Items in trade lock

Any and all discussion relating to Rocket League. Post feedback and suggestions here!

Items in trade lock

Postby Satanisacrybaby on Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:10 pm

Anybody else having trade lock items counter not counting down? Yesterday I got home from work with items at 1 day 18 hours. Today those same items are at 1 day 4 hours and it's been over 24 hours.
Satanisacrybaby
Supersonic

GamerTag: Satanisacrybaby
Region: Us

Re: Items in trade lock

Postby Rufmeister on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:20 pm

Satanisacrybaby wrote:Anybody else having trade lock items counter not counting down? Yesterday I got home from work with items at 1 day 18 hours. Today those same items are at 1 day 4 hours and it's been over 24 hours.

Moved your post to the correct section. Make sure you select the Rocket League sub-forums as oposed to the SARPBC forums :)
Rufmeister

Steam ID: Rufmeister
Region: US-West

Postby wsupchris1222444 on Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:58 pm

Rufmeister wrote:
Satanisacrybaby wrote:Anybody else having trade lock items counter not counting down? Yesterday I got home from work with items at 1 day 18 hours. Today those same items are at 1 day 4 hours and it's been over 24 hours.

Moved your post to the correct section. Make sure you select the Rocket League sub-forums as oposed to the SARPBC forums :)

answer an actual problem < move to the right section to feel you did something
The removal of Neo Tokyo has improved the game for the majority of players
wsupchris1222444
Acrobatic

PSN ID: wsupchris1222444
Steam ID: wsupchris1222444
Region: US

Postby AlexCuse44 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:38 pm

wsupchris1222444 wrote:
Rufmeister wrote:

answer an actual problem < move to the right section to feel you did something

In Rufmeister's defense, he's not an employee of psyonix. Just a fellow member of the forums like you and me. The mod status he has gives him the ability to do what he did, not answer technical questions about the game which he probably has very little knowledge on like you and me. We all love the game, doesn't mean we can answer the tough questions.
AlexCuse44
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

Steam ID: AlexCuse44
Region: US East

Postby zGreenMachine- on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:13 pm

yeah I don't think many people would know the answer to that. could just be a bug? I feel like mine have slowed counting down every once in a while but that might just be me not paying attention lol
Mega Help Thread by Petoskey97
GC before S5 ends? it's not happening
zGreenMachine-
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

PSN ID: xGR33NM4CH1N3x
Steam ID: 76561198098758739
Region: US CST

Postby Rufmeister on Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:11 pm

AlexCuse44 wrote:
In Rufmeister's defense, he's not an employee of psyonix. Just a fellow member of the forums like you and me. The mod status he has gives him the ability to do what he did, not answer technical questions about the game which he probably has very little knowledge on like you and me. We all love the game, doesn't mean we can answer the tough questions.

Thank you. I try my best to give my input on potential ways to diagnose problems. There are other moderators who have a wider skill set to help solve problems such as these. Unfortunately, none have responded to this particular issue.
Rufmeister

Steam ID: Rufmeister
Region: US-West

Postby N7Mith on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:20 am

I seem to have gotten the same bug. Bought keys on a friday (Very sure since it was the day I got money) and was still unable to trade saturday the week after.
:::Still mourning the loss of Neo Tokyo:::
N7Mith
Extraordinarily Talkative
Extraordinarily Talkative

PSN ID: N7Mith
GamerTag: Mith0810
Region: EU, USE, ME

Return to General Discussion