ps3 team staduim any1

Organize a match in Europe!

ps3 team staduim any1

Postby icekieran22 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:26 am

face me icekieran 22 and charleyboi1996
icekieran22
Supersonic
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:26 am
PSN ID: icekieran22
Region: uk
uk

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby SeanNolan5 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:31 am

arc squadron isnt on ps3,
SeanNolan5
Legendarily Voluble
User avatar
Legendarily Voluble
 
Posts: 3924
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:37 am
Location: Malta
PSN ID: b4_sunrise

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby icekieran22 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:32 am

any1 plz ?
icekieran22
Supersonic
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:26 am
PSN ID: icekieran22
Region: uk
uk

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby SeanNolan5 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:33 am

oh what the heck. i love simpletons. ill play you.

Edit* im sure youre not a simpleton, was just joking. welcome to the forum
Last edited by SeanNolan5 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
SeanNolan5
Legendarily Voluble
User avatar
Legendarily Voluble
 
Posts: 3924
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:37 am
Location: Malta
PSN ID: b4_sunrise

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:33 am

lol
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby coolcole93 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:27 am

SeanNolan5 wrote:oh what the heck. i love simpletons.


Aah, so that's why you love yourself so much.
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12061
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby Ryan094 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:38 am

coolcole93 wrote:
SeanNolan5 wrote:oh what the heck. i love simpletons.


Aah, so that's why you love yourself so much.

Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13477
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby SeanNolan5 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:08 pm

did anyone else lol at his location? :dork:
SeanNolan5
Legendarily Voluble
User avatar
Legendarily Voluble
 
Posts: 3924
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:37 am
Location: Malta
PSN ID: b4_sunrise

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby aiden91 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:10 pm

this unprovoked attacks are getting old cole.


also, i've played you before, you suck im afraid, but keep practising :)
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby SeanNolan5 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:20 pm

aiden91 wrote:this unprovoked attacks are getting old cole.

everyone was thinking it, why go say it?
SeanNolan5
Legendarily Voluble
User avatar
Legendarily Voluble
 
Posts: 3924
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:37 am
Location: Malta
PSN ID: b4_sunrise

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby coolcole93 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:29 pm

aiden91 wrote:this unprovoked attacks are getting old cole.


also, i've played you before, you suck im afraid, but keep practising :)



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12061
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby Ryan094 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:34 pm

coolcole93 wrote:
aiden91 wrote:this unprovoked attacks are getting old cole.


also, i've played you before, you suck im afraid, but keep practising :)



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dammit! you beat me to it.
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13477
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby aiden91 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:57 pm

you.....you finally got 1 of my jokes :o
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby Fysho on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:28 pm

aiden91 wrote:you.....you finally got 1 of my jokes :o

Nope, look again.
Image
Fysho
Moderator
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 8712
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Denmark
PSN ID: Fyshokid

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby aiden91 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:33 am

Fysho wrote:
aiden91 wrote:you.....you finally got 1 of my jokes :o

Nope, look again.


hmm, what am i suppose to be looking at?

if he didn't get it, he highlighted the parts perfectly in italics.
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby Ryan094 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:26 am

aiden91 wrote:
Fysho wrote:
aiden91 wrote:you.....you finally got 1 of my jokes :o

Nope, look again.


hmm, what am i suppose to be looking at?

if he didn't get it, he highlighted the parts perfectly in italics.

Because he was pointing out how much of a hypocrite you are, rather than the fact you were "joking" about it.
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13477
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby aiden91 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:36 am

Ryan094 wrote:
aiden91 wrote:
Fysho wrote:Nope, look again.


hmm, what am i suppose to be looking at?

if he didn't get it, he highlighted the parts perfectly in italics.

Because he was pointing out how much of a hypocrite you are, rather than the fact you were "joking" about it.


are you serious?


can you really not sense the joke?
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby Fysho on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:49 am

aiden91 wrote:are you serious?


can you really not sense the joke?

If the joke is that you're afraid of him sucking... then I guess he gets it.




What? :dork:
Image
Fysho
Moderator
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 8712
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Denmark
PSN ID: Fyshokid

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby aiden91 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:32 am

wow people on this forum are so one minded.

the_deceased is the only person i've seen who understands my humour.


its not good when you have to explain a joke to people, i told cole to stop the unprovoked attacks, then attacked the new guy for no reason.

gawd.
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: ps3 team staduim any1

Postby Ryan094 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:44 am

aiden91 wrote:wow people on this forum are so one minded.

the_deceased is the only person i've seen who understands my humour.


its not good when you have to explain a joke to people, i told cole to stop the unprovoked attacks, then attacked the new guy for no reason.

gawd.

Yes, but you have to understand that you're retarded. So we often misunderstand your jokes and think that you're actually being serious, because a lot of the time you are serious and you say very stupid things, so we just think that this is another occasion.
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13477
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

Next

Return to Europe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests