OFFICIAL Community Montage 3 Release!

Any and all discussion relating to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars.

Re: OFFICIAL Community Montage 3 Release!

Postby oneill_clan on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:50 am

el-trickser wrote:well done oneill

oh el were u able to watch it??? cause it pops up saying its blocked in germany?
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan
Region: EU

Postby coolcole93 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:44 pm

oneill_clan wrote:
coolcole93 wrote:I'm about 15 minutes in now and thoroughly enjoying it. Just a quick post to say that one of my goals is just a tap-in. I know I dropped off at the end of the game's life but I can't believe I'd send you that as a replay :lol: Anyway, I'll carry on now and give some proper feedback when it's done :D

I was going to add your audio in but i just couldnt haha...was sooo wrong :lol: :lol: alsi im glad you and everyone else who has commented liked it :) :yaypsyonix:

Haha I don't even remember doing audio! Send me it? I wanna hear haha :lol:
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
???????????

PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93

Postby Wrong_Way_Woody on Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:38 pm

This was worth the wait, and is the perfect sendoff to a beautiful game, where we all happily spent years of our life. I'm sad to say I shall not be playing this as much as i used to nowadays, but looking forward to starting a new chapter with old friends and new, when October arrives and the beta will come!

Brilliant montage Chris, this brought back so many good memories, and some of the goals/ saves just made me smile. I loved the names at the end, so many players, yet I feel like I know most of them on the list. It reminds me just how many cool players there are in this community, and how many friends I have made. This game has been brilliant, and very competitive, but I am ready to do it all again in Rocket League. Thank you to everyone I have played with and talked to, and I hope to see you all on SARPBC or Rocket League at sometime.
:yaypsyonix: <3
protagonist1 wrote:Mr. Woody sir. :mrgreen:

Psyonix-Jerad wrote: It is coming, and when it's here, it will be worth the wait.

Wrong_Way_Woody wrote: Only saddoes quote themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NedNunn?feature=mhee
http://imgur.com/a/S6tMO
Wrong_Way_Woody
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

PSN ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Steam ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Region: All Regions

Postby The_deceased on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:18 pm

!
Well, it looks like my clips were good for ending a couple of segments awkwardly!

I liked the whole thing so much, especially the intro and the ending. And your choice of music fits the mood nicely. Even though some goals were plain and simple, they actually looked good next to some of the most spectacular ones I ever seen, which illustrated the skill of the montage creator (whoever he is). It also reminded me of the reason why this game is so great; it is not the way you score, but rather the drive and motive that pushes everyone to try their hardest, support the team and, ultimately, showing their love for the game, probably one factor that everyone has in common. Watching the montage galvanized me to play some SARPBC matches (could not join any games, so I ended up playing with the bots. And by the way, thank you for including my offline clip). However, admittedly, it gave me even more urge to play Rocket League.

Thank you again for the effort, time and, most importantly, the passion you poured into this montage. I would also like to thank all participants and the community, and special thanks to the developers (whoever they are) for making a game that has been a part of our lives for so long now and will continue to be for years and years to come.
The_deceased
Missile-Guided
Missile-Guided

PSN ID: The_deceased
Region: (US-E/EU/ME)

Postby Waterbottle on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:22 am

oneill_clan wrote:

oh el were u able to watch it??? cause it pops up saying its blocked in germany?

Would like to know, too. Having a hard time getting it running. Freaking GEMA :redmad:

Edit: Nevermind, found a way
My texture mods

Problems with launching Rocket League? Please check this out
Problems logging in to Rocket League servers? Try this
Waterbottle

Postby oneill_clan on Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:22 am

Waterbottle wrote:
oneill_clan wrote:

Would like to know, too. Having a hard time getting it running. Freaking GEMA :redmad:

whats the way? i can put a link in the thread for it so it saves needing to upload to dropbox
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

Postby Waterbottle on Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:52 am

oneill_clan wrote:
Waterbottle wrote:
oneill_clan wrote:

whats the way? i can put a link in the thread for it so it saves needing to upload to dropbox

I used http://www.unblockyoutube.us/ and pasted the url in the search bar.
My texture mods

Problems with launching Rocket League? Please check this out
Problems logging in to Rocket League servers? Try this
Waterbottle

Postby xkoeckiiej on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:00 pm

WrongWayWoody wrote:This was worth the wait, and is the perfect sendoff to a beautiful game, where we all happily spent years of our life. I'm sad to say I shall not be playing this as much as i used to nowadays, but looking forward to starting a new chapter with old friends and new, when October arrives and the beta will come!

Brilliant montage Chris, this brought back so many good memories, and some of the goals/ saves just made me smile. I loved the names at the end, so many players, yet I feel like I know most of them on the list. It reminds me just how many cool players there are in this community, and how many friends I have made. This game has been brilliant, and very competitive, but I am ready to do it all again in Rocket League. Thank you to everyone I have played with and talked to, and I hope to see you all on SARPBC or Rocket League at sometime.

ive read the exact text of that somewhere else >.< hahaha
xkoeckiiej
Aerialistic
Aerialistic

PSN ID: xkoeckiiej_nl
Steam ID: xkoeckiiej

Postby oneill_clan on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:07 pm

xkoeckiiej wrote:
WrongWayWoody wrote:This was worth the wait, and is the perfect sendoff to a beautiful game, where we all happily spent years of our life. I'm sad to say I shall not be playing this as much as i used to nowadays, but looking forward to starting a new chapter with old friends and new, when October arrives and the beta will come!

He is a copy and paste monster! meaning lazy :lol:
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

Postby Midremit on Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:55 pm

coolcole93 wrote:
And as for my favourite goal? Midremit's double aerial off the wall was fantastic. That would be my pick.

I feel so honoured with this ^.^ , although it looks good thanks to Oneill.

My fav is the one pieman made at 1.53 in galleon, it's so precise...
Midremit
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

PSN ID: midremit
Region: Europe

Postby Fysho on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:18 pm

Midremit wrote:My fav is the one pieman made at 1.53 in galleon, it's so precise...

That goal was absolutely insane. I remember Oneill warning me about that one a while back, but I wasn't expecting something like that :shock:
Fysho

PSN ID: Fyshokid

Postby Midremit on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:33 pm

Fysho wrote:
Midremit wrote:My fav is the one pieman made at 1.53 in galleon, it's so precise...

That goal was absolutely insane. I remember Oneill warning me about that one a while back, but I wasn't expecting something like that :shock:

When i saw these stakes i was expecting a save or a hit followed by a flight... It really blew my mind.
Midremit
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

PSN ID: midremit
Region: Europe

Postby el-trickser on Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:16 pm

oneill_clan wrote:

yeah, got a browser add on which allows me to watch it
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:Its a two pronged attack. The other prong was late.
el-trickser

PSN ID: el-trickser
Steam ID: el-trickser
Region: EU&US

Postby oneill_clan on Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:00 pm

Midremit wrote:
Fysho wrote:

When i saw these stakes i was expecting a save or a hit followed by a flight... It really blew my mind.

Yeah i would say that goal or your goal mid with the double hit flying constantly rotating goal they are the two standout ones from the oens i seen, also nappi2000's aerial where he nudges the roof which readjusts his flight path i really liked that one
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

Postby Wrong_Way_Woody on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:16 pm

oneill_clan wrote:
xkoeckiiej wrote:

He is a copy and paste monster! meaning lazy :lol:

I changed it, a bit, a very tiny bit.
protagonist1 wrote:Mr. Woody sir. :mrgreen:

Psyonix-Jerad wrote: It is coming, and when it's here, it will be worth the wait.

Wrong_Way_Woody wrote: Only saddoes quote themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NedNunn?feature=mhee
http://imgur.com/a/S6tMO
Wrong_Way_Woody
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

PSN ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Steam ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Region: All Regions

Postby nosgr on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:27 am

you guys telling me that after this you dont wanna start over with sarpbc ??!!! :O
nosgr
Acrobatic

PSN ID: NoSgR
Steam ID: NosGr94

Postby oneill_clan on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:31 am

nosgr wrote:you guys telling me that after this you dont wanna start over with sarpbc ??!!! :O

As fun as it was I am happy to move on from it, had some of the greatest games ever on sarpbc but my enthusiasm playing it day in day out for what like 4 years just ran out. I just want to help make Rocket League find that level of competitiveness and excitement.
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

Postby Devious-Dolphin on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:46 am

Thank you... For everything. :cry:
Devious-Dolphin
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

PSN ID: Devious-Dolphin
Region: US

Postby Nurpuk on Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:20 pm

I'll never score goals like Edremit xD
Nurpuk
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

PSN ID: Nurpuk
Steam ID: Nurpuk

Postby oneill_clan on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:10 am

coolcole93 wrote:
oneill_clan wrote:
coolcole93 wrote:I'm about 15 minutes in now and thoroughly enjoying it. Just a quick post to say that one of my goals is just a tap-in. I know I dropped off at the end of the game's life but I can't believe I'd send you that as a replay :lol: Anyway, I'll carry on now and give some proper feedback when it's done :D

I was going to add your audio in but i just couldnt haha...was sooo wrong :lol: :lol: alsi im glad you and everyone else who has commented liked it :) :yaypsyonix:

Haha I don't even remember doing audio! Send me it? I wanna hear haha :lol:

just for you, hope it works :lol: :lol:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7sbuqi66epjet ... s.mp3?dl=0
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion