Just got U.S

Organize a match in North America!

Re: Just got U.S

Postby Fysho on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:57 am

Ryan094 wrote:
tarantism wrote:
aiden91 wrote:i hve US now too :mrgreen:

oh great... i'm so exited to have another mediocre player. wahoooo!!!! stoked.

Aren't you a nice person? :|

:ban:
I like these new smilies/emoticons.
Image
Fysho
Moderator
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 8712
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Denmark
PSN ID: Fyshokid

Re: Just got U.S

Postby aiden91 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:17 am

Fyshokid wrote:
Ryan094 wrote:Aren't you a nice person? :|

:ban:
I like these new smilies/emoticons.


nah theres no point...
hmm that ban emotion must be for mods only :P
edit:
just seen the thing for view more smilies...
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: Just got U.S

Postby Ryan094 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:29 am

aiden91 wrote:
Fyshokid wrote:
Ryan094 wrote:Aren't you a nice person? :|

:ban:
I like these new smilies/emoticons.


nah theres no point...
hmm that ban emotion must be for mods only :P
edit:
just seen the thing for view more smilies...

Silly Aiden. :laugh:
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13485
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

Re: Just got U.S

Postby coolcole93 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:14 am

:banaride: holy banana on a creature, batman.
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12062
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Re: Just got U.S

Postby fireburner124 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:19 pm

CbodHotRod wrote:
fireburner124 wrote:
aiden91 wrote:
yea sure....i was on it today, played with hotrod abit but the host sucked and everyone kept quiting.

Well the host sucked since he is on the west coast which makes the cxn even worse

Whats wrong with the west coast?? Also i'm midwest

Because it is farther away from Europe
fireburner124
Extraordinarily Talkative
User avatar
Extraordinarily Talkative
 
Posts: 2253
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: New Jersey
PSN ID: fireburner124
Steam ID: Fireburner
Region: US/EU

Re: Just got U.S

Postby tarantism on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:19 am

aiden91 wrote:
tarantism wrote:
aiden91 wrote:i hve US now too :mrgreen:

oh great... i'm so exited to have another mediocre player. wahoooo!!!! stoked.


yea it can be like old times again :cheesygrin:
you saying how good you are and how your gona "own me" then just barely scrap a win....yayyyyyyyyyyy :mrgreen:

you keep forgetting you played my former roommate not me. also he beat you quite handedly in the second game. when you actually play me you can talk about it until then......
love me or hate me. its still an obsession.
tarantism
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:32 am
PSN ID: tarantism
Region: Not Specified

Re: Just got U.S

Postby coolcole93 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:55 am

tarantism wrote:you keep forgetting you played my former roommate not me. also he beat you quite handedly in the second game. when you actually play me you can talk about it until then......


Cool story bro.

Tarantism, my job is now to post that on every dickheaded comment you post on this forum. Other forum members are more than welcome to join me. :yaypsyonix:
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12062
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Re: Just got U.S

Postby aiden91 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:03 am

tarantism wrote:
aiden91 wrote:
tarantism wrote:
yea it can be like old times again :cheesygrin:
you saying how good you are and how your gona "own me" then just barely scrap a win....yayyyyyyyyyyy :mrgreen:

you keep forgetting you played my former roommate not me. also he beat you quite handedly in the second game. when you actually play me you can talk about it until then......


ah and i was gona join you this morning and all.....ah well :P
and i did play you, in a ranked 3 v 3, and you just sat on top of me for the last 2 minutes of the game
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: Just got U.S

Postby tarantism on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:00 am

coolcole93 wrote:
tarantism wrote:you keep forgetting you played my former roommate not me. also he beat you quite handedly in the second game. when you actually play me you can talk about it until then......


Cool story bro.

Tarantism, my job is now to post that on every dickheaded comment you post on this forum. Other forum members are more than welcome to join me. :yaypsyonix:

its good to know you have a life.
love me or hate me. its still an obsession.
tarantism
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:32 am
PSN ID: tarantism
Region: Not Specified

Re: Just got U.S

Postby CbodHotRod on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:06 am

tarantism wrote:its good to know you have a life.

How's your life man?
Image
CbodHotRod
Fully Garrulous
User avatar
Fully Garrulous
 
Posts: 3307
Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 12:47 pm
PSN ID: CBodHotRod
Region: California

Re: Just got U.S

Postby coolcole93 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:23 am

CbodHotRod wrote:
tarantism wrote:its good to know you have a life.

How's your life man?

Yeah, how's it going man? :)
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12062
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Re: Just got U.S

Postby ollyp23 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:26 am

coolcole93 wrote:
CbodHotRod wrote:
tarantism wrote:its good to know you have a life.

How's your life man?

Yeah, how's it going man? :)

Better than yours clearly
Atomic Man
oneill_clan wrote:The 10 seconds remaining countdown by the crowd....incredible!!!!!
ollyp23
Ryanistic
User avatar
Ryanistic
 
Posts: 4134
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:57 am
Location: London, UK
PSN ID: ollyp23
Region: EU

Re: Just got U.S

Postby coolcole93 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:28 am

ollyp23 wrote:Better than yours clearly


Ok, Olly "I like to cut myself" P23 :)
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12062
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Re: Just got U.S

Postby ollyp23 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:42 am

coolcole93 wrote:
ollyp23 wrote:Better than yours clearly


Ok, Olly "I like to cut myself" P23 :)

Nice joke you got there...How long you gonna string it out for?
Atomic Man
oneill_clan wrote:The 10 seconds remaining countdown by the crowd....incredible!!!!!
ollyp23
Ryanistic
User avatar
Ryanistic
 
Posts: 4134
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:57 am
Location: London, UK
PSN ID: ollyp23
Region: EU

Re: Just got U.S

Postby coolcole93 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:55 am

ollyp23 wrote:
coolcole93 wrote:
ollyp23 wrote:Better than yours clearly


Ok, Olly "I like to cut myself" P23 :)

Nice joke you got there...How long you gonna string it out for?


Probably a couple of months or so, bro.
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12062
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Re: Just got U.S

Postby ollyp23 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:07 am

coolcole93 wrote:
ollyp23 wrote:
coolcole93 wrote:
Ok, Olly "I like to cut myself" P23 :)

Nice joke you got there...How long you gonna string it out for?


Probably a couple of months or so, bro.

Sometimes, I rank tarant higher than you
Atomic Man
oneill_clan wrote:The 10 seconds remaining countdown by the crowd....incredible!!!!!
ollyp23
Ryanistic
User avatar
Ryanistic
 
Posts: 4134
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:57 am
Location: London, UK
PSN ID: ollyp23
Region: EU

Re: Just got U.S

Postby coolcole93 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:26 am

ollyp23 wrote:Sometimes, I rank tarant higher than you

Image
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12062
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Re: Just got U.S

Postby ollyp23 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:43 am

coolcole93 wrote:
ollyp23 wrote:Sometimes, I rank tarant higher than you

http://incredimazing.com/static/media/2 ... oryBro.jpg

Sad Life Bro.
Atomic Man
oneill_clan wrote:The 10 seconds remaining countdown by the crowd....incredible!!!!!
ollyp23
Ryanistic
User avatar
Ryanistic
 
Posts: 4134
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:57 am
Location: London, UK
PSN ID: ollyp23
Region: EU

Re: Just got U.S

Postby coolcole93 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:46 am

ollyp23 wrote:
coolcole93 wrote:
ollyp23 wrote:Sometimes, I rank tarant higher than you

http://incredimazing.com/static/media/2 ... oryBro.jpg

Sad Life Bro.


Dream comment bro.
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12062
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Re: Just got U.S

Postby ollyp23 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:02 am

coolcole93 wrote:
ollyp23 wrote:Sad Life Bro.


Dream comment bro.

*cba with this*

You win ¬¬
Atomic Man
oneill_clan wrote:The 10 seconds remaining countdown by the crowd....incredible!!!!!
ollyp23
Ryanistic
User avatar
Ryanistic
 
Posts: 4134
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:57 am
Location: London, UK
PSN ID: ollyp23
Region: EU

PreviousNext

Return to North America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests