EU V1.05 Patch Notes? Hesitant to download it...

Any and all discussion relating to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars.

EU V1.05 Patch Notes? Hesitant to download it...

Postby crashratchet on Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:10 pm

Hey everyone! It's been a long time since I posted here but I'm curious about something. I recently decided to take the dust off of my PS3 and play SARPBC again. I also noticed it has an update but I'm quite hesitant if I should download it or not, since I essentially came back to the game to play it against bots but...I'm tempted to also go online to make the entire experience better (I'm one of those few people who thinks the physics in SARPBC is better than Rocket League, and believe me, I played Rocket League on PS4 quite a lot, I currently have 100% on the game trophies including all the dlcs. That said, after 2 years I still can't get used to the physics, I like speedy power shots and a "more bouncy" ball, I dunno...it may just be me. But I can tell you from 2009 to 2015 (before RL release) I used to spend entire afternoons just grinding matches. I just didn't feel like doing the same with RL and now that I came back to SARPBC it's been a week that I play it daily for at least 2 hours a day.)

So...yeah, that said, I was wondering if there are patch notes for this version of the game, just to see what changed and which critical changes were made, if there even were some. Because I remember 1.04 EU (the one I currently have installed) was the version that was released after the Gamespy servers were closed. So what does this version change? And when was this released?
crashratchet
Acrobatic

PSN ID: crashratchet
Steam ID: crashratchet008
Region: EU

Return to General Discussion