Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Discuss any and all tournaments and challenges here!

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby illusorius on Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:49 pm

WrongWayWoody wrote:I can see why you lot are saying that 3rd place do not deserves a prize. Ill and Waffles current have played 3 lost 2 and won 1. In most tournaments that record would get you nowhere near a prize. :lol:

And how much did you win? Your not even in the bronze. Try playing against Relentless or Badkad and Mye all of the teams are good, both teams were hard too we only won chris and kux We played the 2 hardest teams in the tourney lol and were gonna play another hard team. So i dont see anything funny in that were im in bronze and you didn't even pass the first stage.
Image
Image
illusorius
Rocket-Powered
User avatar
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:01 pm
Location: Planet Earth.
PSN ID: illusorius
Steam ID: illusorius
Region: Classified

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby aiden91 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:04 pm

look, we can all agree its stupid giving 3rd place a prize in such a small tournament. (i mean the amount of teams)

Illu, your record is shocking, whether you win or lose the 3rd place play-off. That doesn't deserve anything. if playing the 2 best teams and losing is reason for getting a prize, i don't know whats gone wrong here.

As i've said, not up to us lot, its deceased decision.
I'd definitely say you're best to shut up, you've done yourself no favours with the attitude shown here.
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby Wrong_Way_Woody on Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:27 pm

illusorius wrote:
WrongWayWoody wrote:I can see why you lot are saying that 3rd place do not deserves a prize. Ill and Waffles current have played 3 lost 2 and won 1. In most tournaments that record would get you nowhere near a prize. :lol:

And how much did you win? Your not even in the bronze. Try playing against Relentless or Badkad and Mye all of the teams are good, both teams were hard too we only won chris and kux We played the 2 hardest teams in the tourney lol and were gonna play another hard team. So i dont see anything funny in that were im in bronze and you didn't even pass the first stage.

Yes, but if you twist the facts a bit, I lost 0 games, 2 less then you. ;)
But on a serious note, I am very sorry for not playing any games in this. I couldn't find dappy on that much, and Eddster was never on late, when the other two teams were on. :(
protagonist1 wrote:Mr. Woody sir. :mrgreen:

Psyonix-Jerad wrote: It is coming, and when it's here, it will be worth the wait.

Wrong_Way_Woody wrote: Only saddoes quote themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NedNunn?feature=mhee
http://imgur.com/a/S6tMO
Wrong_Way_Woody
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2745
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:09 am
Location: Englands my City
PSN ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Steam ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Region: All Regions

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:05 pm

kad and I were probably the only team to play every single scheduled game 8-)
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby MikeJC on Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:42 pm

Bronze Final

Good Mourning vs Y.M.C.M.B

5-3
3-2
3-1


Good Mourning win 3-0


http://challonge.com/ReinCarFinal
Thanks again to everybody who took part, the tournament has now officially ended.
MikeJC
Battle-Car
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 666
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:24 pm
PSN ID: M1k3Rules

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby xX_WAF-FLES_Xx on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:23 pm

Ggs yall, was a good tourney.
ImageImage
xX_WAF-FLES_Xx
Rocket-Powered
User avatar
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:09 pm
Location: Washington State
PSN ID: xX_WAF-FLES_Xx
Steam ID: Vafele
Region: Everywhere

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby The_deceased on Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:55 pm

!
I would like to thank all those who commended my generosity and I cannot help but feel humbled by your kind words. I, however, would not call it that because I am merely repaying this great community for all the joyous times we had together! And pretty sure that even more sarpers would invest in prizes, had they the means and resources.
Sorry. I did not expect that my decision would stir up much commotion. Even though I agree completely with Aiden and fin but still, it would be my pleasure to award the 1st, 2nd and 3rd places. It is not really big of a deal lol Just nominal gifts.

Fenrir12 wrote:Obviously this is Deceased's choice, but it seems a little OTT to reward 2nd and 3rd place team in a tournament where perhaps only 4 or 5 teams took it seriously. Prizes should reflect the difficulty of the matches the winner had to play. If super-generous people like Dec reward tournaments like this with actual prizes when theres a more active community again for SARPBC 2, it will be harder for active competitive tournaments to seem relevant.


This is a great point and this is the exact reason why I gave big prizes for Natural Selection. I will definitely keep that in mind. I may consider giving prizes to only large-scale tournaments sponsored by Psyonix like Bionix (and all upcoming NS's of course).

Hot Koolaid wrote:I know I sure as hell wouldn't be giving out prizes,


You are Canadian. I think that I speak for everyone when I say that the very existence of your ilk is a priceless prize in itself!

oneill_clan wrote:
aiden91 wrote:I'm just impressed that someone cares enough to offer their own money to a bunch of,well, absolute swaggers.


aw man, i'd love to spend an eternity with you i think it would be absolutely hilarious. :lol: :lol:
Image
Image
Image
The_deceased
Missile-Guided
User avatar
Missile-Guided
 
Posts: 1694
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:29 am
PSN ID: The_deceased
Region: (US-E/EU/ME)

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby aiden91 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:53 am

Fair play Dec, a true gentleman.

I hope Psyonix see your kindness and give you some sort of a reward.

I shall send you many cows.
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby illusorius on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:33 am

aiden91 wrote:look, we can all agree its stupid giving 3rd place a prize in such a small tournament. (i mean the amount of teams)

Illu, your record is shocking, whether you win or lose the 3rd place play-off. That doesn't deserve anything. if playing the 2 best teams and losing is reason for getting a prize, i don't know whats gone wrong here.

As i've said, not up to us lot, its deceased decision.
I'd definitely say you're best to shut up, you've done yourself no favours with the attitude shown here.

So........... Your point.... And that wasn't excuse that was the truth And why are you even talking about prizes when you didn't even play the tourney :lol: Because i wanna see your team (if you have one) play both of them and win. And thats not attitude because i sure do well know you started talking about this when every one was quite Your just looking for an argument well bye that was my finial words weirdo.
Image
Image
illusorius
Rocket-Powered
User avatar
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:01 pm
Location: Planet Earth.
PSN ID: illusorius
Steam ID: illusorius
Region: Classified

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby oneill_clan on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:03 am

illusorius wrote:
aiden91 wrote:look, we can all agree its stupid giving 3rd place a prize in such a small tournament. (i mean the amount of teams)

Illu, your record is shocking, whether you win or lose the 3rd place play-off. That doesn't deserve anything. if playing the 2 best teams and losing is reason for getting a prize, i don't know whats gone wrong here.

As i've said, not up to us lot, its deceased decision.
I'd definitely say you're best to shut up, you've done yourself no favours with the attitude shown here.

So........... Your point.... And that wasn't excuse that was the truth And why are you even talking about prizes when you didn't even play the tourney :lol: Because i wanna see your team (if you have one) play both of them and win. And thats not attitude because i sure do well know you started talking about this when every one was quite Your just looking for an argument well bye that was my finial words weirdo.


Aiden has the same rights as you to be here and he can voice his own opinion which he always does. He has been coming here a lot longer than you have so even if he doesn't take part in the tournament it's like a fact Aiden will always have stuff to say. Everyone knows Aiden has the realistic input on things and we love him for it. :mrgreen:
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:51 am
Location: Glasgow
PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan
Region: EU

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby aiden91 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:08 am

thank you o'neill. I'm not even going to bother responding to his message. He's only out for what he can get for free.
Its people like that who wouldn't be missed around here.

Now i'll stop filling this full of absolute crap and let it die into the archives.
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby illusorius on Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:22 pm

aiden91 wrote:thank you o'neill. I'm not even going to bother responding to his message. He's only out for what he can get for free.
Its people like that who wouldn't be missed around here.

Now i'll stop filling this full of absolute crap and let it die into the archives.

OMG do understand Eanglish..... I said i wanted a prize for winning 3rd and did i win no i didnt so why would i want to bother getting it lol. You make no sense when you say i want free stuff?????? the prize is for wining 3rd and i didnt win why are you still bring that subject.
Image
Image
illusorius
Rocket-Powered
User avatar
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:01 pm
Location: Planet Earth.
PSN ID: illusorius
Steam ID: illusorius
Region: Classified

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby oneill_clan on Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:28 pm

illusorius wrote:
aiden91 wrote:thank you o'neill. I'm not even going to bother responding to his message. He's only out for what he can get for free.
Its people like that who wouldn't be missed around here.

Now i'll stop filling this full of absolute crap and let it die into the archives.

OMG do understand Eanglish..... I said i wanted a prize for winning 3rd and did i win no i didnt so why would i want to bother getting it lol. You make no sense when you say i want free stuff?????? the prize is for wining 3rd and i didnt win why are you still bring that subject.


again, he is meaning that you shouldn't be getting a prize at all because you didn't come 1st...but thankfully for this community we have kind people like Dec who do nice things on semi-special occasions.
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:51 am
Location: Glasgow
PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan
Region: EU

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby Hot Koolaid on Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:35 pm

illusorius wrote:OMG do understand Eanglish


Is that what you call it?
Image
I'm a beast in that regard
Hot Koolaid
Battle-Car
User avatar
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:33 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
PSN ID: HOT__Koolaid
Region: Both

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby illusorius on Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:29 pm

Hot Koolaid wrote:
illusorius wrote:OMG do understand Eanglish


Is that what you call it?

Call what.
Image
Image
illusorius
Rocket-Powered
User avatar
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:01 pm
Location: Planet Earth.
PSN ID: illusorius
Steam ID: illusorius
Region: Classified

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby dappydooda on Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:59 pm

illusorius wrote:
Hot Koolaid wrote:
illusorius wrote:OMG do understand Eanglish


Is that what you call it?

Call what.

Who you gunna call?
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:Without being promisey or vague

Psyonix-Jerad wrote:Drop kick whatever you want.

SHOGUN-CAL wrote:All hail Dappy
dappydooda
Battle-Car
User avatar
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 750
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:33 pm
Location: Scotland
PSN ID: Markydooda
Steam ID: Don't look, too sexy
Region: Both

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:07 pm

dappydooda wrote:
illusorius wrote:
Hot Koolaid wrote:Is that what you call it?

Call what.

Who you gunna call?


Image
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby The_deceased on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:05 pm

Hot Koolaid wrote:
Is that what you call it?


illusorius wrote:
Call what.


dappydooda wrote:
Who you gunna call?


Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:
Image


:laugh: .

@Aiden. I truly am thankful for your response and your inputs thus far. Giving out prizes would be the easy cheap way to receive recognition which is something I find no pride in, as anyone with some spare cash on him/her can do. It is people like cole, Fysho, oneil and Pieman who are worthy of Psyonix's recognition (early beta access for them to build hype by showing the first Suburban 2v2 match ever?).

Prizes to be dispatched soon!
Image
Image
Image
The_deceased
Missile-Guided
User avatar
Missile-Guided
 
Posts: 1694
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:29 am
PSN ID: The_deceased
Region: (US-E/EU/ME)

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby aiden91 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:18 am

I'm just happy illu and waffle's get nothing. 2 of the most annoying members of the community.

They also think i'm spamming their negative rep, i think rep is the most pointless thing introduced here. A "thanks" post system would be far more beneficial.

Onece again Deceased, Go fuck yourself. <3
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby MikeJC on Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:31 am

The_deceased wrote:Prizes to be dispatched soon!

Really far too kind of you dec. Whatever you're planning on spending for 3rd (if anything), save for yourself.
MikeJC
Battle-Car
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 666
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:24 pm
PSN ID: M1k3Rules

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments and Challenges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests