The Champions Trophy - Beef Burger Are Champions!!

Discuss any and all tournaments and challenges here!

Re: The Champions Trophy ( August 2v2 Knockout )

Postby el-trickser on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:42 pm

Well ss couldnt be on today and said there is a 0% chance for him being on tomorrow due to work
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:Its a two pronged attack. The other prong was late.
el-trickser

PSN ID: el-trickser
Steam ID: el-trickser
Region: EU&US

Postby Fenrir12 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:37 am

Well its up to Chris what happens I suppose. I'd rather not have a replacement for Sharpshooter but Oneil has set up temp replacements in other situations, and theres only a couple more days left in the month. Up to you Chris?
RIP Cattle Bars: 169 Wins, 40 Losses. Top 5 in EU for a very long time.
Fenrir12
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

PSN ID: Fenrir12
Region: EU

Postby Demic on Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:53 am

Ill be on after work today. 10am here I get off at 330 ill keep an eye on this thread to see what you guys want to do
ERROR
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Your signature contains 2750 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 255.

:yeahthat: True Story... :(
Demic
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

PSN ID: Demic
Region: United States of Europe

Postby oneill_clan on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:40 am

Fenrir12 wrote:Well its up to Chris what happens I suppose. I'd rather not have a replacement for Sharpshooter but Oneil has set up temp replacements in other situations, and theres only a couple more days left in the month. Up to you Chris?

Sadjunior has agreed to swap in for ss, if you could all get on tonight then we can finish this tournament off possibly tonight :mrgreen:
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan

Postby oneill_clan on Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:05 pm

Been talking with ss & he says that friday is when he is available, To me i find this is okay as long as it does get done friday, if it doesnt happen by friday then that means il be putting a team through to final
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

Postby SharpShooter88 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:20 pm

Yeah I'm at work right now until 7am tomorrow so it's a bit hard for me to get on today :lol: I can play tomorrow night any time until like 3am.
SharpShooter88
Acrobatic

PSN ID: SharpShooter88

Postby oneill_clan on Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:26 pm

Onion VS Team Spirit

Beef Burger Vs Onion OR Team Spirit

We are going to try and get this finished in one go tomorrow, it will only take 30 minutes of your time MAX. The time we have set is 9pm UK time. this means the semi final rolls right into the final. or at least as smooth a transition as possible.

Lets get this one done on-time lads!
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

Postby SharpShooter88 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:45 pm

Wouldn't it be better for the 4 of us involved to arrange a time tomorrow night? I mean I can do 9, but that's mid-afternoon for Demic so I'm not sure how ideal it'd be. Would seem silly to miss a proper match with no silly subs for the sake of an hour or two :D
SharpShooter88
Acrobatic

Postby oneill_clan on Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:05 pm

SharpShooter88 wrote:Wouldn't it be better for the 4 of us involved to arrange a time tomorrow night? I mean I can do 9, but that's mid-afternoon for Demic so I'm not sure how ideal it'd be. Would seem silly to miss a proper match with no silly subs for the sake of an hour or two :D

dem already agreed that itd be fine so did fen and el
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

Postby SharpShooter88 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:15 pm

oneill_clan wrote:
SharpShooter88 wrote:Wouldn't it be better for the 4 of us involved to arrange a time tomorrow night? I mean I can do 9, but that's mid-afternoon for Demic so I'm not sure how ideal it'd be. Would seem silly to miss a proper match with no silly subs for the sake of an hour or two :D

dem already agreed that itd be fine so did fen and el

In which case, awesome :D
SharpShooter88
Acrobatic

Postby Fenrir12 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:10 pm

Onion vs TeamSpirit
1-2 OT Galleon
0-3 Urban

GGs, Onion had a good run.
RIP Cattle Bars: 169 Wins, 40 Losses. Top 5 in EU for a very long time.
Fenrir12
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

PSN ID: Fenrir12

Re: Battle-Cars 2

Postby dappydooda on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:34 am

Chris's a pretty big fan of over complicating things until they don't work anymore. (Refer to battle scars) He might also just decide himself he's going to take over the entire production of sarpbc 2 (refer to battle scars). He might smell (refer to morning routine).

:cheesygrin:
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:Without being promisey or vague

Psyonix-Jerad wrote:Drop kick whatever you want.

SHOGUN-CAL wrote:All hail Dappy
dappydooda
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

PSN ID: Markydooda
Steam ID: Don't look, too sexy
Region: Both

Postby oneill_clan on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:40 am

dappydooda wrote:Chris's a pretty big fan of over complicating things until they don't work anymore. (Refer to battle scars) He might also just decide himself he's going to take over the entire production of sarpbc 2 (refer to battle scars). He might smell (refer to morning routine).

:cheesygrin:

that tournament that actually got finished wow it completely didnt work, not to mention the 2v2 knockout is about to be done on time too wow that didnt work either. and there needed leadership and i knew for a fact you and mye werent up to the task fen also knew that ,you just wanting to provide a helping hand with something that you weren't even needed for because you just wanted a tournament to be in, it is funny once you and mye left things became nice and smooth and things got implemented fine with no hassle, except the obvious ace just moaning when he pleased, also no need to bring this up dappy pretty pathetic imo, i took charge of something that had no leadership, id never run a tournament before yet it finished successfully, i implemented things that made stats more in-depth not confusing, and i smell awesome in the morning 8-)
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:44 pm

No offence chris, but that 2v2 tournament was complete bullshit.

the amount of reserve this and sub that just made it pointless, it just became a forum activity rather than a competitive tournament. the reason Dappy and I left (which has been said many times) was that there was no competitiveness, It just felt like a task.

Please don't ever run a tournament in SARPBC 2 and take whatever clips you have of me in CM3 and delete it please :)
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
Viceroy of Code Geass

PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Postby oneill_clan on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:14 pm

Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:No offence chris, but that 2v2 tournament was complete bullshit.

the amount of reserve this and sub that just made it pointless, it just became a forum activity rather than a competitive tournament. the reason Dappy and I left (which has been said many times) was that there was no competitiveness, It just felt like a task.

Please don't ever run a tournament in SARPBC 2 and take whatever clips you have of me in CM3 and delete it please :)

someones grown a personal wee grudge against me i see :lol: :lol: as has dappy. over nothing is laughable.

and il be running a tournament dont you worry, just dont join it if its such a bother.
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:20 pm

oneill_clan wrote:
Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:No offence chris, but that 2v2 tournament was complete bullshit.

someones grown a personal wee grudge against me i see :lol: :lol: as has dappy. over nothing is laughable.

and il be running a tournament dont you worry, just dont join it if its such a bother.

I don't think anyone here will join your tournaments again.
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
Viceroy of Code Geass

PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Postby el-trickser on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:22 pm

Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:
oneill_clan wrote:

I don't think anyone here will join your tournaments again.

yeah i wont join any of him anymore
just swapping someone in a final is so stupid,
and telling me we cant wait another day, when you didnt even talk to pv about when he can play shows how stupid your decisions are
this really had nothing to do with a tournament anymore
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:Its a two pronged attack. The other prong was late.
el-trickser

PSN ID: el-trickser
Steam ID: el-trickser
Region: EU&US

Postby oneill_clan on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:23 pm

The Champions Trophy Final

Beef Burger vs Team Spirit

My Host Utopia: 1 - 2
Demic host Urban: 4 - 1
My Host Cosmic: 1 - 2 OT
Demic Host Utopia: 2 - 1
My Host Random[Utopia]: 4 - 0

Think its quite weird that i won this but aw well it was an amazing final! very close on most games. Had to sub in sad who was previously on my team in battle scars as PV disappeared. came down to a 0.00 save from me to make it go to the final game, if i hadn't saved it would have definitely been a OT game. In the final game i have to say Sad was absolutely outstanding! with the last 2 goals i feel we got a bit lucky with the bonces off the edge of the maps but we will take it! a 4 - 0 win and imo sad being MVP all round that game!

Would also just like to thank people who took part, felt as a whole this was successful and both parts of tournament finished on time which i'm personally proud of, in terms of next months tournament with mike running im looking forward to it, hopefully it shall be a tense and challenging tournament and hopefully me and kuxir can come out on top :twisted:
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

Postby oneill_clan on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:25 pm

el-trickser wrote:yeah i wont join any of him anymore
just swapping someone in a final is so stupid,
and telling me we cant wait another day, when you didnt even talk to pv about when he can play shows how stupid your decisions are
this really had nothing to do with a tournament anymore

pv was well aware that the tournament ended today i had told him before, i dont need to go and baby every single person in the tournament like i had to do in battle scars, if people arent their when its meant to happen they can be replaced. plus sad was in my team in battle scars so it was perfectly acceptable he join in the final
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

Postby LiquidMetal14 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:29 pm

Guys, if you want to argue and flesh these things out, I suggest going to another thread or talk it out on PS3 or via PM. I am kind of looking for more on topic discussion but good luck solving your issues.
LiquidMetal14
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

PSN ID: LiquidMetal14
Steam ID: liquidmetal14
Region: North America/Europe

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments and Challenges