Selling crates for money?

Any and all discussion relating to Rocket League. Post feedback and suggestions here!

Selling crates for money?

Postby Satanisacrybaby on Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:10 am

Is anything being done about people who are actually setting up sites to sell crates for money?
Satanisacrybaby
Supersonic

GamerTag: Satanisacrybaby
Region: Us

Re: Selling crates for money?

Postby Rufmeister on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:55 am

Satanisacrybaby wrote:Is anything being done about people who are actually setting up sites to sell crates for money?

Psyonix does not condone what these sites are doing. However, whatever players do with their items they have in-game is their decision, but there is a warning presented when entering a trade stating that Psyonix is not viable for what may happen to your items.
Rufmeister

Steam ID: Rufmeister
Region: US-West

Postby N7Mith on Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:23 pm

Actually Dirkened asked to send him any information regarding sites and players that advertise trading for non-RL stuff. Money, website coupons, platform store codes etc. Psyonix will take action, but keeps the information on it private. Just like they don't put up a list of banned players, and all other matters related to breaking the ToS.
If you have any information, send Dirkened a pm. Don't put the info on public display, witch hunts are not allowed on the official boards.

:::Still mourning the loss of Neo Tokyo:::
N7Mith
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

PSN ID: N7Mith
GamerTag: Mith0810
Region: EU, USE, ME

Postby JEBUS on Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:19 pm

I remember when i was banned for supposably advertising for a website that offered this. Never did it which was a BS ban.
JEBUS
Acrobatic

PSN ID: LIL_USO760
GamerTag: LIL USO760

Postby Rufmeister on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:12 pm

N7Mith wrote:Actually Dirkened asked to send him any information regarding sites and players that advertise trading for non-RL stuff. Money, website coupons, platform store codes etc. Psyonix will take action, but keeps the information on it private. Just like they don't put up a list of banned players, and all other matters related to breaking the ToS.
If you have any information, send Dirkened a pm. Don't put the info on public display, witch hunts are not allowed on the official boards.

I was unaware of this, thank you for replying and sharing this :D
Rufmeister

Steam ID: Rufmeister
Region: US-West

Return to General Discussion