Welcome to General Discussion!

Any and all discussion relating to Rocket League. Post feedback and suggestions here!

Re: Welcome to General Discussion!

Postby RocketLeaguer22 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:20 am

Guys, the last day to sign up for the Bay Area regional of the Universal Open is today. The window closes in just a few hours. You seriously can not pass up a chance at 100K. It's totally free to enter too! https://fce.gg/UniversalOpen
RocketLeaguer22
Supersonic

NEW UPDATE

Postby GreenMamba21x on Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:18 pm

I have an idea. I say psyonix puts in a "coin" system. Where duplicate items give u coins but if I want to keep that item u can.So if you get a rare decal u can convert it to coins. Then in a store u can buy decals, wheels, toppers, anything! The more rare it is the more coins u can get. And in the store u can buy even crates and keys, but the certificatation and paint are just as rare as a spin.if you like this idea that would be awesome. I wish it could get put in!!
GreenMamba21x
Supersonic

GamerTag: Seveneight17705
Region: US

Postby Onlyzen on Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:03 am

Hello Everyone!
This is Ahmed and newly register with your community, extreme new on this game. I've been visiting this forum for a while. I see lots of obviously skilled and knowledgeable people helping out with the game and other struf. Gald to be a part of this forum and will soon start to play
Onlyzen
Supersonic

Region: United States

Postby YxJoshxY on Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:39 pm

The rewards system is so hard to get a reward I have put in so many hours and I can not get the platinum reward I just keep div downing if you could get the old rewards system back that would be great
YxJoshxY
Supersonic

GamerTag: YxJoshxY

Previous

Return to General Discussion