Official StarDust League Thread [Looking For Teams]

Discuss any and all tournaments and challenges here!

Official StarDust League Thread [Looking For Teams]

Postby Treekicker on Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:18 pm

Hello fellow Rocket League players. I'm looking to start a competitive league based community for this game for players and teams to compete in both a casual and competitive setting. A few things looking to be accomplished with starting up this league is to simply start encouraging an organized match setting with either your friends and teammates to allow you to simply see how your team fairs with others within both the league and the game itself.

I'm simply posting here to see if I can get some backing for this . I do have experience running/hosting community based team play with a game called Starcraft 2. I hosted 1v1's and 2v2 competitive tournaments which eventually required an entry fee so that prizes could be given. (But don't worry I'm not going to require money to be in this league because there is really no reason to).

I will be looking to start this up ASAP so If you feel this might be something for you please add me or PM me with your team and I will start adding you to the pool. Anyone who decides to enter or join please keep in mind that it will take a week or so for me to get the forums up and running as long as setting and organizing league rules and etc so please be patient. I am excepting both team sizes with 3-4 player for both ( 3v3 and 4v4 play).

If you are interested and don't have a team or enough to have a team you can go to this link: http://psyonix.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=37
Here you can view MANY teams already looking for players.

So if you are interested again please let me know! I would probably respond faster if you contacted me directly using a PM. However you can leave your questions or comments here and I will mostly likely get back to you fairly quickly.

Allot of info has been left out I know but again I want to just see how many are interested and how many teams I get but simply contact me and I will provide all the info for you. If you want to register a team please use this format:
Group: (3v3 or 4v4)
Team Name:
Members Names:

Thank you for you interest!
Treekicker
Supersonic

Steam ID: Treekicker
Region: US

Return to Tournaments and Challenges