BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Discuss any and all tournaments and challenges here!

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:36 am

Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:goalgasms should have 15pts Amidoinitrite?

Yer thanks for pointing that out ;)
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby Ryan094 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:03 pm

You know what, fuck it.

This tournament has been screwed up from the start. You can't even give me basic results for different matches and then you magically expect me to know who was on at the designated times without any posts about it except "if there's no post about it, no one was there to play" which is what I stuck to, but apparently that's all wrong. You've also gotten Group 3 completely wrong, seeing as Vogan posted the wrong results in his OP because of the misunderstanding with GermanGladiators and Team Giddy, yet he didn't even put the right results in the OP which meant that everyone was confused. Then there was the whole problem with Flying Circus and Team Giddy about OT because you didn't even post basic rules about it. :roll:

Do your own leaderboards system. I've had enough.
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13477
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby ollyp23 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Ryan094 wrote:You know what, fuck it.

This tournament has been screwed up from the start. You can't even give me basic results for different matches and then you magically expect me to know who was on at the designated times without any posts about it except "if there's no post about it, no one was there to play" which is what I stuck to, but apparently that's all wrong. You've also gotten Group 3 completely wrong, seeing as Vogan posted the wrong results in his OP because of the misunderstanding with GermanGladiators and Team Giddy, yet he didn't even put the right results in the OP which meant that everyone was confused. Then there was the whole problem with Flying Circus and Team Giddy about OT because you didn't even post basic rules about it. :roll:

Do your own leaderboards system. I've had enough.

YES YES YES
Atomic Man
oneill_clan wrote:The 10 seconds remaining countdown by the crowd....incredible!!!!!
ollyp23
Ryanistic
User avatar
Ryanistic
 
Posts: 4134
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:57 am
Location: London, UK
PSN ID: ollyp23
Region: EU

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby Voganlight on Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:59 pm

Ryan094 wrote:You know what, fuck it.

This tournament has been screwed up from the start. You can't even give me basic results for different matches and then you magically expect me to know who was on at the designated times without any posts about it except "if there's no post about it, no one was there to play" which is what I stuck to, but apparently that's all wrong. You've also gotten Group 3 completely wrong, seeing as Vogan posted the wrong results in his OP because of the misunderstanding with GermanGladiators and Team Giddy, yet he didn't even put the right results in the OP which meant that everyone was confused. Then there was the whole problem with Flying Circus and Team Giddy about OT because you didn't even post basic rules about it. :roll:

Do your own leaderboards system. I've had enough.

In my defense, I was so confused i couldn't find the right result.
;)
LMWYBC1996 wrote:Unhearted on LBP, Motherfuker!

LMWYBC1996 wrote:I have recently found a much more popular Forum, which I can relate to.... -> And if you want to know what Forum I found more interesting, search 'CoDz Forum' on Google.
Voganlight
Assault-Craft
User avatar
Assault-Craft
 
Posts: 1957
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:19 am
PSN ID: voganlight
Steam ID: Vogan
Region: EU

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby Fysho on Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:32 pm

Voganlight wrote:In my defense, I was so confused i couldn't find the right result.
;)

Well that makes everything better.
Image
Fysho
Moderator
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 8712
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Denmark
PSN ID: Fyshokid

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:50 pm

Wow, three days without a post here and I see that. Might as well call this tourny off considering its going nowhere and I have better things to do in my time. Besides I said this is my last project and considering its over theirs nothing to say but bye amigos. ;)

Shogun-Cal :octane: :backfire: :zippy: :scarab: :aftershock:
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby giddygiddy85 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:05 pm

any1 else wanna continue this, ryan i think u should take this over, give the fixtures out 2day and the game will be played, its like that film 'the field of dreams' if u fix them, they will come....
giddygiddy85
Acrobatic
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:57 am
Location: Dublin, Ireland
PSN ID: giddygiddy
Region: EU

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby MikeJC on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:13 pm

SHOGUN-CAL wrote:Wow, three days without a post here and I see that. Might as well call this tourny off considering its going nowhere and I have better things to do in my time. Besides I said this is my last project and considering its over theirs nothing to say but bye amigos. ;)

Shogun-Cal :octane: :backfire: :zippy: :scarab: :aftershock:



There's nothing left to say, but goddamn you're lazy. The tournament is going nowhere because you're not willing to give it a push. If you have better things to do then why did you even bother starting this Tourney? You didn't even announce the groups for the next stage of the tournament, which could've easily been done. You don't care about the tournament at all.

If someone is going to pick up this Tourney and finish it, I'd be glad to help out. In some way...
MikeJC
Battle-Car
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 666
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:24 pm
PSN ID: M1k3Rules

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby giddygiddy85 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:18 pm

There's nothing left to say, but goddamn you're lazy. The tournament is going nowhere because you're not willing to give it a push. If you have better things to do then why did you even bother starting this Tourney? You didn't even announce the groups for the next stage of the tournament, which could've easily been done. You don't care about the tournament at all.

If someone is going to pick up this Tourney and finish it, I'd be glad to help out. In some way...[/quote]
good man :D , right its now your duty to post the next groups
giddygiddy85
Acrobatic
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:57 am
Location: Dublin, Ireland
PSN ID: giddygiddy
Region: EU

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby Ryan094 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:49 am

Hmm, I might carry this on if you guys want. M1k3 can always help me. I'll need a helping hand. :D
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13477
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby fireburner124 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:49 am

SHOGUN-CAL wrote:Wow, three days without a post here and I see that. Might as well call this tourny off considering its going nowhere and I have better things to do in my time. Besides I said this is my last project and considering its over theirs nothing to say but bye amigos. ;)

Shogun-Cal :octane: :backfire: :zippy: :scarab:

Do you ever finish anything you start? :|
fireburner124
Extraordinarily Talkative
User avatar
Extraordinarily Talkative
 
Posts: 2253
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: New Jersey
PSN ID: fireburner124
Steam ID: Fireburner
Region: US/EU

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:30 am

fireburner124 wrote:
SHOGUN-CAL wrote:Wow, three days without a post here and I see that. Might as well call this tourny off considering its going nowhere and I have better things to do in my time. Besides I said this is my last project and considering its over theirs nothing to say but bye amigos. ;)

Shogun-Cal :octane: :backfire: :zippy: :scarab:

Do you ever finish anything you start? :|


Mas*********..
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby digdog22 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:40 am

Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:
fireburner124 wrote:
SHOGUN-CAL wrote:Wow, three days without a post here and I see that. Might as well call this tourny off considering its going nowhere and I have better things to do in my time. Besides I said this is my last project and considering its over theirs nothing to say but bye amigos. ;)

Shogun-Cal :octane: :backfire: :zippy: :scarab:

Do you ever finish anything you start? :|


Mas*********..

I lol'd.
Image
digdog22 = klipsch_ = viingtdeux
digdog22
Psyonix Developer
User avatar
Psyonix Developer
 
Posts: 2571
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:29 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
PSN ID: digdog22
Steam ID: viingtdeux
Region: US, EU

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby jidkid4 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:15 am

Ummm Shogan? Can i join team Elite?
Image
Thanks to el-trickser!
jidkid4
Aerialistic
User avatar
Aerialistic
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:17 pm
Location: Texas
PSN ID: jidkid4, jidkid44
Region: US,EU

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby theassassin96 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:18 pm

SHOGUN-CAL wrote:Wow, three days without a post here and I see that. Might as well call this tourny off considering its going nowhere and I have better things to do in my time. Besides I said this is my last project and considering its over theirs nothing to say but bye amigos. ;)

Shogun-Cal :octane: :backfire: :zippy: :scarab: :aftershock:

you missed marauder
jidkid4 wrote:Ummm Shogan? Can i join team Elite?

i lol'd
Image

Image
theassassin96
Aerialistic
User avatar
Aerialistic
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:34 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: UncleDrew46
Region: Both

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:07 am

MikeJC wrote:
SHOGUN-CAL wrote:Wow, three days without a post here and I see that. Might as well call this tourny off considering its going nowhere and I have better things to do in my time. Besides I said this is my last project and considering its over theirs nothing to say but bye amigos. ;)

Shogun-Cal :octane: :backfire: :zippy: :scarab: :aftershock:



There's nothing left to say, but goddamn you're lazy. The tournament is going nowhere because you're not willing to give it a push. If you have better things to do then why did you even bother starting this Tourney? You didn't even announce the groups for the next stage of the tournament, which could've easily been done. You don't care about the tournament at all.

If someone is going to pick up this Tourney and finish it, I'd be glad to help out. In some way...

Right so its got nothing to do with homework, training, international fights or competitions, trust me I did what I could for this forum.
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby perstrame on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:30 am

SHOGUN-CAL wrote:Right so its got nothing to do with homework, training, international fights or competitions, trust me I did what I could for this forum.


So why did you start it then? :|
Image

Fail lightning is fail.
perstrame
Extraordinarily Talkative
User avatar
Extraordinarily Talkative
 
Posts: 2216
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Herts, England
PSN ID: perstrame
Region: EU

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:33 am

perstrame wrote:
SHOGUN-CAL wrote:Right so its got nothing to do with homework, training, international fights or competitions, trust me I did what I could for this forum.


So why did you start it then? :|


ZING
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:56 am

You guys make me sad. How you can get so annoyed over a fucking game is funny. And the lack of appreciation is so evident. Seriously guys start chilling and dont have a freaking heart attack if a tournament isnt finished. Ryan I thought you collapsed after a bit of leaderboard trouble. Sure I used to be worse than all of you. I'd get angry over shit that doesnt matter. SARPBC is supposed to be abit of fun and some people have forgotten that. I'll be more than happy to play you guys if you want to have a good game, but I don't care if some of you are sad enough to hate me over a failed tournament, because it's unlikely i'll look back in 10 maybe 20 years time and regret anything. At the end of the day it's not YOUR opinions of me that matter, it's mine, and as far as I'm concerned I'm fucking awesome. So yes Ryan, I'm happy for you to take over if you wish, and I'm more than happy to continue playing till we lose. Since I don't see why I shouldn't. Good luck with the running of it Ryan. 8-)
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: BattleZone: Group Stage 1 Fixture times released

Postby Ryan094 on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:47 am

SHOGUN-CAL wrote:You guys make me sad. How you can get so annoyed over a fucking game is funny. And the lack of appreciation is so evident. Seriously guys start chilling and dont have a freaking heart attack if a tournament isnt finished. Ryan I thought you collapsed after a bit of leaderboard trouble. Sure I used to be worse than all of you. I'd get angry over shit that doesnt matter. SARPBC is supposed to be abit of fun and some people have forgotten that. I'll be more than happy to play you guys if you want to have a good game, but I don't care if some of you are sad enough to hate me over a failed tournament, because it's unlikely i'll look back in 10 maybe 20 years time and regret anything. At the end of the day it's not YOUR opinions of me that matter, it's mine, and as far as I'm concerned I'm fucking awesome. So yes Ryan, I'm happy for you to take over if you wish, and I'm more than happy to continue playing till we lose. Since I don't see why I shouldn't. Good luck with the running of it Ryan. 8-)

Lol, no one hates you. It's just that you give up too easily me ol' chum. You always take on more than you can handle. ;)
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13477
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments and Challenges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests