For the love of Christ!

Any and all discussion relating to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars.

For the love of Christ!

Postby mrnobody on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:02 am

Ok I am fucking sick to death of the idiots who play this game. Actually you're not idiots you're retards.

The amount of times I have been rammed off the ball only for my team mate to do absolutely nothing with it or miss completely is getting on my tits. STOP DOING IT!
If you see your team mate attempting a cross put yourself in a semi useful position The amount of times I have crossed a ball only for my two team mates to be down the other end of the pitch playing grab ass in ridiculous.

Learn to anticipate the ball direction. Stop following the ball around lik a magnet and start learning where its going to end up. Its not rocket science.

If you are going to attempt a clearance make sure it goes away from your fucking goal.

STOP SHOWING OFF BECAUSE YOU SAW THE SO CALLED PROFESSIONALS DO IT. YOU'RE NOT THAT GOOD.

IF you are going to complain about your team mates and you have an overall match score of less than 100... SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH BECAUSE YOU'VE DONE NOTHING ALL GAME.

While I understand that this is just a game, I also understand the point of playing conpetetive mode is to win. If you do not care abnout winning or have just started the game, go play casual mose and stop pissing everyone off.
mrnobody
Supersonic

Return to General Discussion