The new ban system is actually retarded..

Any and all discussion relating to Rocket League. Post feedback and suggestions here!

Re: The new ban system is actually retarded..

Postby Hayaweh on Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:25 am

TheVictim wrote:more fallacies while avoiding obvious facts.

calling someone a snowflake is just as likely going to get you punched as calling someone a retard. but you're ignoring that insult since it is evidence against you. how convenient.

stating the definition of retard is absolutely not an insult to anyone and like you said yourself if you think anything is harassment here then you have a rude awakening coming to you when you finally step outside. yet another contradiction. when will they end?

pointing fingers at me who actually pointed no fingers. more hypocrisy and more projection from someone who is supposed to be a professional representative of this community. this is why this community is failing, as i said in my other thread.

save your next 3 fallacies they are completely unnecessary and nonconstructive.

see ya

You're such a standard internet troll. Says not to do something, does it, says he didn't do it. *slow clap*
You're the kind of people that fail to be part of the community, not because we're intolerant but because we're tired to have to deal with trolls that think the internet is a place where they can do as they wish and that everything is ok to say/do.

You want to play the smartass by giving the definitions of a word but don't give half of it or only the one that will be said to be "Oh I used it in this manner, I NEVER meant this other shadowy definition of it". Come on dude. You gotta be kidding me.

And now, you're confronted to a bit of reality by a mod and all you find to do is bail out, because you know yourself how wrong you were...

Once again... *slow clap*
Hayaweh
Acrobatic

Steam ID: [NB] Hayaweh
Region: United Kingdom

Postby TheVictim on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:30 am

Hayaweh wrote:
TheVictim wrote:more fallacies while avoiding obvious facts.

calling someone a snowflake is just as likely going to get you punched as calling someone a retard. but you're ignoring that insult since it is evidence against you. how convenient.

stating the definition of retard is absolutely not an insult to anyone and like you said yourself if you think anything is harassment here then you have a rude awakening coming to you when you finally step outside. yet another contradiction. when will they end?

pointing fingers at me who actually pointed no fingers. more hypocrisy and more projection from someone who is supposed to be a professional representative of this community. this is why this community is failing, as i said in my other thread.

save your next 3 fallacies they are completely unnecessary and nonconstructive.

see ya

You're such a standard internet troll. Says not to do something, does it, says he didn't do it. *slow clap*
You're the kind of people that fail to be part of the community, not because we're intolerant but because we're tired to have to deal with trolls that think the internet is a place where they can do as they wish and that everything is ok to say/do.

You want to play the smartass by giving the definitions of a word but don't give half of it or only the one that will be said to be "Oh I used it in this manner, I NEVER meant this other shadowy definition of it". Come on dude. You gotta be kidding me.

And now, you're confronted to a bit of reality by a mod and all you find to do is bail out, because you know yourself how wrong you were...

Once again... *slow clap*

you are so wrong on so many levels. well done on coming down to my level, if i really am a troll. you have been no better.
congrats.
TheVictim
Acrobatic

Postby Aceofspades on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:12 am

I'm late on this but I totally agree with the guy who made this thread. I mean will live in a day and age where I call gay person gay and it's offensive even tho he is gay. Just identifying his sexual preference and this man just gets banned for saying "retard game" identifying how shitty a game he just played who knows maybe he was talking about his play. I mean what happened to sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me? Sounds like most of you butt hurt ass peon ass niggas can't take the banter I'm looking at you Psyonix. And fuck the new mods too fucking robots. Y'all act like talking shit doesn't intensify the game, I mean they talk shit in MLG. Just fucking get rid of the chat box since it's such an hassle. I'm not a fucking zombie, I'm not going to sit and just play a game without talking a little shit just to get ppl to play to their full potential that's including my teammates because you know you guys are gonna play to beat the guy who is talking shit to you or prove him wrong. That's how some ppl make friends. I haven't play RL yet but I hope you perma-bann me for talking shit so I can sue the fuck out of y'all when there is millions of ways to avoid shit talkers. If you mods ban me off this forums it's just show how pussy you guys are respond to me like a man.
Aceofspades
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

PSN ID: Champagne Papi
Region: US & EU

Postby Tentacles on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:59 pm

Aceofspades wrote:I'm late on this but I totally agree with the guy who made this thread. I mean will live in a day and age where I call gay person gay and it's offensive even tho he is gay. Just identifying his sexual preference and this man just gets banned for saying "retard game" identifying how shitty a game he just played who knows maybe he was talking about his play. I mean what happened to sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me? Sounds like most of you butt hurt ass peon ass niggas can't take the banter I'm looking at you Psyonix. And fuck the new mods too fucking robots. Y'all act like talking shit doesn't intensify the game, I mean they talk shit in MLG. Just fucking get rid of the chat box since it's such an hassle. I'm not a fucking zombie, I'm not going to sit and just play a game without talking a little shit just to get ppl to play to their full potential that's including my teammates because you know you guys are gonna play to beat the guy who is talking shit to you or prove him wrong. That's how some ppl make friends. I haven't play RL yet but I hope you perma-bann me for talking shit so I can sue the fuck out of y'all when there is millions of ways to avoid shit talkers. If you mods ban me off this forums it's just show how pussy you guys are respond to me like a man.

We live in a day and age where we know better than to use racial, homophobic, and derogatory terms for the disabled. Shit talking in a game and those words have nothing to do with each other and if you think they do then you are obviously a shit stain on the human race. Your little rant has absolutely nothing to do with the actual problems of the auto ban system all it does is show how pathetic and angry you are. I'm glad the system bans low lives like you. Signed, a man.
Tentacles
Aerialistic
Aerialistic

Steam ID: Tentacles
Region: United States

Postby TheVictim on Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:32 pm

Tentacles wrote:then you are obviously a shit stain

and you're whole rant has failed because you proved with this one line that you are exactly the same as him. funny how all you who think you're so much better than everyone else always manage to show your true colors within seconds of opening your mouth.

this is the problem with this community.

also i agree with aceofspades.
TheVictim
Acrobatic

Previous

Return to General Discussion