ps3 team staduim any1

Organize a match in Europe!

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby aiden91 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:45 am

Ryan094 wrote:
aiden91 wrote:wow people on this forum are so one minded.

the_deceased is the only person i've seen who understands my humour.


its not good when you have to explain a joke to people, i told cole to stop the unprovoked attacks, then attacked the new guy for no reason.

gawd.

Yes, but you have to understand that you're retarded. So we often misunderstand your jokes and think that you're actually being serious, because a lot of the time you are serious and you say very stupid things, so we just think that this is another occasion.


Ryan, get your head out of your ass for awhile.
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby Ryan094 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:48 am

aiden91 wrote:
Ryan094 wrote:
aiden91 wrote:wow people on this forum are so one minded.

the_deceased is the only person i've seen who understands my humour.


its not good when you have to explain a joke to people, i told cole to stop the unprovoked attacks, then attacked the new guy for no reason.

gawd.

Yes, but you have to understand that you're retarded. So we often misunderstand your jokes and think that you're actually being serious, because a lot of the time you are serious and you say very stupid things, so we just think that this is another occasion.


Ryan, get your head out of your ass for awhile.

I wasn't even being arrogant. I was just insulting you.
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13485
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby aiden91 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:51 am

Ryan094 wrote:
aiden91 wrote:
Ryan094 wrote:Yes, but you have to understand that you're retarded. So we often misunderstand your jokes and think that you're actually being serious, because a lot of the time you are serious and you say very stupid things, so we just think that this is another occasion.


Ryan, get your head out of your ass for awhile.

I wasn't even being arrogant. I was just insulting you.


O'Rly?

i hadn't picked that up :|

funny thing is theres no point reporting any of you, because theres no real moderator here anymore :P
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby Ryan094 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:58 am

aiden91 wrote:
Ryan094 wrote:
aiden91 wrote:
Ryan, get your head out of your ass for awhile.

I wasn't even being arrogant. I was just insulting you.


O'Rly?

i hadn't picked that up :|

funny thing is theres no point reporting any of you, because theres no real moderator here anymore :P

My point = proven.

You also contradict yourself quite a lot.
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13485
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby aiden91 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:07 am

Ryan094 wrote:
aiden91 wrote:
Ryan094 wrote:I wasn't even being arrogant. I was just insulting you.


O'Rly?

i hadn't picked that up :|

funny thing is theres no point reporting any of you, because theres no real moderator here anymore :P

My point = proven.

You also contradict yourself quite a lot.


OH. MY. GOD.

it was obviously sarcasm! it was so obvious, i made it clear!

do you meet other people? you have 0 skills on picking things up unless its told exactly to you!

where did i contradict myself in that post?
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby Ryan094 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:11 am

aiden91 wrote:
Ryan094 wrote:
aiden91 wrote:
O'Rly?

i hadn't picked that up :|

funny thing is theres no point reporting any of you, because theres no real moderator here anymore :P

My point = proven.

You also contradict yourself quite a lot.


OH. MY. GOD.

it was obviously sarcasm! it was so obvious, i made it clear!

do you meet other people? you have 0 skills on picking things up unless its told exactly to you!

where did i contradict myself in that post?

Of course you were sarcastic! That was my point!

You said "O RLY? I hadn't picked that up". Which is obviously sarcasm. Which means that you HAD picked up the fact that I WASN'T being arrogant and I was just insulting you. But EARLIER you had told me to get my head out of my ass because you thought I was being ARROGANT, which is the opposite of what you now just implied with your sarcasm.

And my point about you being stupid was proven... because you were being stupid... again. Oh, and then you had to go and insult the moderators.
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13485
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby Eriquo on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:12 am

ITT: People who think they are very smart
Image
sarpbcIScrack wrote:i will be adding lube tonight when i get home around 6pm my time.
Eriquo
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 6735
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:58 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
PSN ID: Vascotto8
Region: NA/EU

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby Ryan094 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:18 am

Eriquo wrote:ITT: People who think they are very smart

Haha, oh boy, I am NOT smart. As Cole will tell you, I'm pretty damn stupid a lot of the time. :lol:
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13485
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby aiden91 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:16 am

Ryan094 wrote:
aiden91 wrote:
Ryan094 wrote:My point = proven.

You also contradict yourself quite a lot.


OH. MY. GOD.

it was obviously sarcasm! it was so obvious, i made it clear!

do you meet other people? you have 0 skills on picking things up unless its told exactly to you!

where did i contradict myself in that post?

Of course you were sarcastic! That was my point!

