Sarp Team Night

Organize a match in Europe!

Sarp Team Night

Postby theassassin96 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:01 am

Tonight lets get some team games going, if you're gonna be online with a team mate post it up here and we'll get a list of those teaming on EU, Sho and I will be on from 7 onwards, we may play mw3 for a bit, but we'll be back, and whooping yo asses.
Psyonicks: joe and sho
Image

Image
theassassin96
Aerialistic
User avatar
Aerialistic
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:34 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: UncleDrew46
Region: Both

Re: Sarp Team Night

Postby SeanNolan5 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:07 am

this should be a regular occurance i love team games but theres never enough especially at night, ive got a team with ollyp23 and jlfr, were called Complicated
SeanNolan5
Legendarily Voluble
User avatar
Legendarily Voluble
 
Posts: 3924
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:37 am
Location: Malta
PSN ID: b4_sunrise

Re: Sarp Team Night

Postby Wrong_Way_Woody on Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:16 am

SeanNolan5 wrote:this should be a regular occurance i love team games but theres never enough especially at night, ive got a team with ollyp23 and jlfr, were called Complicated

Why is it called that?
inb4 it's Complicated
protagonist1 wrote:Mr. Woody sir. :mrgreen:

Psyonix-Jerad wrote: It is coming, and when it's here, it will be worth the wait.

Wrong_Way_Woody wrote: Only saddoes quote themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NedNunn?feature=mhee
http://imgur.com/a/S6tMO
Wrong_Way_Woody
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:09 am
Location: Englands my City
PSN ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Steam ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Region: All Regions

Re: Sarp Team Night

Postby theassassin96 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:17 am

SeanNolan5 wrote:this should be a regular occurance i love team games but theres never enough especially at night, ive got a team with ollyp23 and jlfr, were called Complicated

you gonna be on tonight?
Image

Image
theassassin96
Aerialistic
User avatar
Aerialistic
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:34 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: UncleDrew46
Region: Both

Re: Sarp Team Night

Postby SeanNolan5 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:03 pm

yeah hopefully, if i am.. then it would be reallly laet
SeanNolan5
Legendarily Voluble
User avatar
Legendarily Voluble
 
Posts: 3924
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:37 am
Location: Malta
PSN ID: b4_sunrise

Re: Sarp Team Night

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:54 pm

I'd love to take part in this. Maybe these nights could be more regular

Can't come on tonight though, also all my current team mates are most likely unavailable to team with

Badkad: hasn't been on in months
Meph: same as kad
Ryan: either with gf fapping to sarpbc porn or just fapping to sarpbc porn. Either way he's fapping to sarpbc porn.
Mike: most probably teaming with SharpScooter.

Might need too find me a new Team mate :) *hint*
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: Sarp Team Night

Postby MikeJC on Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:16 pm

Might hop online tonight for a few games. I won't have a teammate though, but we'll see how it goes I suppose!
Last resort, I'll Team with my fiancée :lol: Still better than Teaming with theassassin, I guess :P


And yeah, these should be regular nights. Would be a decent idea...
MikeJC
Battle-Car
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 666
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:24 pm
PSN ID: M1k3Rules

Re: Sarp Team Night

Postby theassassin96 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:23 pm

MikeJC wrote:Might hop online tonight for a few games. I won't have a teammate though, but we'll see how it goes I suppose!
Last resort, I'll Team with my fiancée :lol: Still better than Teaming with theassassin, I guess :P


And yeah, these should be regular nights. Would be a decent idea...

OHHHHHHHHHH Sucks to be him.

























































































FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Image

Image
theassassin96
Aerialistic
User avatar
Aerialistic
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:34 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: UncleDrew46
Region: Both

Re: Sarp Team Night

Postby Fysho on Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:30 pm

Intrigued by the idea, but my internet is still shit, so it's a no go from me.
Image
Fysho
Moderator
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 8712
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Denmark
PSN ID: Fyshokid

Re: Sarp Team Night

Postby ollyp23 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:54 pm

This happening? I'm up for some games. *looks at Sean*
Atomic Man
oneill_clan wrote:The 10 seconds remaining countdown by the crowd....incredible!!!!!
ollyp23
Ryanistic
User avatar
Ryanistic
 
Posts: 4134
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:57 am
Location: London, UK
PSN ID: ollyp23
Region: EU

Re: Sarp Team Night

Postby theassassin96 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:02 pm

ollyp23 wrote:This happening? I'm up for some games. *looks at Sean*

I want it to, just get some teams on.
Image

Image
theassassin96
Aerialistic
User avatar
Aerialistic
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:34 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: UncleDrew46
Region: Both

Re: Sarp Team Night

Postby perstrame on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:03 pm

ollyp23 wrote:This happening? I'm up for some games. *looks at Sean*


I'm offended. joking...
Image

Fail lightning is fail.
perstrame
Extraordinarily Talkative
User avatar
Extraordinarily Talkative
 
Posts: 2216
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Herts, England
PSN ID: perstrame
Region: EU

Re: Sarp Team Night

Postby ollyp23 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:09 pm

perstrame wrote:
ollyp23 wrote:This happening? I'm up for some games. *looks at Sean*


I'm offended.
joking...

Good.
theassassin96 wrote:
ollyp23 wrote:This happening? I'm up for some games. *looks at Sean*

I want it to, just get some teams on.

I'm up for it. Sean, where u at!?

Also, read my message. ;)
Atomic Man
oneill_clan wrote:The 10 seconds remaining countdown by the crowd....incredible!!!!!
ollyp23
Ryanistic
User avatar
Ryanistic
 
Posts: 4134
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:57 am
Location: London, UK
PSN ID: ollyp23
Region: EU

Re: Sarp Team Night

Postby sfex3best on Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:00 pm

What happen to this lol.
I actually went on sarp and I see everyone playing FIFA...
Image
sfex3best
Battle-Car
Battle-Car
 
Posts: 816
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:57 am
Location: United Kingdom Bolton
PSN ID: sfex3champion
Region: EU

Re: Sarp Team Night

Postby aiden91 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:21 pm

sarp be dead these days.

fifa, BF, Mw3.

i don't think its ever gona come back the same as before after this 1 :?
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: Sarp Team Night

Postby theassassin96 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:18 am

I agree with it being dead, but let's just try and make friday or saturday nights team night, and just get a few people teaming.
Image

Image
theassassin96
Aerialistic
User avatar
Aerialistic
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:34 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: UncleDrew46
Region: Both

Re: Sarp Team Night

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:30 am

theassassin96 wrote:I agree with it being dead, but let's just try and make friday or saturday nights team night, and just get a few people teaming.
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: Sarp Team Night

Postby Eriquo on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:46 am

aiden91 wrote:sarp be dead these days.

fifa, BF, Mw3.

i don't think its ever gona come back the same as before after this 1 :?

Except for Stevebills. He games SARPBC like its his job
Image
sarpbcIScrack wrote:i will be adding lube tonight when i get home around 6pm my time.
Eriquo
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 6735
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:58 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
PSN ID: Vascotto8
Region: NA/EU

Re: Sarp Team Night

Postby coolcole93 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:31 am

theassassin96 wrote:
MikeJC wrote:Might hop online tonight for a few games. I won't have a teammate though, but we'll see how it goes I suppose!
Last resort, I'll Team with my fiancée :lol: Still better than Teaming with theassassin, I guess :P

OHHHHHHHHHH Sucks to be him.


His fiancée?
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12062
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Re: Sarp Team Night

Postby ollyp23 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:34 am

coolcole93 wrote:
theassassin96 wrote:
MikeJC wrote:Might hop online tonight for a few games. I won't have a teammate though, but we'll see how it goes I suppose!
Last resort, I'll Team with my fiancée :lol: Still better than Teaming with theassassin, I guess :P

OHHHHHHHHHH Sucks to be him.


His fiancée?

stop tryign so hard man omg
Atomic Man
oneill_clan wrote:The 10 seconds remaining countdown by the crowd....incredible!!!!!
ollyp23
Ryanistic
User avatar
Ryanistic
 
Posts: 4134
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:57 am
Location: London, UK
PSN ID: ollyp23
Region: EU

Next

Return to Europe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests