Chat logs?

Any and all discussion relating to Rocket League. Post feedback and suggestions here!

Chat logs?

Postby Gamermole on Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:38 am

Can i just ask do psyonix see chat logs of the chat sent during games?

Its report related but im just wondering whether or not they go through the logs to see exactly what was said?

EDIT... I dont usually report and im not going to name him here but i would appreciate it if somebody could look into this guys behaviour on this game.

I scored a goal to go 1.0 up and he almost saved it so i sent a quick chat saying close one. the rest speaks for itself ( his words wasnt uncensored either)

me..close one
him.. [email protected] IDIOT
me.. who
him..you
me.. because im winning?
him..get cancer
him..i will kill your family

Now ive played with many a toxic player but this guy isnt toxic he is threatening and in my opinion he needs banning.
Feel free to join a forum to post,trade,match-make and all things rocket league at ROCKETBOARDS.FREEFORUMS.NET the forum has just started and doesn't have any members yet.. Let's get a decent community on there while it's fresh. Theres a live chat too.
Gamermole
Acrobatic

Re: Chat logs?

Postby Reg on Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:56 am

Did you ever get a resolution on this mole? You see a fair bit of this and although generally you take it with a pinch of salt, just had one kid who was really abusive - so much so the other players were going to report him. Trouble is, without a log of the chat, it's his word against ours and I can't see anywhere to access it.
Reg
Supersonic

Steam ID: Reg
Region: PC

Return to General Discussion