You said "O RLY? I hadn't picked that up". Which is obviously sarcasm. Which means that you HAD picked up the fact that I WASN'T being arrogant and I was just insulting you. But EARLIER you had told me to get my head out of my ass because you thought I was being ARROGANT, which is the opposite of what you now just implied with your sarcasm.

And my point about you being stupid was proven... because you were being stupid... again. Oh, and then you had to go and insult the moderators.


i meant get your head out of your ass because you were talking crap.

i didn't insult the moderators, its just they are biast because they are friends with you.

thats why Idle and Hushed worked so well.
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby Ryan094 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:34 am

aiden91 wrote:
Ryan094 wrote:
aiden91 wrote:
OH. MY. GOD.

it was obviously sarcasm! it was so obvious, i made it clear!

do you meet other people? you have 0 skills on picking things up unless its told exactly to you!

where did i contradict myself in that post?

Of course you were sarcastic! That was my point!

You said "O RLY? I hadn't picked that up". Which is obviously sarcasm. Which means that you HAD picked up the fact that I WASN'T being arrogant and I was just insulting you. But EARLIER you had told me to get my head out of my ass because you thought I was being ARROGANT, which is the opposite of what you now just implied with your sarcasm.

And my point about you being stupid was proven... because you were being stupid... again. Oh, and then you had to go and insult the moderators.


i meant get your head out of your ass because you were talking crap.

i didn't insult the moderators, its just they are biast because they are friends with you.

thats why Idle and Hushed worked so well.

We're all friends here. We are all one big happy family! :cheesygrin:
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13485
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby aiden91 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:43 am

you gota laugh how you always make yourself out to be the good guy, even though you started the insults :P

bravo Ryan, bravo.
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby stevebills on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:56 am

/bitchfight
Image
thomo1888 wrote:I have a collection of anal beads

Image
stevebills
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2929
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:52 pm
PSN ID: PS4: Kronovi
Steam ID: Kronovi
Region: US

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby Ryan094 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:00 pm

aiden91 wrote:you gota laugh how you always make yourself out to be the good guy, even though you started the insults :P

bravo Ryan, bravo.

Actually, you did! You insulted poor ol' icekieran22. :P
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13485
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby aiden91 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:30 pm

Ryan094 wrote:
aiden91 wrote:you gota laugh how you always make yourself out to be the good guy, even though you started the insults :P

bravo Ryan, bravo.

Actually, you did! You insulted poor ol' icekieran22. :P


it was clearly a troll joke, just none of you understand a joke unless you're told its one.
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby Ryan094 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:44 pm

aiden91 wrote:
Ryan094 wrote:
aiden91 wrote:you gota laugh how you always make yourself out to be the good guy, even though you started the insults :P

bravo Ryan, bravo.

Actually, you did! You insulted poor ol' icekieran22. :P


it was clearly a troll joke, just none of you understand a joke unless you're told its one.

I was joking. You just don't understand a joke unless you're told it's one.
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13485
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby aiden91 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:04 pm

Ryan094 wrote:
aiden91 wrote:
Ryan094 wrote:Actually, you did! You insulted poor ol' icekieran22. :P


it was clearly a troll joke, just none of you understand a joke unless you're told its one.

I was joking. You just don't understand a joke unless you're told it's one.


but i did insult him, so i did start it, therefore your joke is true, and awful :lol:
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby coolcole93 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:26 pm

This whole thing is dumb.
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12062
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby aiden91 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:34 pm

coolcole93 wrote:This whole thing is dumb.


agreed.
I think you got the joke, but no one else seemed too.

anyway it doesn't matter, none of us played in stadium.
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby Jeal79 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:08 pm

aiden91 wrote:
coolcole93 wrote:This whole thing is dumb.


agreed.
I think you got the joke, but no one else seemed too.

anyway it doesn't matter, none of us played in stadium.

...no, there was this one time when I almost certainly remember playing in Stadium.
Sigh... My mind is not what it used to be
Image
Jeal79
Extraordinarily Talkative
User avatar
Extraordinarily Talkative
 
Posts: 2345
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:29 am
Location: Sunderland, UK
PSN ID: Jeal79
Region: EU

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby aiden91 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:19 pm

Jeal79 wrote:
aiden91 wrote:
coolcole93 wrote:This whole thing is dumb.


agreed.
I think you got the joke, but no one else seemed too.

anyway it doesn't matter, none of us played in stadium.

...no, there was this one time when I almost certainly remember playing in Stadium.
Sigh... My mind is not what it used to be


i wouldn't know, i only know a map called Urban.

the rest are just pictures to me.
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

PreviousNext

Return to Europe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests