Welcome to General Discussion!

Any and all discussion relating to Rocket League. Post feedback and suggestions here!

Re: Welcome to General Discussion!

Postby ElDouchito on Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:07 pm

StubbornPuppet wrote:
ElDouchito wrote:Is there a legitimate item price guide?

There's no such thing. The value of items is strictly in the eyes of the beholder. You can watch the Trading Thread: http://www.psyonix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=27208 to get a general idea of what others are willing to trade, but it fluctuates wildly.

I assumed as much. Thank you for your response.
ElDouchito
Supersonic

PSN ID: ElDouchito

Postby volcomcsm on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:09 am

Hi I have playstation 4 and Rocket League its great but can make Rocket League for ps vita with cross play with playstation 4
volcomcsm
Supersonic

PSN ID: volcomcsm
Region: US

Postby SilentGamerJD on Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:14 pm

welcome to the forums
SilentGamerJD
Acrobatic

PSN ID: SilentGamerJD
Region: US East

Postby SilentGamerJD on Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:27 pm

why does this page exist??
SilentGamerJD
Acrobatic

PSN ID: SilentGamerJD
Region: US East

Postby JamesGames230 on Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:14 pm

Hello Everyone! I am new here!
JamesGames230
Supersonic

PSN ID: JamesGames230
Steam ID: JamesGames2300
Region: Midwest USA

Postby J4JAMIE on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:52 am

Where can I report people for racism?
:frown: :frown:
J4JAMIE
Supersonic

Steam ID: jamiedunbar2003
Region: EU

Postby Ayman on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:14 am

Psyonix plz if u see this i need your help i've been scammed on ps4 by a guy named "headshotboy" and he took my zombas by tolding me he's gonna duplicate it so plz i need your help i worked hard to get my zombas wheels my psn id is Ayman350. Can u get my zombas back plz Psyonix
Ayman
Supersonic

PSN ID: Ayman350

Postby Noitsstealth on Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:24 am

Can someone tell me how to get the achievement Battle of Heroes, I have attempted it in every way I know but it wont unlock its my only achievement
Noitsstealth
Supersonic

Postby StubbornPuppet on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:09 pm

Noitsstealth wrote:Can someone tell me how to get the achievement Battle of Heroes, I have attempted it in every way I know but it wont unlock its my only achievement

First, let me point out that this achievement is only available for Xbox.
You have to win a match where YOU are driving either an Armadillo or a Hogsticker while an opponent on the other team is driving the opposite of the two vehicles. It sounds like you have to have already unlocked BOTH of these vehicles before getting the achievement as well.

I've read in a few places that something in an update broke this achievement last year... and that no fix had been issued. However, all the posts relating to that answer are almost a year old themselves... and I haven't seen anything more recent that declares that it has been fixed or is still broken.
I'M OUT. The decision to remove Neo Tokyo (and all the implications that holds for the future of this game) and start putting new cars inside crates... NOPE. See you somewhere else.
StubbornPuppet
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

PSN ID: StubbornPuppet
Steam ID: StubbornPuppet
Region: PC - US

Postby RZukoski84 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:17 pm

Can anyone tell me if "NVIDIA GeForce GT 730" graphics will run rocket league?
RZukoski84
Supersonic

GamerTag: RZukoski84
Region: US

Postby StubbornPuppet on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:00 pm

RZukoski84 wrote:Can anyone tell me if "NVIDIA GeForce GT 730" graphics will run rocket league?

There are a few different models under the "GT 730", but the answer is probably "NO". The minimum requirement is a 2GHz GPU, the 730 is from 700MHz to 1.8GHz.
I'M OUT. The decision to remove Neo Tokyo (and all the implications that holds for the future of this game) and start putting new cars inside crates... NOPE. See you somewhere else.
StubbornPuppet
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

Postby N7Mith on Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:09 pm

ElDouchito wrote:
StubbornPuppet wrote:
ElDouchito wrote:Is there a legitimate item price guide?

There's no such thing. The value of items is strictly in the eyes of the beholder. You can watch the Trading Thread: http://www.psyonix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=27208 to get a general idea of what others are willing to trade, but it fluctuates wildly.

I assumed as much. Thank you for your response.

I came by this list that bases the value of items on steam trades and reddit topics. I feel it's lowballing on common crate items so I always offer a little more, personally.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =778240918
Just so we're clear: It's not official, legitimate or certified!

:::Still mourning the loss of Neo Tokyo:::
N7Mith
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

PSN ID: N7Mith
GamerTag: Mith0810
Region: EU, USE, ME

Postby Siggara on Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:51 am

Hi! New to the forum.

I have this problem that I can't trade up my very rare rocket trails.
I have:
Toon Smoke x3
Frostbite x2
Hearts x2
Lightning x2
Lightning Yellow
Ink
Treasure

When I try it just says: Sorry, the series these items belong to doesn't support Trade In for this item quality. Please help!

And also, why's there 7 days before I can trade stuff with other players? Seem pretty stupid.
Siggara
Supersonic

PSN ID: Siggara
Region: Sverige

Postby StubbornPuppet on Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:00 pm

Siggara wrote:Hi! New to the forum.

I have this problem that I can't trade up my very rare rocket trails.
I have:
Toon Smoke x3
Frostbite x2
Hearts x2
Lightning x2
Lightning Yellow
Ink
Treasure

When I try it just says: Sorry, the series these items belong to doesn't support Trade In for this item quality. Please help!

And also, why's there 7 days before I can trade stuff with other players? Seem pretty stupid.

The simple fact is that there is nothing to trade up to from those items - so it's not a "problem" really, that's just the top... you can go no further.

Many people have discussed that this is an annoyance and that they would even be happy with being able to trade "down" on these items... but that's something that Psyonix will have to mull over and, if time and resources permit, come up with their own approach to.
StubbornPuppet
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

Postby Donnie Darkestra on Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:44 pm

The only thing I could ask for at this point with a developer that has been very generous is the option to customize parameters in season mode. Sometimes the internet is bad where I live and a patch that lets you customize all settings like exhibition mode within seasons would be great. I'd love a rumble, snow, or dropzone season and the option to customize gravity/etc would be cool for people who live in places that don't get good internet service all the time.
Donnie Darkestra
Supersonic

PSN ID: DonnieDarkestra
Steam ID: Donnie Darkestra
GamerTag: Donnie Darkestra
Region: Steam and PSN

Re to many keys

Postby Taramarson10 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:50 am

Can you help please.We have rocket league and purchased 20 keys at £15.99. First three times we tried system showed as error so we tried a fourth time and were successful ,however my account has been debited 4 times we do not want these extra keys. Sony have asked me to contact yourselves to remove the keys from my system and send me an e mail to confirm this so I can forward to them for a refund. My reference number with Sony is 170419-007327. Can anyone point me in the right direction please. Thanks
Taramarson10
Supersonic

PSN ID: JoeMarson

Postby Bill excuse on Fri May 05, 2017 3:25 am

Bonjour je suis joueur sur xbox one et je fais la demande au concepteur du jeu de faire un grand nettoyage de joueurs car le système de trade a mis en place un système de duplication digne de la mafia. Je participe à votre jeu en achetant vos clefs, ainsi que vos voitures mais je n'accepte pas que des personnes profitent de vous en faisant de l 'argent sur les joueurs honnête. Merci de réagir rapidement avant que beaucoup de joueurs quitte votre jeu
Bill excuse
Supersonic

GamerTag: Bill excuse

Postby android4eva82 on Thu May 25, 2017 4:03 pm

so is it normal to play for two hours straight and not win one match with a 61% win ratio? as a 35 yr old with children i have few moments to play games anymore, and games themselves have in my opinion devolved into corporate messes. rocket league provides that brief glimpse i had as a kid in the early 90's playing super mario world. i play on steam with a wireless 360 controller wired internet and i cant count how many times i've run into people with ping higher than 150. this is my first post on this forum so peace be to all rocketeers. no other game has given me more fun since halo 3. hit me up im android4eva82 on steam.
android4eva82
Supersonic

Steam ID: android4eva82
Region: us

Postby robinder on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:43 am

hey i got a gtx 1050 msi microstar. I saw when installing drivers that i can get rocket league for free. how can i get it?
robinder
Supersonic

Competitve Pairing

Postby mason2003 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:48 am

Psyonix please help out the pairing in competitive games because i am sick of being put with bad players and dragging me down all the time. :?
mason2003
Supersonic

GamerTag: Midni9htNinja08

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion