Welcome to General Discussion!

Any and all discussion relating to Rocket League. Post feedback and suggestions here!

Re: Welcome to General Discussion!

Postby RocketLeaguer22 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:20 am

Guys, the last day to sign up for the Bay Area regional of the Universal Open is today. The window closes in just a few hours. You seriously can not pass up a chance at 100K. It's totally free to enter too! https://fce.gg/UniversalOpen
RocketLeaguer22
Supersonic

NEW UPDATE

Postby GreenMamba21x on Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:18 pm

I have an idea. I say psyonix puts in a "coin" system. Where duplicate items give u coins but if I want to keep that item u can.So if you get a rare decal u can convert it to coins. Then in a store u can buy decals, wheels, toppers, anything! The more rare it is the more coins u can get. And in the store u can buy even crates and keys, but the certificatation and paint are just as rare as a spin.if you like this idea that would be awesome. I wish it could get put in!!
GreenMamba21x
Supersonic

GamerTag: Seveneight17705
Region: US

Postby Onlyzen on Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:03 am

Hello Everyone!
This is Ahmed and newly register with your community, extreme new on this game. I've been visiting this forum for a while. I see lots of obviously skilled and knowledgeable people helping out with the game and other struf. Gald to be a part of this forum and will soon start to play
Onlyzen
Supersonic

Region: United States

Postby YxJoshxY on Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:39 pm

The rewards system is so hard to get a reward I have put in so many hours and I can not get the platinum reward I just keep div downing if you could get the old rewards system back that would be great
YxJoshxY
Supersonic

GamerTag: YxJoshxY

Postby Thebossov247 on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:12 pm

Does anybody like my video https://youtu.be/vUwm_7mdnpU
Thebossov247
Supersonic

PSN ID: TheBossov247
Region: Eu

PYSONIX PLZ

Postby supermoosman on Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:06 pm

PSYONIX PLZ GIVE NEATMIKE A FLAG HE HAS DONE YEARS OF WORK ON ROCKET LEAGUE AND YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN HIM A FLAG PLZ DO IMMEDIATELY HE WILL PLAY RL MORE IF YOU GIVE HIM ONE :evil:
supermoosman
Supersonic

GamerTag: A1 ZeroCaesar
Region: United States

Postby LinkinPrime on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:21 pm

Hi,

Just got the new Rocket League CE for Xbox One with the Flash Wheels. However there was only one card with one code for the wheels, nothing for the DLC cars, are those on the disc now??
LinkinPrime
Supersonic

GamerTag: LinkinPrime

Previous

Return to General Discussion