Getting banned

Any and all discussion relating to Rocket League. Post feedback and suggestions here!

Getting banned

Postby BloodyBunny on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:51 pm

Just reading and I see a lot of people complaining about getting banned. So a question hit me....

Does anyone think they are doing this to try and make Sony happy so they will allow cross play and communication?

EDIT: I bet when Tent see's this he getting warm and fuzzy thinking I got banned

Just playing with you buddy :P
Last edited by BloodyBunny on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BloodyBunny
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Steam ID: BloodyBunny

Re: Getting banned

Postby AlexCuse44 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:52 pm

No I dont think that
Last edited by AlexCuse44 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlexCuse44
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

Steam ID: AlexCuse44
Region: US East

Postby MatthVr on Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:35 am

I am ban just after a game against a cheater. And my friend playing with me was ban at the same second! After just ONE game, his first game.

Now we know u can pay 5€ to ban a guy.
MatthVr
Supersonic

Steam ID: [BooBeez] Matth
Region: EU

Postby Hydroxyde on Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:51 am

Stop spreading that innacurate information man. Most likely you and you teammate coated the cheater in insults... Went over the threshold of the automated system got banned in the process
Hydroxyde
Acrobatic

Steam ID: hdxyde
Region: Chile

Postby Gamermole on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:24 am

I just got banned and did absolutely nothing wrong. still waiting for psyonix to send me the "timestamp and text" of me abusing someone.

I sure hope the ban had a valid reason and wasnt as you say to keep that sess pool of a company happy.
Feel free to join a forum to post,trade,match-make and all things rocket league at ROCKETBOARDS.FREEFORUMS.NET the forum has just started and doesn't have any members yet.. Let's get a decent community on there while it's fresh. Theres a live chat too.
Gamermole
Acrobatic

Return to General Discussion