Battle Scars - (July) [Live]

Discuss any and all tournaments and challenges here!

Re: Battle Scars - (July) [Live]

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:51 pm

I didn't see anything wrong with my post about naming my team 'Mary-Kate & Ashley's jewish Booty Safari' :frown:

I'm not going to go into 'who started the arrogance first' debate, but you do easily take offence when someone has an opinion on your ideas and you react with arrogance "idc"

At least this way you can now see how annoying it is to pester people about their plans and ideas.
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: Battle Scars - (July) [Live]

Postby MikeJC on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:53 pm

[retracted]
Last edited by MikeJC on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
MikeJC
Battle-Car
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 666
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:24 pm
PSN ID: M1k3Rules

Re: Battle Scars - (July) [Live]

Postby oneill_clan on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:58 pm

Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:I didn't see anything wrong with my post about naming my team 'Mary-Kate & Ashley's jewish Booty Safari' :frown:

I'm not going to go into 'who started the arrogance first' debate, but you do easily take offence when someone has an opinion on your ideas and you react with arrogance "idc"

At least this way you can now see how annoying it is to pester people about their plans and ideas.


i wasnt pestering anybody the idea to change the ladder to a bare form would have messed up the ladder totally. it would have been like were doing this this and this yay its all fun, right now everything we added is out, people would have just been like wut? and got confused as to what was actually going on and why it changed to go one way then took a u-turn.

thats why i kept disagreeing to your idea of switching to simple form. it would have put too much strain on the ladder.
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:51 am
Location: Glasgow
PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan
Region: EU

Re: Battle Scars - (July) [Live]

Postby Aceofspades on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

oneill_clan wrote:
Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:Sorry but Fen, the only stuff you've seen has just been on here, and most of the background dirt happens in the chat rooms. It may seem I left because I was told I can't name my own team, but no, there is so much more behind the reason I left. I also stopped helping to run it because of chris too, the fact he did do most of the work after a while gave him the idea that whatever he says goes and our opinion doesn't matter. Why should I continue to help run something i've been blocked out of.


theres hardly been any shit go on in the chats bar ace wanting to fight with everyone, and i was doing majority of the work but when we were all running it you and dappy liked the idea of adding this that then suddenly you wanted to strip it all back to bare bones, that would have properly mindfucked everyone, and you ended up not even trying to put input into it so i took that as you werent upto the idea of helping to run things. and my arrogance? oh im sorry but the only time i give out arrogance is when i get given it, and quite a lot of people in the chat like to dish out a fair bit of it. all im doing is defending myself, people cant expect me to just sit back be like aye your right am wrong, aye ok this that, im laid back but im not going to let a group of people walk all over me

I haven't gotten into an arugement since 4 weeks ago with Ill.

Maybe because olly isn't here.
Aceofspades
Battle-Car
User avatar
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:04 pm
Location: I live in the afterlife
PSN ID: Champagne Papi
Region: US & EU

Re: Battle Scars - (July) [Live]

Postby Hot Koolaid on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:49 pm

IMO the ladder ran nicely this past month and I for one am excited about the next months event.

Perhaps it would help if the organizers were a little bit more transparent with their decisions, so that there aren't anymore incidents in the chat or whatever, and it would have helped this situation where oneill wasn't clear with what he was doing with the team names. Of you have a decision to make in regards to the tournament direction, maybe creating a poll would help, that way the community has input and as oneill said we are not mindfucked by decisions.

I don't want this tournament to die so please try to resolve your shit in pm because if the tournament participants see this arguing they will not be inclined to play.
Image
I'm a beast in that regard
Hot Koolaid
Battle-Car
User avatar
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:33 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
PSN ID: HOT__Koolaid
Region: Both

Re: Battle Scars - (July) [Live]

Postby oneill_clan on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:55 pm

Hot Koolaid wrote:IMO the ladder ran nicely this past month and I for one am excited about the next months event.

Perhaps it would help if the organizers were a little bit more transparent with their decisions, so that there aren't anymore incidents in the chat or whatever, and it would have helped this situation where oneill wasn't clear with what he was doing with the team names. Of you have a decision to make in regards to the tournament direction, maybe creating a poll would help, that way the community has input and as oneill said we are not mindfucked by decisions.

I don't want this tournament to die so please try to resolve your shit in pm because if the tournament participants see this arguing they will not be inclined to play.


I had no powers to make a poll as im not the thread creator. But yes i admit the team name decision was lacking any communication to you guys. and yes it ended up a rough discussion. but its gone and done. i made an error in my comment to mye that started it off but also everyone else made errors just escalating it. its not any one persons fault there was a host of problems and they all got brought up. that is just what happened. personally i see the ladder as a success, games got played and people are still interested. i will be continuing into next months knockout and once that is done then that will be it finished on my side.
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:51 am
Location: Glasgow
PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan
Region: EU

Re: Battle Scars - (July) [Live]

Postby Ryan094 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:13 pm

Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13485
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

Re: Battle Scars - (July) [Live]

Postby oneill_clan on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:19 pm

TRANSFER WINDOW HAS NOW CLOSED! ANY FREE AGENTS WILL BE RANDOMLY PAIRED TOGETHER OR INTO A TEAM WITH A SPACE POSITION
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:51 am
Location: Glasgow
PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan
Region: EU

Re: Battle Scars - (July) [Live]

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:48 pm

oneill_clan wrote:
Hot Koolaid wrote:IMO the ladder ran nicely this past month and I for one am excited about the next months event.

Perhaps it would help if the organizers were a little bit more transparent with their decisions, so that there aren't anymore incidents in the chat or whatever, and it would have helped this situation where oneill wasn't clear with what he was doing with the team names. Of you have a decision to make in regards to the tournament direction, maybe creating a poll would help, that way the community has input and as oneill said we are not mindfucked by decisions.

I don't want this tournament to die so please try to resolve your shit in pm because if the tournament participants see this arguing they will not be inclined to play.


I had no powers to make a poll as im not the thread creator. But yes i admit the team name decision was lacking any communication to you guys. and yes it ended up a rough discussion. but its gone and done. i made an error in my comment to mye that started it off but also everyone else made errors just escalating it. its not any one persons fault there was a host of problems and they all got brought up. that is just what happened. personally i see the ladder as a success, games got played and people are still interested. i will be continuing into next months knockout and once that is done then that will be it finished on my side.


Yeah it has still been succesful and i do enjoy the statistical tracking the most. I agree with koolaid about keeping people in the dark about the changes, but yeah i'll look over it all :)
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: Battle Scars - (July) [Live]

Postby oneill_clan on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:50 pm

Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:Yeah it has still been succesful and i do enjoy the statistical tracking the most. I agree with koolaid about keeping people in the dark about the changes, but yeah i'll look over it all :)



so have you still quit or what?
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:51 am
Location: Glasgow
PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan
Region: EU

Re: Battle Scars - (July) [Live]

Postby Kirotori on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:58 am

oneill_clan wrote:
Kirotori wrote:May I join this?


if you have eu then yes you can, il add you too the pool of the random number selection. if your number gets selected then you are in if not then you will need to be a reserve for inactive players is that ok?


I'm not sure which version I have ._. but alright lol
Kirotori
Supersonic
User avatar
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:56 pm
PSN ID: Kirotori
Region: US

Re: Battle Scars - (July) [Live]

Postby oneill_clan on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:07 pm

Kirotori wrote:
oneill_clan wrote:
Kirotori wrote:May I join this?


if you have eu then yes you can, il add you too the pool of the random number selection. if your number gets selected then you are in if not then you will need to be a reserve for inactive players is that ok?


I'm not sure which version I have ._. but alright lol


who do you normally play with and il be able to tell you probably.
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:51 am
Location: Glasgow
PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan
Region: EU

Re: Battle Scars - (July) [Live]

Postby Aceofspades on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:08 pm

I quit this tournament.

It's no ones fault just a personal reason.
Aceofspades
Battle-Car
User avatar
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:04 pm
Location: I live in the afterlife
PSN ID: Champagne Papi
Region: US & EU

Re: Battle Scars - (July) [Live]

Postby oneill_clan on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:13 pm

Aceofspades wrote:I quit this tournament.

It's no ones fault just a personal reason.

aww no problem.
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:51 am
Location: Glasgow
PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan
Region: EU

Re: Battle Scars - (July) [Live]

Postby Eriquo on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:44 am

Since ace was the only guy from the US who would ever play me, I'm gonna be dropping out aswell.
Also school starts in Sept and I might not have the ps3
Image
sarpbcIScrack wrote:i will be adding lube tonight when i get home around 6pm my time.
Eriquo
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 6735
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:58 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
PSN ID: Vascotto8
Region: NA/EU

Re: Battle Scars - (July) [Live]

Postby Kirotori on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:28 pm

I'm US version
Kirotori
Supersonic
User avatar
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:56 pm
PSN ID: Kirotori
Region: US

Re: Battle Scars - (July) [Live]

Postby illusorius on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:56 pm

oneill_clan wrote:
Hot Koolaid wrote:IMO the ladder ran nicely this past month and I for one am excited about the next months event.

Perhaps it would help if the organizers were a little bit more transparent with their decisions, so that there aren't anymore incidents in the chat or whatever, and it would have helped this situation where oneill wasn't clear with what he was doing with the team names. Of you have a decision to make in regards to the tournament direction, maybe creating a poll would help, that way the community has input and as oneill said we are not mindfucked by decisions.

I don't want this tournament to die so please try to resolve your shit in pm because if the tournament participants see this arguing they will not be inclined to play.


I had no powers to make a poll as im not the thread creator. But yes i admit the team name decision was lacking any communication to you guys. and yes it ended up a rough discussion. but its gone and done. i made an error in my comment to mye that started it off but also everyone else made errors just escalating it. its not any one persons fault there was a host of problems and they all got brought up. that is just what happened. personally i see the ladder as a success, games got played and people are still interested. i will be continuing into next months knockout and once that is done then that will be it finished on my side.

Just remember were not perfect we all make mistakes ;)
Image
Image
illusorius
Rocket-Powered
User avatar
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:01 pm
Location: Planet Earth.
PSN ID: illusorius
Steam ID: illusorius
Region: Classified

Re: Battle Scars - (July) [Live]

Postby Ryan094 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:21 pm

illusorius wrote:
oneill_clan wrote:
Hot Koolaid wrote:IMO the ladder ran nicely this past month and I for one am excited about the next months event.

Perhaps it would help if the organizers were a little bit more transparent with their decisions, so that there aren't anymore incidents in the chat or whatever, and it would have helped this situation where oneill wasn't clear with what he was doing with the team names. Of you have a decision to make in regards to the tournament direction, maybe creating a poll would help, that way the community has input and as oneill said we are not mindfucked by decisions.

I don't want this tournament to die so please try to resolve your shit in pm because if the tournament participants see this arguing they will not be inclined to play.


I had no powers to make a poll as im not the thread creator. But yes i admit the team name decision was lacking any communication to you guys. and yes it ended up a rough discussion. but its gone and done. i made an error in my comment to mye that started it off but also everyone else made errors just escalating it. its not any one persons fault there was a host of problems and they all got brought up. that is just what happened. personally i see the ladder as a success, games got played and people are still interested. i will be continuing into next months knockout and once that is done then that will be it finished on my side.

Just remember were not perfect we all make mistakes ;)

I have no idea whether or not you said "were" instead of "we're" on purpose, but if it was on purpose, that was beautifully done. :cry:
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13485
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

Re: Battle Scars - (July) [Live]

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:26 pm

it we'rent done on purpose.
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

2vs2

Postby killerdol99 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:11 am

sign my up to the 2vs2 let my now if i am in
killerdol99
Acrobatic
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:24 am
PSN ID: killerdol99
Region: eu

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments and Challenges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests