game using the code that comes with the disc but i say the code the not correct or not valid .its not used ,bcuz the disc is all new and i opened it . i tried redeeming the code from playstation store and from inside the game but i got the same results
R20C
Supersonic

PSN ID: R20C_h
Steam ID: R20C_h

Postby boombbbb on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:31 pm

22_caden_22 wrote:It is not letting me buy keys off of steam on rocket league can anyone please help?

im having the same problem as you, i dont know how to solve this issue.
boombbbb
Supersonic

Steam ID: nasterkit
Region: SA

Previous

Return to Help and Support