1975 done complete finished locked

Discuss any and all tournaments and challenges here!

Re: My journey to 2000 nears its end.

Postby oneill_clan on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:20 pm

Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:The best back then has nothing on the best now. They can still give everyone a run for their money and win, but they won't be able to comsistently outplay a top player now. For example, there are a few good shooters but in my opinion meph still trumps them all, but that doesn't mean he is the best because of a skill. It's all about all-round ability, everyone is attack focused, but the few top players i see also has a great defensive mind. (Sorry chris) but players like you for example, really good, but you make it easy for the opposition to win regardless of how good you attack and goalkeep which is also what most players are like these days. Not saying I know best because the simplicity of this game always invites new and better ways to do things (which i still believe is possible) but soon a new phase will catch on and the standard will
Improve again (maybe)

As for the US thing, EU really does walk all over you guys, except for the few pie is relating to like steve, anime etc mario was also quite good


the problem is even now there is no outright top player, and there is hardly ever any game when players are playing at there top, like the other night i was playing shit hot in our 2v2 unr think i only lost 2 out of 9, but yet you might not have been playing your best, yet there's other nights when i'm hardly even interested and lose most the game. but then the debate comes back to how do you know back then have nothing on now? using me as an example my defending use to be a lot stronger and my aerialing was a lot more consistent as well as accurate, those 2 things are important in my style of play, yet i have started learning dribbles a bit more and my teamwork and setups etc have always been great. and now im starting to adapt what you and dappy like to do just a little bump at key times, why? because theres no point me putting myself to a disadvantage but not doing it if your all getting the advantage of doing it. just think for the top players back then having nothing on now there is quite a lot of older players who still challenge pretty well and pretty easily also. kuxir,pie,me if im playing really good. theres a lot to the game, but considering im an 'older player' id say im still top 3 aerialists in the eu. saying older players have nothing on now isnt backed up at all, because most the top old players dont even play anymore or they arent at the level they use to even be.
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:51 am
Location: Glasgow
PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan
Region: EU

Re: My journey to 2000 nears its end.

Postby Demic on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:30 pm

Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:
As for the EU thing, US really does walk all over you guys, except for the few demic is relating to like meph, kmta etc ryan was also quite good
ERROR
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Your signature contains 2750 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 255.

:yeahthat: True Story... :(
Demic
Battle-Car
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:45 pm
PSN ID: Demic
Region: United States of Europe

Re: 2 cents

Postby Eriquo on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:41 pm

This isn't as hard as some of you make it out to be.

Back when the best US players were in their prime they were unbeatable. Literally nobody could touch av428 in 1v1. Nowadays everybody can beat everybody. I'm like aiden, in that my peak was about 2-3 years ago, now I coast.
Image
sarpbcIScrack wrote:i will be adding lube tonight when i get home around 6pm my time.
Eriquo
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 6734
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:58 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
PSN ID: Vascotto8
Region: NA/EU

Re: 2 cents

Postby TheGreatGambit on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:18 pm

Exactly, if av had been actively playing for the last 4 years he would be unstoppable. Same for many other players who don't have time to play regularly anymore. Av would have made it to 2000 and he wouldn't have made a topic about it.
TheGreatGambit
Extraordinarily Talkative
User avatar
Extraordinarily Talkative
 
Posts: 2490
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 6:06 pm
Location: Houston, Texas
Steam ID: Gambit
Region: US

Re: 2 cents

Postby SnakeCharmer113 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:48 pm

It's ridiculous to see an EU player get nationalistic and attempt to put down the US region. Mye, aiden, you guys know jack squat when it comes to US affairs and know next to nothing about the players we have.

Aiden, I have never in my life seen you on the US servers, a place I visit nearly every day, and you have the audacity to start throwing around statistics such as "The current US sarp generation is nowhere near as good as the present best from a couple of years ago."

That's complete & utter bullshit. Your conclusion is mind-numbingly inaccurate, and to top it off, you are in no position to be saying things like that, because YOU DON'T PLAY ON OUR SERVERS.

I maintain my stance (because I've said this before) by saying that the average player of 2008-11 stand no chance against the average player of 2012-13, and so forth. Any delusions people have about "Oh, I was at my peak about X amount of years ago" can be immediately dropped. You only THINK you were at your peak because everyone was less skilled in the past, thus you actually stood a chance. When people start playing better than you, whether you stop playing the game or not, and they advance further into the game, you can easily be fooled into thinking that it's actually you who is losing skill. I'd wager that at this point, almost every person who has had these bogus revelations are actually hovering at their peak at this moment. None of you are 80 year old men contending with your 25 year old past selves. Get real.

The same goes with you, mye. Saying that EU walks over the US is plain idiotic of you to say, and it is purely nonsense. You are like Aiden in that sense; you hardly play on the NA servers. Maybe you go once a month, maybe? Maybe once every few weeks? That would never be enough. I've gone on the EU servers a lot this past year. Currently, I enjoy hopping onto an alt, and I go on maybe once every week, and go into some random unranked matches. I've yet to have a real challenge other than LAG there. It would easy as dicks to say, "Well, I know my US compadres would stomp all over these guys, so US is better" But I don't say that. Because I'm not STUPID. It's utterly moronic to say things like that. Maybe it's your belief that our servers are completely dead, so many of you think "Well, I'm playing a US 4v4, so these 8 players must be everyone who plays in the US. Well, everyone in this 4v4 sucks, ergo, I will come to the conclusion that everyone in the US sucks."

You know what I do when a US player asks me about EU players? I start thinking of as many awesome EU players as I can, and I go, "Man, they've got a lot of tough guys on their servers, some of their skilled players are [insert names here]. They've also got some really awesome personality-oriented players, and people who like to have just have fun" and I mention people like woody.
I try my best not to insult or degrade any EU players that don't deserve to be ridiculed. I do enjoy talking smack, and I will admit to letting my pride speak out on occasion, but a few of you have no hesitation in putting down other people who play the same game as you do.

Pie, that logic of yours is not sound at all. Saying that someone who was a really good in the beginning would have continued on the same road and stayed on top is absolutely dumb. There is not a single guarantee whatsoever that he would remain on top. For all you know, he could have easily clocked out and been surpassed by others. You guys keep on living in the past. It's nice to reminisce and all, but to say things like "He would be unstoppable if he kept playing" is just silly. It's impossible to know.
SnakeCharmer113
Rocket-Powered
User avatar
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:05 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
PSN ID: SnakeCharmer113
Region: North America and Europe

Re: 2 cents

Postby Demic on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:59 pm

ThePieManOfDeath wrote:Exactly, if av had been actively playing for the last 4 years he would be unstoppable. Same for many other players who don't have time to play regularly anymore. Av would have made it to 2000 and he wouldn't have made a topic about it.

What's your problem pie, wanna say something more blunt to me the guy you've played with in US for the last 4 years or what, stop beading the bush. Starting to look where my real ps friends lie...
ERROR
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Your signature contains 2750 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 255.

:yeahthat: True Story... :(
Demic
Battle-Car
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:45 pm
PSN ID: Demic
Region: United States of Europe

Re: 2 cents

Postby oneill_clan on Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:08 pm

my consistency is still out the window. and my defence just isnt as good i get bored and end up making errors. in all honesty i just get bored so i slowly just get worse as the night goes on. its not that im poo, honest! just the games lost the fun element for me
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:51 am
Location: Glasgow
PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan
Region: EU

Re: 2 cents

Postby Wrong_Way_Woody on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:20 pm

I'd say both arguments have some points, and if you link them together, you come to my view on the matter. I believe I have become worse at the game in recent years, but that is because everyone improved. What I mean by this is that I used to be able to hit every aerial on target, which used to be good enough to score. But as people became better goalkeepers, I had to hit it harder, and aim more for the corners, therefore adjusting how I used to hit aerials. Nowadays most of my aerials are powerful, but most times are quite far away from the goal, or not on target. Sometimes when I feel like making sure I hit the target, it often gets saved, so I go back to hitting back against the wall with power. :lol: Same goes with shots. My long shots usually go over, as I have to hit it with more power. I used to be able to just lob it over my opponent, with hardly any power, as they would be too far out of goal. But as the standard has increased, and peoples positioning has improved, it is rarely possible to dink it over people. Although I feel like ive become worse, I think if I played how I used to, I'd get smashed in a 1v1 (Implying I didn't back then and still don't now :cheesygrin:) as when I go for an aerial, it'll be saved and countered. Or if I go for a lobbed shot, it'll just be powershot straight back at me. So although I feel ive got worse, its just people have got better, forcing me to change how I play, therefore losing my consistency. (Also my connections has gone shit, which doesn't help, I'm sure everyone who has played under my host knows what I mean)


I hope this makes sense, and I haven't contradicted myself. Ive basically just wrote whatever came into my mind without reading it back, so It wouldn't surprise me if I've just wrote complete and utter shit. :lol: <3
protagonist1 wrote:Mr. Woody sir. :mrgreen:

Psyonix-Jerad wrote: It is coming, and when it's here, it will be worth the wait.

Wrong_Way_Woody wrote: Only saddoes quote themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NedNunn?feature=mhee
http://imgur.com/a/S6tMO
Wrong_Way_Woody
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2745
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:09 am
Location: Englands my City
PSN ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Steam ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Region: All Regions

Re: 2 cents

Postby TheGreatGambit on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:59 pm

ThePieManOfDeath wrote:
are you afraid you say their names?


Not so much that than the biggest offenders are so notorious by now that it's not necessary.


Anyway, you two (see, I didn't have to name any names- some of them showed up and started acting defensive on their own!) are now incredibly unfun to play with. I'll stop "beading the bush" about it. I put up with your annoying attitudes because you were skilled and fun to play with, but eventually I got tired of hearing Snake whine over the mic the entire game and Demic complain about how drunk he is every time he lost.

And Snake, did you not start playing in mid-late 2010? That's pretty ballsy to claim that the best players now are better than the best players from 2 years before you started playing.


Demic wrote:What's your problem pie, wanna say something more blunt to me the guy you've played with in US for the last 4 years or what, stop beading the bush. Starting to look where my real ps friends lie...

Do you want me to tell you to suck my peepee?
TheGreatGambit
Extraordinarily Talkative
User avatar
Extraordinarily Talkative
 
Posts: 2490
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 6:06 pm
Location: Houston, Texas
Steam ID: Gambit
Region: US

Re: 2 cents

Postby SnakeCharmer113 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:31 pm

That is almost true, I actually started playing in January/February of 2010.

You're absolutely right in that I wasn't around to see a lot of these players play, and maybe that was a good thing, because now I don't get pulled too deeply into any of that nostalgia crap some of you oldies seem to latch onto.
There's something called common sense. It's so god damned easy to be impressed with other players from 100 years ago when you yourself were not as good them then.
You know the first person I ever saw and was truly impressed & awed by? His name was bearskillz. I fucking admired that dude, and he would whoop my behind too often. Fast forward a few months later, and he wasn't that same person I admired--just another average-skilled player. You can hear SO MANY stories today JUST LIKE THAT ONE from a hell of a lot of players! I imagine that if he had quit while I still thought highly of him, I could possibly still be saying to myself til this very day, "Oh man, bear was the best player ever, no question. If you guys played him now, he would destroy you and me"

So when a player you admire actually was the best player of his time, and he leaves the game, perhaps such as av was and did, while you still admired him, you know what happens then, right? You put him on a throne in the back of your mind, always weighing yourself against him as you continued to progress through the game, never realizing that you and nearly everyone else with decent skill have far surpassed him long ago.

Pie, do you truly believe that if you went up in a 1v1 against yourself from 2009 or av from 4 years ago, or any player from that time, your current self would lose? Hell to the no. You would crush av and your old self, and anyone else, no question.

People get better.

I don't need to have been around from the very beginning to see something so painfully obvious. I know exactly what this game is like. I know what it takes to get good, and I know it takes people YEARS to become a top player. In the beginning, it would've been possible to become the best very early on because the game was just a baby, and no one had any sort of extra experience over anyone else. So it was like, whoever could learn what there was to learn the fastest and use it well would be crowned the best at that time. Now sarp is almost 5 years old. There will never be a player in this current day who will play the game for one month and legitimately be one of the best in the world when that month ends. It will not happen. A player would need to learn the collective library of knowledge gained from 5 years complete years in that tiny space of time, and execute that knowledge and discern the correct finger muscle memory techniques with extraordinary brilliance.

Please tell me, does anyone get this? Can anyone here understand that?
SnakeCharmer113
Rocket-Powered
User avatar
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:05 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
PSN ID: SnakeCharmer113
Region: North America and Europe

Re: 2 cents

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:40 am

I suppose I should have put this earlier but never late than never:

Image

Edit - Just to throw my two cents in. I'm 100% certain Shogun Jr. would beat current day Shogun.
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: 2 cents

Postby Eriquo on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:54 am

God snake how butthurt are you? I like how you just throw out "hitting their peak a few years ago" the window because you don't like it. Relative to the rest of the people playing the game, some of us were at our best a few years ago. Back when players like av, minarum, overunder and wargod were the best, they were a clear cut above the rest. Also your theory that everyone only gets better and better and you never lose skill is laughable. 3 years ago I could score on the majority of aerials I attempted, and had great ball control on dribbling. Now I can barely score aerials and i always fuck up my dribbles, yet you say it's because everyone else is better? I'm clearly not as good as I was.

Of coarse this was a time when the top players were respectful and fun to play with, something that is quite alien to you.
Image
sarpbcIScrack wrote:i will be adding lube tonight when i get home around 6pm my time.
Eriquo
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 6734
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:58 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
PSN ID: Vascotto8
Region: NA/EU

Re: 2 cents

Postby SnakeCharmer113 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:15 am

Eriquo wrote:God snake how butthurt are you? I like how you just throw out "hitting their peak a few years ago" the window because you don't like it. Relative to the rest of the people playing the game, some of us were at our best a few years ago. Back when players like av, minarum, overunder and wargod were the best, they were a clear cut above the rest.

Of coarse this was a time when the top players were respectful and fun to play with, something that is quite alien to you.

Please remove the pencil from your ass. You claiming you hit your peak years ago is nonsense. You're honestly saying that the last 2 entire years of which you played this game, all that experience has culminated into nothing, and that the current you would lose to the old you?
Like I said before, you are having delusions. As more people improved in sarp, you decided to go with the, "Oh, I'm no longer at my peak" excuse. I understand people getting back from vacations from the game that last years, but you have no excuse like that.

And suddenly I'm not respectful to any players? Coming from the guy who has no trouble bashing on so many people, the hypocrisy is deafening. If there is anyone who lacks respect towards others, it's you.
SnakeCharmer113
Rocket-Powered
User avatar
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:05 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
PSN ID: SnakeCharmer113
Region: North America and Europe

Re: 2 cents

Postby Ryan094 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:19 am

I would love to play myself at my peak in a 1v1 now. It would be pretty cool.
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13477
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

Re: My journey to 2000 nears its end.

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:31 am

oneill_clan wrote:
Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:The best back then has nothing on the best now. They can still give everyone a run for their money and win, but they won't be able to comsistently outplay a top player now. For example, there are a few good shooters but in my opinion meph still trumps them all, but that doesn't mean he is the best because of a skill. It's all about all-round ability, everyone is attack focused, but the few top players i see also has a great defensive mind. (Sorry chris) but players like you for example, really good, but you make it easy for the opposition to win regardless of how good you attack and goalkeep which is also what most players are like these days. Not saying I know best because the simplicity of this game always invites new and better ways to do things (which i still believe is possible) but soon a new phase will catch on and the standard will
Improve again (maybe)

As for the US thing, EU really does walk all over you guys, except for the few pie is relating to like steve, anime etc mario was also quite good


the problem is even now there is no outright top player, and there is hardly ever any game when players are playing at there top, like the other night i was playing shit hot in our 2v2 unr think i only lost 2 out of 9, but yet you might not have been playing your best, yet there's other nights when i'm hardly even interested and lose most the game. but then the debate comes back to how do you know back then have nothing on now? using me as an example my defending use to be a lot stronger and my aerialing was a lot more consistent as well as accurate, those 2 things are important in my style of play, yet i have started learning dribbles a bit more and my teamwork and setups etc have always been great. and now im starting to adapt what you and dappy like to do just a little bump at key times, why? because theres no point me putting myself to a disadvantage but not doing it if your all getting the advantage of doing it. just think for the top players back then having nothing on now there is quite a lot of older players who still challenge pretty well and pretty easily also. kuxir,pie,me if im playing really good. theres a lot to the game, but considering im an 'older player' id say im still top 3 aerialists in the eu. saying older players have nothing on now isnt backed up at all, because most the top old players dont even play anymore or they arent at the level they use to even be.


There's no way you're top 3 with aerials with players like Kux, woody, lukasluke, kmta, etc, you just fly more so you think that makes you top 3 :lol: also i'll use me and you as an example for this little tussle, you say you were playing really well one night, but does that make you a better player than me? Obviously every top player at their time was never unbeatable, but you can tell who is the better unless someone really is naive.

The gap has shortened since 09 and 13 clearly and there has been more skills being implemented which the old players didnt do. Meph and kmta have kept up but also there has been a breakthrough of more players than can contest them and the minority that has taken over
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: 2 cents

Postby aiden91 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:00 am

SnakeCharmer113 wrote:It's ridiculous to see an EU player get nationalistic and attempt to put down the US region. Mye, aiden, you guys know jack squat when it comes to US affairs and know next to nothing about the players we have.

Aiden, I have never in my life seen you on the US servers, a place I visit nearly every day, and you have the audacity to start throwing around statistics such as "The current US sarp generation is nowhere near as good as the present best from a couple of years ago."

That's complete & utter bullshit. Your conclusion is mind-numbingly inaccurate, and to top it off, you are in no position to be saying things like that, because YOU DON'T PLAY ON OUR SERVERS.


i've played you on the US servers. :roll:

I used to play pretty much daily on US a while ago. The quality is awful in comparison.
The EU servers are better, even the real US players will say that.
You just run along now and try and finish your tournament.


And i also agree with Mye, Chris.
To say something like "i'm in the top 3 aerialists is still silly, its cocky first of all, and its not true second of all. :lol:
Yea you're above average, but i wouldn't have you near the top of the list.
anyway, this isn't about whos good or whos not, its about Demic doing something which has already been done a number of times.
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: 2 cents

Postby Ryan094 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:05 am

SARPBC 2 better come out soon, then we can all get back to business!
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13477
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

Re: 2 cents

Postby ollyp23 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:07 am

aiden91 wrote:And i also agree with Mye, Chris.
To say something like "i'm in the top 3 aerialists is still silly, its cocky first of all, and its not true second of all. :lol:
Yea you're above average, but i wouldn't have you near the top of the list.
anyway, this isn't about whos good or whos not, its about Demic doing something which has already been done a number of times.

Are you going to end that Chris quote or did he say all that and you're saving the rest for a future post?
Atomic Man
oneill_clan wrote:The 10 seconds remaining countdown by the crowd....incredible!!!!!
ollyp23
Ryanistic
User avatar
Ryanistic
 
Posts: 4134
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:57 am
Location: London, UK
PSN ID: ollyp23
Region: EU

Re: 2 cents

Postby dappydooda on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:10 am

Me and Thomas are going to embarrass all of you in the tourn coming up. #NoMeansHarder
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:Without being promisey or vague

Psyonix-Jerad wrote:Drop kick whatever you want.

SHOGUN-CAL wrote:All hail Dappy
dappydooda
Battle-Car
User avatar
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 750
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:33 pm
Location: Scotland
PSN ID: Markydooda
Steam ID: Don't look, too sexy
Region: Both

Re: 2 cents

Postby Demic on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:23 am

ThePieManOfDeath wrote:
ThePieManOfDeath wrote:
are you afraid you say their names?


Not so much that than the biggest offenders are so notorious by now that it's not necessary.


Anyway, you two (see, I didn't have to name any names- some of them showed up and started acting defensive on their own!) are now incredibly unfun to play with. I'll stop "beading the bush" about it. I put up with your annoying attitudes because you were skilled and fun to play with, but eventually I got tired of hearing Snake whine over the mic the entire game and Demic complain about how drunk he is every time he lost.


You said it prior yourself.. the games less competitive now. When I play sober its obvious I play better I don't whine that I lose drunk though, I just inform players hey I'm drunk sorry if I ram you. Sorry I'm an adult and enjoy a beer with my game when i play w friends instead of prior when I was under age. This is a pointless stupid argument especially since I ruled you the av428 of my time but I forgot what a douchebag you can really be. Doesn't change my perception of you in game, just as a man.

Snake I agree with you and everyone else adds to the truth what is this topic of peaks snd greatness's. its a healthy argument and I enjoyed reading and taking truths from everybody's post. I think everyone that made comments through out I don't have to repeat names are all great, we can all enter a lobbie and look like a god to average players, we are all competitive(some more then others I'm guilty for sure), and we all had a great imprint on the games history 1 2 or 3 years ago. I've been in games with you all they all deserved a gg afterwards. We're a little over due for a new sarp update like maps or a sequel too, makes for one long post update history.
ERROR
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Your signature contains 2750 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 255.

:yeahthat: True Story... :(
Demic
Battle-Car
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:45 pm
PSN ID: Demic
Region: United States of Europe

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments and Challenges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest