1v1 KiNG Zippy Tournament - £20 PSN Voucher (barba786)

Discuss any and all tournaments and challenges here!

Re: 1v1 KiNG Zippy Tournament - £20 PSN Voucher (barba786)

Postby Wrong_Way_Woody on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:15 am

Zied when we play, can you upload/send barba the vids of the games, im still rather puzzled. :lol:
protagonist1 wrote:Mr. Woody sir. :mrgreen:

Psyonix-Jerad wrote: It is coming, and when it's here, it will be worth the wait.

Wrong_Way_Woody wrote: Only saddoes quote themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NedNunn?feature=mhee
http://imgur.com/a/S6tMO
Wrong_Way_Woody
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:09 am
Location: Englands my City
PSN ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Steam ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Region: All Regions

Re: 1v1 KiNG Zippy Tournament - £20 PSN Voucher (barba786)

Postby Zied11 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:03 am

WrongWayWoody wrote:Zied when we play, can you upload/send barba the vids of the games, im still rather puzzled. :lol:

Who wins, sends the clips :mrgreen:

I don't see you in my friend list.. Weird.. :o

I'll add you.
Steam ID: Sonnix PSN ID: ZiedSonnix
Image
Zied11
Battle-Car
User avatar
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:00 am
Location: Tunisia
PSN ID: ZiedSonnix
Steam ID: Sonnix
Region: EU

Re: 1v1 KiNG Zippy Tournament - £20 PSN Voucher (barba786)

Postby Wrong_Way_Woody on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:49 am

Zied11 wrote:
WrongWayWoody wrote:Zied when we play, can you upload/send barba the vids of the games, im still rather puzzled. :lol:

Who wins, sends the clips :mrgreen:

I don't see you in my friend list.. Weird.. :o

I'll add you.


hmmm, ok, but if I win you may need to tell me how to do it, as I have no clue. Also, do you have the US version? I have 20/20 saved on EU, so I would rather not have to delete a few replays to save our games. :lol:
protagonist1 wrote:Mr. Woody sir. :mrgreen:

Psyonix-Jerad wrote: It is coming, and when it's here, it will be worth the wait.

Wrong_Way_Woody wrote: Only saddoes quote themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NedNunn?feature=mhee
http://imgur.com/a/S6tMO
Wrong_Way_Woody
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:09 am
Location: Englands my City
PSN ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Steam ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Region: All Regions

Re: 1v1 KiNG Zippy Tournament - £20 PSN Voucher (barba786)

Postby Zied11 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:19 pm

WrongWayWoody wrote:
Zied11 wrote:
WrongWayWoody wrote:Zied when we play, can you upload/send barba the vids of the games, im still rather puzzled. :lol:

Who wins, sends the clips :mrgreen:

I don't see you in my friend list.. Weird.. :o

I'll add you.


hmmm, ok, but if I win you may need to tell me how to do it, as I have no clue. Also, do you have the US version? I have 20/20 saved on EU, so I would rather not have to delete a few replays to save our games. :lol:

lol.. sorry no US..

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9269&hilit=montage+3#p190422 it tells you how to do it.
Steam ID: Sonnix PSN ID: ZiedSonnix
Image
Zied11
Battle-Car
User avatar
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:00 am
Location: Tunisia
PSN ID: ZiedSonnix
Steam ID: Sonnix
Region: EU

Re: 1v1 KiNG Zippy Tournament - £20 PSN Voucher (barba786)

Postby oneill_clan on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:45 pm

WrongWayWoody wrote:
Zied11 wrote:
WrongWayWoody wrote:Zied when we play, can you upload/send barba the vids of the games, im still rather puzzled. :lol:

Who wins, sends the clips :mrgreen:

I don't see you in my friend list.. Weird.. :o

I'll add you.


hmmm, ok, but if I win you may need to tell me how to do it, as I have no clue. Also, do you have the US version? I have 20/20 saved on EU, so I would rather not have to delete a few replays to save our games. :lol:



instead of deleting any just ummm...upload them??? like you have with your previous videos
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:51 am
Location: Glasgow
PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan
Region: EU

Re: 1v1 KiNG Zippy Tournament - £20 PSN Voucher (barba786)

Postby Wrong_Way_Woody on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:11 pm

oneill_clan wrote:
instead of deleting any just ummm...upload them??? like you have with your previous videos

Am i allowed to upload vids i sent to you for CM3? :?
protagonist1 wrote:Mr. Woody sir. :mrgreen:

Psyonix-Jerad wrote: It is coming, and when it's here, it will be worth the wait.

Wrong_Way_Woody wrote: Only saddoes quote themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NedNunn?feature=mhee
http://imgur.com/a/S6tMO
Wrong_Way_Woody
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:09 am
Location: Englands my City
PSN ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Steam ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Region: All Regions

Re: 1v1 KiNG Zippy Tournament - £20 PSN Voucher (barba786)

Postby Zied11 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:44 am

WrongWayWoody wrote:
oneill_clan wrote:
instead of deleting any just ummm...upload them??? like you have with your previous videos

Am i allowed to upload vids i sent to you for CM3? :?

I can't see you on my friend list.... :frown:
Steam ID: Sonnix PSN ID: ZiedSonnix
Image
Zied11
Battle-Car
User avatar
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:00 am
Location: Tunisia
PSN ID: ZiedSonnix
Steam ID: Sonnix
Region: EU

Re: 1v1 KiNG Zippy Tournament - £20 PSN Voucher (barba786)

Postby oneill_clan on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:54 am

WrongWayWoody wrote:
oneill_clan wrote:
instead of deleting any just ummm...upload them??? like you have with your previous videos

Am i allowed to upload vids i sent to you for CM3? :?


Nope 8-)
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:51 am
Location: Glasgow
PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan
Region: EU

Re: 1v1 KiNG Zippy Tournament - £20 PSN Voucher (barba786)

Postby Wrong_Way_Woody on Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:03 am

oneill_clan wrote:
WrongWayWoody wrote:
oneill_clan wrote:
instead of deleting any just ummm...upload them??? like you have with your previous videos

Am i allowed to upload vids i sent to you for CM3? :?


Nope 8-)

Awwww, I thought not. :( Worth an ask though. :)


Also Zied, I should be online more now, as my school has broke up for Christmas today. :)
protagonist1 wrote:Mr. Woody sir. :mrgreen:

Psyonix-Jerad wrote: It is coming, and when it's here, it will be worth the wait.

Wrong_Way_Woody wrote: Only saddoes quote themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NedNunn?feature=mhee
http://imgur.com/a/S6tMO
Wrong_Way_Woody
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:09 am
Location: Englands my City
PSN ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Steam ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Region: All Regions

Re: 1v1 KiNG Zippy Tournament - £20 PSN Voucher (barba786)

Postby Zied11 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:31 pm

Good to know ^^
Steam ID: Sonnix PSN ID: ZiedSonnix
Image
Zied11
Battle-Car
User avatar
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:00 am
Location: Tunisia
PSN ID: ZiedSonnix
Steam ID: Sonnix
Region: EU

Re: 1v1 KiNG Zippy Tournament - £20 PSN Voucher (barba786)

Postby Hot Koolaid on Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:19 am

Hot Koolaid vs IProOwnKiller

Killers Host: Koolaid 4-3 Killer
Koolaids Host: Koolaid 5-3 Killer

Koolaid wins 2-0
Ggs

And the replays are saved, not sure if you still want them uploaded or not

Also I say we bypass all the people that haven't played yet and go straight to the semis. Barba vs Oneil, me vs Dappy
Image
I'm a beast in that regard
Hot Koolaid
Battle-Car
User avatar
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:33 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
PSN ID: HOT__Koolaid
Region: Both

Re: 1v1 KiNG Zippy Tournament - £20 PSN Voucher (barba786)

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:05 pm

Hot Koolaid wrote:Hot Koolaid vs IProOwnKiller

Killers Host: Koolaid 4-3 Killer
Koolaids Host: Koolaid 5-3 Killer

Koolaid wins 2-0
Ggs

And the replays are saved, not sure if you still want them uploaded or not

Also I say we bypass all the people that haven't played yet and go straight to the semis. Barba vs Oneil, me vs Dappy


You really want that money don't you.
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: 1v1 KiNG Zippy Tournament - £20 PSN Voucher (barba786)

Postby Hot Koolaid on Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:
Hot Koolaid wrote:Hot Koolaid vs IProOwnKiller

Killers Host: Koolaid 4-3 Killer
Koolaids Host: Koolaid 5-3 Killer

Koolaid wins 2-0
Ggs

And the replays are saved, not sure if you still want them uploaded or not

Also I say we bypass all the people that haven't played yet and go straight to the semis. Barba vs Oneil, me vs Dappy


You really want that money don't you.


[Witty comment about me being a cheap Jew]

I also just want to play a match, hopefully do alright, and get the tournament done, I don't really care about the money.
Image
I'm a beast in that regard
Hot Koolaid
Battle-Car
User avatar
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:33 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
PSN ID: HOT__Koolaid
Region: Both

Re: 1v1 KiNG Zippy Tournament - £20 PSN Voucher (barba786)

Postby oneill_clan on Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:35 pm

was sure id posted the message i wrote up when i saw you psoted ur results i clearly never hehe. proownkiller & killerdol are the same person....so he got like 2 attempts vs me then u lol
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:51 am
Location: Glasgow
PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan
Region: EU

Re: 1v1 KiNG Zippy Tournament - £20 PSN Voucher (barba786)

Postby Hot Koolaid on Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:38 pm

oneill_clan wrote:was sure id posted the message i wrote up when i saw you psoted ur results i clearly never hehe. proownkiller & killerdol are the same person....so he got like 2 attempts vs me then u lol


Is he French or Portugese?
Image
I'm a beast in that regard
Hot Koolaid
Battle-Car
User avatar
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:33 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
PSN ID: HOT__Koolaid
Region: Both

Re: 1v1 KiNG Zippy Tournament - £20 PSN Voucher (barba786)

Postby oneill_clan on Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:59 pm

Hot Koolaid wrote:
oneill_clan wrote:was sure id posted the message i wrote up when i saw you psoted ur results i clearly never hehe. proownkiller & killerdol are the same person....so he got like 2 attempts vs me then u lol


Is he French or Portugese?


i dont see why that matters?
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:51 am
Location: Glasgow
PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan
Region: EU

Re: 1v1 KiNG Zippy Tournament - £20 PSN Voucher (barba786)

Postby Zied11 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:19 am

I'm still waiting to play Woody.
Steam ID: Sonnix PSN ID: ZiedSonnix
Image
Zied11
Battle-Car
User avatar
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:00 am
Location: Tunisia
PSN ID: ZiedSonnix
Steam ID: Sonnix
Region: EU

Re: 1v1 KiNG Zippy Tournament - £20 PSN Voucher (barba786)

Postby LinkinBoy on Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:39 am

When are we gonna play, barba?
LinkinBoy
Battle-Car
User avatar
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 678
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:06 am
Location: Finland
PSN ID: LinkinBoy
Steam ID: Linkuru.
Region: EU

Re: 1v1 KiNG Zippy Tournament - £20 PSN Voucher (barba786)

Postby iPro_Own_Killer on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:48 am

yeah it is so but i said to barba to replace killerdol for iPro but there went something wrong
oneill_clan wrote:was sure id posted the message i wrote up when i saw you psoted ur results i clearly never hehe. proownkiller & killerdol are the same person....so he got like 2 attempts vs me then u lol
Image
iPro_Own_Killer
Acrobatic
User avatar
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:26 am
PSN ID: iPro_Own_Killer
Region: EU

Re: 1v1 KiNG Zippy Tournament - £20 PSN Voucher (barba786)

Postby iPro_Own_Killer on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:49 am

i'm dutch
Hot Koolaid wrote:
oneill_clan wrote:was sure id posted the message i wrote up when i saw you psoted ur results i clearly never hehe. proownkiller & killerdol are the same person....so he got like 2 attempts vs me then u lol


Is he French or Portugese?
Image
iPro_Own_Killer
Acrobatic
User avatar
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:26 am
PSN ID: iPro_Own_Killer
Region: EU

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments and Challenges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests