BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Discuss any and all tournaments and challenges here!

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:50 am

Ryan094 wrote:You always take on more than you can handle. ;)



Coolcole93 wrote: im so immature i lol'd so hard at that :lol:



ohhaithere-amidoinitrite-kthnxbai
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby jidkid4 on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:
Ryan094 wrote:You always take on more than you can handle. ;)



Coolcole93 wrote: im so immature i lol'd so hard at that :lol:



ohhaithere-amidoinitrite-kthnxbai

:|
Image
Thanks to el-trickser!
jidkid4
Aerialistic
User avatar
Aerialistic
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:17 pm
Location: Texas
PSN ID: jidkid4, jidkid44
Region: US,EU

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby oneill_clan on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:44 am

did shogun just give up on this tournament??? :evil:
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 7:51 am
Location: Glasgow
PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan
Region: EU

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:49 am

oneill_clan wrote:did shogun just give up on this tournament??? :evil:


yup so we win!! woooo!

Image
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby Ryan094 on Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:
oneill_clan wrote:did shogun just give up on this tournament??? :evil:


yup so we win!! woooo!

Cole and I had the most points, so...WE WIN!! :cheesygrin:
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13477
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:55 pm

Ryan094 wrote:
Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:
oneill_clan wrote:did shogun just give up on this tournament??? :evil:


yup so we win!! woooo!

Cole and I had the most points, so...WE WIN!! :cheesygrin:


but we announced that we won 1st :pimp: u came 2nd im afraid..

Image
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby Eriquo on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:29 pm

this isnt 4chan mye u dont need a pic for every post :frown:
Image
sarpbcIScrack wrote:i will be adding lube tonight when i get home around 6pm my time.
Eriquo
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 6734
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:58 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
PSN ID: Vascotto8
Region: NA/EU

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:12 am

Eriquo wrote:this isnt 4chan mye u dont need a pic for every post :frown:



Image


lool im jokin'

il go into pic rehab
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby giddygiddy85 on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:32 pm

ryan sort out these nxt groups plz, 2 many good teams to let this tourney go to waste
giddygiddy85
Acrobatic
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:57 am
Location: Dublin, Ireland
PSN ID: giddygiddy
Region: EU

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:02 am

giddygiddy85 wrote:ryan sort out these nxt groups plz, 2 many good teams to let this tourney go to waste



the only good teams on here is Good Mourning and Goalgasms
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby Ryan094 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:44 am

Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:
giddygiddy85 wrote:ryan sort out these nxt groups plz, 2 many good teams to let this tourney go to waste



the only good teams on here is Good Mourning and Goalgasms

True. :lol:

Goalgasms is teh 1337 we pwnd you hardcor cos u is teh sux0rs. 8-)

How about I hold a vote as to whether we continue this tournament or not?
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13477
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:55 am

Ryan094 wrote:
Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:
giddygiddy85 wrote:ryan sort out these nxt groups plz, 2 many good teams to let this tourney go to waste



the only good teams on here is Good Mourning and Goalgasms

True. :lol:

Goalgasms is teh 1337 we pwnd you hardcor cos u is teh sux0rs. 8-)

How about I hold a vote as to whether we continue this tournament or not?


lol if i had my proper team mate id put myself there too lol
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby giddygiddy85 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:46 pm

i took it upon myself to get the nxt group stages up, i used some random number generator. group1= THE SSAFCSE TEAM, SARPBC GODS,GERMAN GLADIATORS, MAMA LUIGI...... GROUP 2= GOALGASMS,GOODMOURNING,TEAM GIDDY,DO A BARRELL ROLL..... this was 100% legit as you can see im in the worst possible group, is every1 alrite with this?? if yeah then ryan could u do your shtuff and get a league board drawn up
giddygiddy85
Acrobatic
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:57 am
Location: Dublin, Ireland
PSN ID: giddygiddy
Region: EU

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby MikeJC on Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:58 pm

giddygiddy85 wrote:i took it upon myself to get the nxt group stages up, i used some random number generator. group1= THE SSAFCSE TEAM, SARPBC GODS,GERMAN GLADIATORS, MAMA LUIGI...... GROUP 2= GOALGASMS,GOODMOURNING,TEAM GIDDY,DO A BARRELL ROLL..... this was 100% legit as you can see im in the worst possible group, is every1 alrite with this?? if yeah then ryan could u do your shtuff and get a league board drawn up



That's all well and fine, but it is really up to how many teams still want to participate.
Like, TSSACFCST includes SHOGUN. Kinda... awkward, no? :lol:
MikeJC
Battle-Car
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 666
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:24 pm
PSN ID: M1k3Rules

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby giddygiddy85 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:20 pm

MikeJC wrote:
giddygiddy85 wrote:i took it upon myself to get the nxt group stages up, i used some random number generator. group1= THE SSAFCSE TEAM, SARPBC GODS,GERMAN GLADIATORS, MAMA LUIGI...... GROUP 2= GOALGASMS,GOODMOURNING,TEAM GIDDY,DO A BARRELL ROLL..... this was 100% legit as you can see im in the worst possible group, is every1 alrite with this?? if yeah then ryan could u do your shtuff and get a league board drawn up



That's all well and fine, but it is really up to how many teams still want to participate.
Like, TSSACFCST includes SHOGUN. Kinda... awkward, no? :lol:

yeah thats true.... right if thers any team who dont wanna play let us kno
giddygiddy85
Acrobatic
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:57 am
Location: Dublin, Ireland
PSN ID: giddygiddy
Region: EU

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:42 pm

MikeJC wrote:
giddygiddy85 wrote:i took it upon myself to get the nxt group stages up, i used some random number generator. group1= THE SSAFCSE TEAM, SARPBC GODS,GERMAN GLADIATORS, MAMA LUIGI...... GROUP 2= GOALGASMS,GOODMOURNING,TEAM GIDDY,DO A BARRELL ROLL..... this was 100% legit as you can see im in the worst possible group, is every1 alrite with this?? if yeah then ryan could u do your shtuff and get a league board drawn up



That's all well and fine, but it is really up to how many teams still want to participate.
Like, TSSACFCST includes SHOGUN. Kinda... awkward, no? :lol:

No ;)
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby Ryan094 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:47 pm

This wont work, Giddy. It's long gone. :lol:
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13477
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby zangana2011 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:39 am

Hi huys.. my region is EU
zangana2011
Supersonic
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:20 am
Location: Sweden
PSN ID: Zoomity
Region: EU

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:45 am

zangana2011 wrote:Hi huys.. my region is EU




hi my region is EU
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby Ryan094 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:50 am

Honestly, I think we should just end this tournament now. Not many people cared enough for it to begin with, and now most people have forgotten about it. If anything, we just need to start a brand new one some time in the future.
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13477
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments and Challenges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest