SARPBC Reinvented 3v3, 2v2, and 1v1 Tournaments

Discuss any and all tournaments and challenges here!

SARPBC Reinvented 3v3, 2v2, and 1v1 Tournaments

Postby Driftmasterxp+4 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:32 am

Hello, this is a tournament that has no prize rather than being the best. This is the SARPBC Reinvented tournament series.
Finito!.png
Any people that wish to participate please private message me with this information: Team name, Team captain's PSN ID, Other Team members(Teamcaptains must have all of their teamates' PSN IDs) (Ex. Cosmic Aftershock- Kronovi- Gibbs, Sadjunior) For 1v1s- Prefered Name/Nickname(Optional), PSN ID(Ex. LACHINIO) or (Ex. Lachinio- LACHINIO) I will friend you(Team Captain), not the other way around. You can reply below with any questions or comments. The first team to enter into the tournament with the right format picks their first opponent. The time that this tournament starts and ends depends on when enough particapants(teams) are entered, after at least 8 teams are registered with me and I have volunteers that can either stream or save matches to their PS3 and send them to me(3 volunteers at least). For the 1v1 tournament bracket go here: http://challonge.com/SarpbcReinvented For the 2v2 tournament bracket go here: http://challonge.com/SARPBCReinvented2v2 If you have not been If you are on a team and you have a capture card you can paticipate and volunteer to stream your game. However I cannot stream because I do not have a capture card, but if anyone volunteers, their channel will be featured in this post. If a team cannot perform within a time limit of a week they shall be disqualified. You can participate on multiple teams only as a substitute when a team member is absent but the team still wishes to participate. All normal match ups will be best of 3. In the finals and semi-finals it will be best of 5. For match up highlights refer to this youtube channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCdqXtdKfO7r0rzcpHD9oqdw Keep in mind that some of these rules can be fluid and flexible, and also that new rules can be added so check in every once in a while. Make sure to spread the word and share the link, remember this post is constantly updated. This tournament should take a month at least. For high quality SARPBC Montages, checkout Sirenityy's channel here: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCvBc8XW1j3y2qgbmEzqfsTA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Driftmasterxp+4 on Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:57 pm, edited 49 times in total.
Hi, I am a player of SARPBC. Glad to Chat!!! Image
Driftmasterxp+4
Supersonic

PSN ID: Driftmastr44
Steam ID: Driftmasterxp
Region: US

Re: SARPBC Reinvented 3v3 Tournament

Postby Driftmasterxp+4 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:39 pm

This is a comment thread for a SARPBC Tournament. Please reply with on topic statements or questions. Feel free to chat and meetup for teams and scrimmages. Please spread the word and share the link If you see any errors or unexplained information please reply below. :yaypsyonix: See you in the game!!!

1v1 Participants: ninja_frog_5000, Slide - Driftmastr44,

2v2 Participants: Sarp Kingz - (cassinos, Dtrell-789),

3v3 Participants: None

Volunteers: None
Last edited by Driftmasterxp+4 on Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Driftmasterxp+4
Supersonic

Postby ninja_frog_5000 on Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:20 pm

ECKO_ELITE-R8 ad I will be on a team. probably with BlowingKush18 as well
ninja_frog_5000
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

PSN ID: ninja_frog_5000

Postby Driftmasterxp+4 on Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:52 pm

You might get to pick your first opponent(pick an easy one, not my team, save the hardest matches for last) You also need a team name, to register with the correct format as shown above. You also need to decide who is team captain.
Driftmasterxp+4
Supersonic

Re: SARPBC Reinvented 3v3, 2v2, and 1v1 Tournaments

Postby ninja_frog_5000 on Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:05 pm

I sent you a PM, hopefully some other people join in! :D
ninja_frog_5000
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Postby Driftmasterxp+4 on Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:24 pm

Ninja, how did you get that banner if you don't have rocket league. Also do you want to be on a 2v2 team with me.
Driftmasterxp+4
Supersonic

Postby ninja_frog_5000 on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:40 am

Driftmasterxp+4 wrote:Ninja, how did you get that banner if you don't have rocket league. Also do you want to be on a 2v2 team with me.

I made this banner myself :) And I'm not sure, NIBURNER4567 really wanted to be on my team, so we will see.
ninja_frog_5000
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Return to Tournaments and Challenges