Warlocked is back

Recruit members for your team in Europe!

Warlocked is back

Postby Warlocked on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:17 am

Hi,

You guys haven't heard from me in a long long while... At least, not on the forums.
I'm an 18 year old young-man living in The Netherlands.
I'm an active player, and i've started playing for a nice period again . I've used to play with the top, Nowadays i dare to say i'm a very skilled player. My play style requires a lot of emulation, skill and lots of cafeïne to master. ;)

Usually i play unranked with SSARPBC friends, but i always see the same people online. And i'm interested in some hand-sweating, highly valued team-matches. I just wanted to say that if i play team-matches, i mostly play fanaticly. It's ranked, and i want to win... This does not mean i play reckless, though i've had my times in the past, i've learned the value of teamplay, powershots, and patience.

So add me if you want, i've got a headset.
If we're on the same level... I might join you team and give it a chance.
:zippy:
:pimp:

Greetz, you friendly commentator, Warlocked
Warlocked
Acrobatic

PSN ID: Warlocked
Region: EU

Re: Warlocked is back

Postby Nieza on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:35 am

Pff... Emulation and caffeine? You forgot weed, young man. 8-)
Welcome back, though. Haven't played you in ages. :]
1 & 2
Nieza
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

PSN ID: Nieza
Steam ID: N13Z4

Postby Warlocked on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Shhhhh ! I left those day's behind me man ;)
I'm planning on studying Psychology on the university next year. :)
But i almost forgot how intense, epic and lotsa fun influenced gameplay was ;) !
Suddenly i'm looking forward on this vacation, :yaypsyonix:

I almost forgot how Playing influenced on weed was! I seriously dare to say that it improved my gameplay.
But the thing about weed is, it might not kill brain cells like alcohol does, but it really affects the memory... So errrr, *ahum*
You sound familiar, but i can't recall you... So i either forgot you, or you have a different name on this forums than on PSN :P ?!
But School my brother.. School is keeping me from proceeding bad habits. Althought this vacation, when i'm allowed to go to the university, then i might do 1, if deserve it :cheesygrin:
You'll see me this vacation,

Peace, Hug & Loves,
Warlocked
Warlocked
Acrobatic

Postby Nieza on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:11 pm

Warlocked wrote:Shhhhh ! I left those day's behind me man ;)
I'm planning on studying Psychology on the university next year. :)
But i almost forgot how intense, epic and lotsa fun influenced gameplay was ;) !
Suddenly i'm looking forward on this vacation, :yaypsyonix:

I almost forgot how Playing influenced on weed was! I seriously dare to say that it improved my gameplay.
But the thing about weed is, it might not kill brain cells like alcohol does, but it really affects the memory... So errrr, *ahum*
You sound familiar, but i can't recall you... So i either forgot you, or you have a different name on this forums than on PSN :P ?!
But School my brother.. School is keeping me from proceeding bad habits. Althought this vacation, when i'm allowed to go to the university, then i might do 1, if deserve it :cheesygrin:
You'll see me this vacation,

Peace, Hug & Loves,
Warlocked

I can't tell if it helps me or not...seriously doubt it. It gets a whole lot more fun, though. Caring less about winning doesn't hurt either. ^^
But yea, i'm pretty damn sure i've played you once upon a time...i must've been high, but your name rings a bell..
Glad to hear you quit it all, especially since it's so easily acquired in your seat, we should have some 'Clean matches' and some err.. 'Dirty ones' sometime.. Let's settle whether or not it lowers the quality of our game. XD
1 & 2
Nieza
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

Postby Warlocked on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:52 pm

Cool, add me, 2 weeks my brother... 2 weeks! Then i'll get some coffee ;) *ahum*.
I'll make sure to be home-alone, with a headset and a good mood.
Greetz Gerard :pimp:
Warlocked
Acrobatic

Postby Warlocked on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:52 pm

Altho, nobody interested in joining my team? Or letting me in yours ?
Warlocked
Acrobatic

Postby Nieza on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:21 pm

I'm game, dude.. Think i've only played a single team match.. I'll add yo ass right away.. ^^
1 & 2
Nieza
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

Return to Europe