European Players

Discuss any and all tournaments and challenges here!

European Players

Postby Devious-Dolphin on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:16 pm

Who wants to vs me? I got the EU version and yet I can't seem to find anybody I know. I am not as good as I used to be, but I would love to vs one of the greats :D
Image
Devious-Dolphin
Battle-Car
User avatar
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:33 pm
PSN ID: Devious-Dolphin
Region: US

Re: European Players

Postby oneill_clan on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:31 pm

Devious-Dolphin wrote:Who wants to vs me? I got the EU version and yet I can't seem to find anybody I know. I am not as good as I used to be, but I would love to vs one of the greats :D


Im the greatest il play you 8-)
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:51 am
Location: Glasgow
PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan
Region: EU

Re: European Players

Postby Devious-Dolphin on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:36 pm

oneill_clan wrote:
Devious-Dolphin wrote:Who wants to vs me? I got the EU version and yet I can't seem to find anybody I know. I am not as good as I used to be, but I would love to vs one of the greats :D


Im the greatest il play you 8-)

Alright, send me a request and I'll play you :)
Image
Devious-Dolphin
Battle-Car
User avatar
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:33 pm
PSN ID: Devious-Dolphin
Region: US

Re: European Players

Postby oneill_clan on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:38 pm

Devious-Dolphin wrote:
oneill_clan wrote:
Devious-Dolphin wrote:Who wants to vs me? I got the EU version and yet I can't seem to find anybody I know. I am not as good as I used to be, but I would love to vs one of the greats :D


Im the greatest il play you 8-)

Alright, send me a request and I'll play you :)


u actually have 100 friends :shock: add me
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:51 am
Location: Glasgow
PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan
Region: EU

Re: European Players

Postby Devious-Dolphin on Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:07 pm

sent you a request. When would you like to vs?
Image
Devious-Dolphin
Battle-Car
User avatar
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:33 pm
PSN ID: Devious-Dolphin
Region: US

Re: European Players

Postby oneill_clan on Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:08 pm

Devious-Dolphin wrote:sent you a request. When would you like to vs?


too oneill_clan? i have received nanty, and after i eat which is now lol
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:51 am
Location: Glasgow
PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan
Region: EU


Return to Tournaments and Challenges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests