Ultimate tournament 2v2

Discuss any and all tournaments and challenges here!

Ultimate tournament 2v2

Postby foudogue on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:54 am

Hi everyone,
First of all i want to tell you guys why a 2v2 tournament.
I have noticed my friend and me how the "equip game" category was dead. And i think the most beautiful thing about this game is team work indeed no thing is most beautiful to win and to loose together. But why not a 3v3 or 4v4. That's not like i dislike playing With many players unfortunatly maps are really to small in my opinion for more than 4 players of course it could be fun at the beginning but in the view of making a really epic tournament it might becomme as boring as difficult.

I would also give to you guys my motivation.
I'm sick to play in non ranked (because 2v2 in ranked is really hard to find and my friend and i just dont come on such Nice game to wait si long) and to see players destroy thereself to spawn to their goal and things like that. And to tell the truth since the beginning of the game my friend, vidul and i foudogue are playing together we know each others real good and when its time to win we are doing pur great but it becomme more and more boring to play With players randomly etc or players Alone and also every time on the same map. That's why i would like to organise a really big challenge ( i need you guys ) to have fun, compétition, and also awards

Here i'd like to psyonix to follow me, if the tournament is big enough to have like a new camo for car for the 2 winners or some thing like that it would be really Nice of them and it would show that they here us and it would also shoW that they dont live us Alone (sarpb2)
Here i proposed for an exemple a new camo for a car but it could Bé some thing else i have plenty of ideas please psyonix staff if you see this contact me i would like to make some thing big and official and i need you show us that you are still hère)

If they dont do anything guys im looking forward to offer personnaly the 2 winners a gift im thinking about 2 40$ card psn some thing like that because without you it will be nothing

Now lets talk about the tournament,
It would be a point tournament, its more fair i think
The tournament Will oppose 2v2 equip, if possible clans equip.
I would like to change have a new system un order to play différent maps, maybe 2 round victory and 2 différent maps obliged (just an idea)
The rest really depends on how you guys are involved i would really like this post to becomme "official" in order to have many participant and a really fun/compétition way of thinking.

Please make this post really good im so involved on my idea it would be a failure for me if only 2 teams participate.

So, im signing my friend and i as a french team
-[LFM]
-vidul
-foudogue

Hoping that you give me support to beast up this tournament !
Best regards,
Foudogue aka Julien.
foudogue
Supersonic

PSN ID: foudogue
Region: EU

Re: Ultimate tournament 2v2

Postby Fenrir12 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:16 am

Welcome to the forums :)
It sounds like you have good energy, but before you get going with this you should read through the 10 most recent tournaments on this forum, and see how they went. Enough people will sign up, because they always do, but there aren't 8 teams that would see the tournament through to the end.
Also Psyonix wouldn't give out a new skin to the winner, they dont want to patch the game at this stage in its life.

Dont let me stop you though, maybe theres enough french teams that would welcome a tournament with a french leader.
RIP Cattle Bars: 169 Wins, 40 Losses. Top 5 in EU for a very long time.
Fenrir12
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

PSN ID: Fenrir12

Postby foudogue on Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:55 am

Fenrir12 wrote:Welcome to the forums :)
It sounds like you have good energy, but before you get going with this you should read through the 10 most recent tournaments on this forum, and see how they went. Enough people will sign up, because they always do, but there aren't 8 teams that would see the tournament through to the end.
Also Psyonix wouldn't give out a new skin to the winner, they dont want to patch the game at this stage in its life.

Dont let me stop you though, maybe theres enough french teams that would welcome a tournament with a french leader.

i thought psyonix would be interested in giving a new feature on there game.
We really want SARPBC 2 news, there screen about it was posted really long ago and it seems like they totally abondon there game to there new one ARC SQUADRON which is really really bad in comparison with sarpbc.
However thank you for you response
foudogue
Supersonic

Postby Eriquo on Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:31 pm

foudogue wrote: they totally abondon there game to there new one ARC SQUADRON which is really really bad in comparison

Burn
sarpbcIScrack wrote:i will be adding lube tonight when i get home around 6pm my time.
Eriquo
???????????
???????????

PSN ID: Vascotto8
Region: NA/EU

Postby foudogue on Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:44 pm

Eriquo wrote:
foudogue wrote: they totally abondon there game to there new one ARC SQUADRON which is really really bad in comparison

Burn

Buy this i wanted to say : its difficult to make as good as sarpbc a game really awesome and i think it would rapport thém more public, to get them known on the console (PS3/Xbox) Pc is a bad idea on my opinion. And they could develop themself in a more better way
foudogue
Supersonic

Postby oneill_clan on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:16 pm

foudogue wrote:
Eriquo wrote:

Burn

Buy this i wanted to say : its difficult to make as good as sarpbc a game really awesome and i think it would rapport thém more public, to get them known on the console (PS3/Xbox) Pc is a bad idea on my opinion. And they could develop themself in a more better way

trying to work into the pc world isnt a bad idea. afterall there are so many more people who play games on pc than on console. yes i think ps3 should be there main like game base kind of thing, but psyonix should definetly tap into pc gaming.
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan

Postby foudogue on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:33 pm

oneill_clan wrote: they totally abondon there game to there new one ARC SQUADRON which is really really bad in comparison

Burn[/quote]

Buy this i wanted to say : its difficult to make as good as sarpbc a game really awesome and i think it would rapport thém more public, to get them known on the console (PS3/Xbox) Pc is a bad idea on my opinion. And they could develop themself in a more better way[/quote]

trying to work into the pc world isnt a bad idea. afterall there are so many more people who play games on pc than on console. yes i think ps3 should be there main like game base kind of thing, but psyonix should definetly tap into pc gaming.[/quote]

Of course entering the Pc world isnt a bad idea at all but do you imagine a sarpbc on Pc plateform ? All i CAN think of its kind of messy and it might be a lost of time. But however like you said for THIS TYPE OF GAME it should definitly have a mainlink on console, especially PS3 which the game started with.
And i think its really the time to psyonix to give update before events Will start to get Them out of the way. And i think They dont think themself professional enough
foudogue
Supersonic

Postby killerdol99 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:15 am

sigh my in i am killerdol99
foudogue wrote:Hi everyone,
First of all i want to tell you guys why a 2v2 tournament.
I have noticed my friend and me how the "equip game" category was dead. And i think the most beautiful thing about this game is team work indeed no thing is most beautiful to win and to loose together. But why not a 3v3 or 4v4. That's not like i dislike playing With many players unfortunatly maps are really to small in my opinion for more than 4 players of course it could be fun at the beginning but in the view of making a really epic tournament it might becomme as boring as difficult.

I would also give to you guys my motivation.
I'm sick to play in non ranked (because 2v2 in ranked is really hard to find and my friend and i just dont come on such Nice game to wait si long) and to see players destroy thereself to spawn to their goal and things like that. And to tell the truth since the beginning of the game my friend, vidul and i foudogue are playing together we know each others real good and when its time to win we are doing pur great but it becomme more and more boring to play With players randomly etc or players Alone and also every time on the same map. That's why i would like to organise a really big challenge ( i need you guys ) to have fun, compétition, and also awards

Here i'd like to psyonix to follow me, if the tournament is big enough to have like a new camo for car for the 2 winners or some thing like that it would be really Nice of them and it would show that they here us and it would also shoW that they dont live us Alone (sarpb2)
Here i proposed for an exemple a new camo for a car but it could Bé some thing else i have plenty of ideas please psyonix staff if you see this contact me i would like to make some thing big and official and i need you show us that you are still hère)

If they dont do anything guys im looking forward to offer personnaly the 2 winners a gift im thinking about 2 40$ card psn some thing like that because without you it will be nothing

Now lets talk about the tournament,
It would be a point tournament, its more fair i think
The tournament Will oppose 2v2 equip, if possible clans equip.
I would like to change have a new system un order to play différent maps, maybe 2 round victory and 2 différent maps obliged (just an idea)
The rest really depends on how you guys are involved i would really like this post to becomme "official" in order to have many participant and a really fun/compétition way of thinking.

Please make this post really good im so involved on my idea it would be a failure for me if only 2 teams participate.

So, im signing my friend and i as a french team
-[LFM]
-vidul
-foudogue

Hoping that you give me support to beast up this tournament !
Best regards,
Foudogue aka Julien.
killerdol99
Acrobatic

PSN ID: killerdol99
Region: eu

Postby aiden91 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:24 am

hey killerdol, have a look at the date.

this isn't going ahead.
aiden91
???????????
???????????

Region: EU/US

Postby killerdol99 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:28 am

yh i touched the wrong datum
aiden91 wrote:hey killerdol, have a look at the date.

this isn't going ahead.
killerdol99
Acrobatic

Postby aiden91 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:35 am

killerdol99 wrote:yh i touched the wrong datum

Uh?

i'm guessing datum means button, in a language i've never heard of.
before you post in a thread, have a look at the date. ;)

pretty much all your posts are on old threads, which will not be responded too.
aiden91
???????????
???????????

Postby el-trickser on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:44 am

it means date
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:Its a two pronged attack. The other prong was late.
el-trickser

PSN ID: el-trickser
Steam ID: el-trickser
Region: EU&US

Postby aiden91 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:50 am

el-trickser wrote:it means date

that makes even less sense :lol:
aiden91
???????????
???????????

Postby killerdol99 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:51 am

yes i am from a other coutry
aiden91 wrote:
killerdol99 wrote:yh i touched the wrong datum

Uh?

i'm guessing datum means button, in a language i've never heard of.
before you post in a thread, have a look at the date. ;)

pretty much all your posts are on old threads, which will not be responded too.
killerdol99
Acrobatic

Postby el-trickser on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:52 am

i guess he means he didnt check the date and therefore posted wrong in here
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:Its a two pronged attack. The other prong was late.
el-trickser

PSN ID: el-trickser
Steam ID: el-trickser
Region: EU&US

Return to Tournaments and Challenges