Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Discuss any and all tournaments and challenges here!

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby illusorius on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:03 am

aiden91 wrote:I'm just happy illu and waffle's get nothing. 2 of the most annoying members of the community.

They also think i'm spamming their negative rep, i think rep is the most pointless thing introduced here. A "thanks" post system would be far more beneficial.

Onece again Deceased, Go fuck yourself. <3

Your soooooooooo stupid that was a joke i just askied waff who dosent like him lol he said i dont know your just so dumb im not even gonna comment on toher things you said
Image
Image
illusorius
Rocket-Powered
User avatar
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:01 pm
Location: Planet Earth.
PSN ID: illusorius
Steam ID: illusorius
Region: Classified

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby oneill_clan on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:05 am

illusorius wrote:
aiden91 wrote:I'm just happy illu and waffle's get nothing. 2 of the most annoying members of the community.

They also think i'm spamming their negative rep, i think rep is the most pointless thing introduced here. A "thanks" post system would be far more beneficial.

Onece again Deceased, Go fuck yourself. <3

Your soooooooooo stupid that was a joke i just askied waff who dosent like him lol he said i dont know your just so dumb im not even gonna comment on toher things you said


And so it continues.
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:51 am
Location: Glasgow
PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan
Region: EU

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:22 am

oneill_clan wrote:
illusorius wrote:
aiden91 wrote:I'm just happy illu and waffle's get nothing. 2 of the most annoying members of the community.

They also think i'm spamming their negative rep, i think rep is the most pointless thing introduced here. A "thanks" post system would be far more beneficial.

Onece again Deceased, Go fuck yourself. <3

Your soooooooooo stupid that was a joke i just askied waff who dosent like him lol he said i dont know your just so dumb im not even gonna comment on toher things you said


And so it continues.

It will never end.
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby Demic on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:01 am

@ deceased Sorry I don't get on the forums much kinda wanted to read a littke of what's going on, I appreciate you giving prizes to top placers but please accept my rejection of your very kind generousity. You've always been a good sport versusing me good or bad connection and I've always liked that about you, you've already given me $20 for another tournament I was in and honestly with my financial situation I am very stable and can afford a lot more then some teenagers on this game. Thank you for taking the time to read this dec.
ERROR
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Your signature contains 2750 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 255.

:yeahthat: True Story... :(
Demic
Battle-Car
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:45 pm
PSN ID: Demic
Region: United States of Europe

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby SnakeCharmer113 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:37 am

Demic wrote:@ deceased Sorry I don't get on the forums much kinda wanted to read a littke of what's going on, I appreciate you giving prizes to top placers but please accept my rejection of your very kind generousity. You've always been a good sport versusing me good or bad connection and I've always liked that about you, you've already given me $20 for another tournament I was in and honestly with my financial situation I am very stable and can afford a lot more then some teenagers on this game. Thank you for taking the time to read this dec.

I'm a poor, financially unstable teenager!!! Gimme your stuffs!
SnakeCharmer113
Rocket-Powered
User avatar
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:05 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
PSN ID: SnakeCharmer113
Region: North America and Europe

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby illusorius on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 am

Demic wrote:@ deceased Sorry I don't get on the forums much kinda wanted to read a littke of what's going on, I appreciate you giving prizes to top placers but please accept my rejection of your very kind generousity. You've always been a good sport versusing me good or bad connection and I've always liked that about you, you've already given me $20 for another tournament I was in and honestly with my financial situation I am very stable and can afford a lot more then some teenagers on this game. Thank you for taking the time to read this dec.

like me :? :? lol i only have summer jobs although i could try mowing peoples lawns for 10$ :lol: Still in school :cheesygrin:
Image
Image
illusorius
Rocket-Powered
User avatar
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:01 pm
Location: Planet Earth.
PSN ID: illusorius
Steam ID: illusorius
Region: Classified

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby The_deceased on Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:29 am

!

It is all cool demic, I understand your point of view you and I salute your position, :) .
It is settled then! No more prizes as I already got over 5 votes against such thing lol I will admit defeat.

However, I will add the value of these nominal gifts to the grand prizes offered for the next SARP2 tourney or SARP1 in case someone organized one. I will consult Fen, m1k3, oneill, >shogun and other top organizers to see if said tourneys are worth offering prizes for or not. Thank you all for your time and sorry for the whole ruckus earlier.

SARP ON
Image
Image
Image
The_deceased
Missile-Guided
User avatar
Missile-Guided
 
Posts: 1695
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:29 am
PSN ID: The_deceased
Region: (US-E/EU/ME)

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby oneill_clan on Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:00 pm

The_deceased wrote:!

It is all cool demic, I understand your point of view you and I salute your position, :) .
It is settled then! No more prizes as I already got over 5 votes against such thing lol I will admit defeat.

However, I will add the value of these nominal gifts to the grand prizes offered for the next SARP2 tourney or SARP1 in case someone organized one. I will consult Fen, m1k3, oneill, >shogun and other top organizers to see if said tourneys are worth offering prizes for or not. Thank you all for your time and sorry for the whole ruckus earlier.

SARP ON

In all honesty, I think if your going to add a prizes to a tournament on SARPBC 2, the first one it should be is Fenrir's. He has been the majority of the big tournaments and even if not 'leader' he was involved in some way or another. Psyonix might also get behind Bionix again like before which might mean you don't need to hand out prizes, although my PoV if your handing anything out for tournaments in future it should be firstly Fenrir's or one of your own.
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:51 am
Location: Glasgow
PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan
Region: EU

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby el-trickser on Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:03 pm

we should have an sarpbc alpha tourney if the game will be released soon :D
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:Its a two pronged attack. The other prong was late.
el-trickser
Moderator
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 2169
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:16 am
Location: Germania
PSN ID: el-trickser
Steam ID: el-trickser
Region: EU&US

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby oneill_clan on Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:04 pm

el-trickser wrote:we should have an sarpbc alpha tourney if the game will be released soon :D


haha, i don't know if that would be any good, might be buggy as poop. buuuut who knows :mrgreen: I BELIEVE :yaypsyonix: :yaypsyonix:
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:51 am
Location: Glasgow
PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan
Region: EU

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby illusorius on Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:04 pm

Curiosity what were you gonna give the winnner? :roll:
Image
Image
illusorius
Rocket-Powered
User avatar
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:01 pm
Location: Planet Earth.
PSN ID: illusorius
Steam ID: illusorius
Region: Classified

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby The_deceased on Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:32 am

oneill_clan wrote:
el-trickser wrote:we should have an sarpbc alpha tourney if the game will be released soon :D


haha, i don't know if that would be any good, might be buggy as poop. buuuut who knows :mrgreen: I BELIEVE :yaypsyonix: :yaypsyonix:


!

Buggy or not, I am so down for this, as long as the number of entrants exceeds 15! "lesson never learned".

illusorius wrote:Curiosity killed aiden's mum :roll:


!

$30 for each Demic and ShameGarner; ₤15 for Mye, kad and SS; and €20 for M1k3.
Image
Image
Image
The_deceased
Missile-Guided
User avatar
Missile-Guided
 
Posts: 1695
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:29 am
PSN ID: The_deceased
Region: (US-E/EU/ME)

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby illusorius on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:19 am

The_deceased wrote:

illusorius wrote:Curiosity killed aiden's mum :roll:


!

$30 for each Demic and ShameGarner; ₤15 for Mye, kad and SS; and €20 for M1k3.

Shamegamer :lol: :lol: But seriously that's allot of money were do you work again :lol: :lol: shall i say too generous.
Image
Image
illusorius
Rocket-Powered
User avatar
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:01 pm
Location: Planet Earth.
PSN ID: illusorius
Steam ID: illusorius
Region: Classified

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby The_deceased on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:42 pm

illusorius wrote:
The_deceased wrote:

illusorius wrote:Curiosity killed aiden's mum :roll:


!

$30 for each Demic and ShameGarner; ₤15 for Mye, kad and SS; and €20 for M1k3.

Shamegamer :lol: :lol: But seriously that's allot of money were do you work again :lol: :lol: shall i say too generous.


!

I came across some sites before where some ppl gave by the hundreds lol. No, I do not have links!

Good luck if a pre-alpha tourney ever gets organized, :) .
Image
Image
Image
The_deceased
Missile-Guided
User avatar
Missile-Guided
 
Posts: 1695
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:29 am
PSN ID: The_deceased
Region: (US-E/EU/ME)

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby aiden91 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:12 am

fucking hell Deceased, being a little scabby are we not? why not add some 0's onto each of those?


We don't all have houses floating on oil.
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: Reincarnation: Relentless Reign Supreme

Postby The_deceased on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:27 am

aiden91 wrote:fucking hell Deceased, being a little scabby are we not? why not add some 0's onto each of those?


We don't all have houses floating on oil.


:laugh: . Dammit, I just added you to my sig, :x .
Image
Image
Image
The_deceased
Missile-Guided
User avatar
Missile-Guided
 
Posts: 1695
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:29 am
PSN ID: The_deceased
Region: (US-E/EU/ME)

Previous

Return to Tournaments and Challenges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest