Batmobile or Octane?

Any and all discussion relating to Rocket League. Post feedback and suggestions here!

Re: Batmobile or Octane?

Postby DeviantFive0 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:11 am

SIMY wrote:
N7Mith wrote:
SIMY wrote:Dont care to talk to Volodesi. GL

Ok, talk to me. What cars are faster?

If you kids want to twist words, fine. Certain cars turn faster then others. Get over yourselves please. 5% of this community plays in the EA Tournament. I don't care to talk to many of you kids here. Abuse that button when you hate someone...this game gives it to you.

Lol.. you just lose a game or something fella? Calm the hell down.

My kids are nearing the age that i let them start using forums like this for their favorite games but its twats like you that make me doubt that decision. Grow up.
DeviantFive0
Acrobatic

PSN ID: DeviantFive0
Steam ID: GameTime
Region: Both

Postby SIMY on Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:45 am

So many think it has to do with losing a game. ok...GL
SIMY
Acrobatic

Steam ID: SiMy
Region: US

Postby Fix_this_bug on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:59 pm

DeviantFive0 wrote:Lol.. you just lose a game or something fella? Calm the hell down.

My kids are nearing the age that i let them start using forums like this for their favorite games but its twats like you that make me doubt that decision. Grow up.

Oh Look!
A Snowflake raising little snowflakes. Sounds like you're planning on raising your children so they can't think for themselves or defend themselves when they feel justified in doing so. You're the reason why every useless kid gets a participation medal for having a pulse. Yay for mediocrity!

Sheltering your children from the internet, that's pure gold. keep up the great parenting!
Fix_this_bug
Acrobatic

Steam ID: Sickest
Region: United States

Previous

Return to General Discussion