Phone App

Post your suggestions for improving the game!

Re: Phone App

Postby RAHTRICKRAH on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:38 am

Jerad, in.

Egg, faces.
RAHTRICKRAH
Acrobatic
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: UK
PSN ID: Guess

Re: Phone App

Postby aiden91 on Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:41 am

TruSolja wrote:BINGO. It is in fact easier to develop for Android. It's open source. Apple, however, is very, very, very proprietary.

It won't make up for the -3 reputation I lost for being liking Apple in this thread, but I will upvote you for your helpfulness. :lol:

EDIT: -4. Haters gonna Hate!


you lost rep because you have no idea what you're talking about. ;)

Welcome to the club. :cheesygrin:
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: Phone App

Postby TruSolja on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:19 am

Psyonix-Jerad wrote:We even had a Vita build for a time, but it barely worked at all. UE3 "supports" vita, but the rendering is messed up and we didn't have time to deal with that.


Ahh, a Vita version I would have played to death. I played it on iOS, but I rarely, rarely stick with games on it for whatever reason.

Aiden, I don't care about rep so it's okay. -20 me :)
Image Image Image Image
TruSolja
Moderator
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 1054
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:11 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA
PSN ID: TruSolja
Steam ID: TruSolja
GamerTag: YourHolySavior
Region: US

Re: Phone App

Postby RAHTRICKRAH on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:34 am

Your choice of sig image is questionable...
RAHTRICKRAH
Acrobatic
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: UK
PSN ID: Guess

Re: Phone App

Postby aiden91 on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:12 am

TruSolja wrote:
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:We even had a Vita build for a time, but it barely worked at all. UE3 "supports" vita, but the rendering is messed up and we didn't have time to deal with that.


Ahh, a Vita version I would have played to death. I played it on iOS, but I rarely, rarely stick with games on it for whatever reason.

Aiden, I don't care about rep so it's okay. -20 me :)


I've not touched your rep. you were the one complaining about it, just thought i'd enlighten you.
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: Phone App

Postby TruSolja on Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:24 am

aiden91 wrote:
TruSolja wrote:
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:We even had a Vita build for a time, but it barely worked at all. UE3 "supports" vita, but the rendering is messed up and we didn't have time to deal with that.


Ahh, a Vita version I would have played to death. I played it on iOS, but I rarely, rarely stick with games on it for whatever reason.

Aiden, I don't care about rep so it's okay. -20 me :)


I've not touched your rep. you were the one complaining about it, just thought i'd enlighten you.


Enlighten me? The only thing I've stated incorrectly is I AGREED Arc Squadron came out for the wrong platform first. I didn't even insinuate it. So I failed to look up whether AS came out for Droid/iOS first, and was corrected by someone that worked on the game and has lots of knowledge about it. Wow, I must be stupid :) I don't game on my phone, and the only reason that I played Arc Squadron at all is because developers that I am a fan of created it. I didn't play it for almost a year after it was released and my Droid-having friend (PhillyPhils) told me it was available. I will admit to being very unfamiliar about phone game releases every day of the week. So yes, I see your point in how being unfamiliar with phone apps makes me a dope and COMPLETELY deserves being downvoted several times on a forum! :)

All of my other points in the post and most others are still pretty valid though. So there's that, I guess.
Image Image Image Image
TruSolja
Moderator
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 1054
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:11 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA
PSN ID: TruSolja
Steam ID: TruSolja
GamerTag: YourHolySavior
Region: US

Re: Phone App

Postby aiden91 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:04 am

where are you getting all this stuff i said about you?
I've not said anything bad about you, i just informed you of what usually happens.

Also, if you complain about your rep, it usually goes down.

You've taken up my points all wrong i feel, i wasn't attacking you.
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: Phone App

Postby VirtualTrident on Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:59 am

aiden91 wrote:You've taken up my points all wrong i feel, i wasn't attacking you.


No, Aiden. You were following him.

TruSolja wrote:Aiden, I don't care about rep so it's okay. -20 me

TruSolja wrote:So yes, I see your point in how being unfamiliar with phone apps makes me a dope and COMPLETELY deserves being downvoted several times on a forum! :)

All of my other points in the post and most others are still pretty valid though. So there's that, I guess.


You're pretty much as honest about your feelings as my ex-girlfriend.
Image
Image
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:We will blackmail you with your stupid faces.
VirtualTrident
Moderator
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 2:04 pm
Location: Belgium
Steam ID: I Am A Tree
Region: EU

Re: Phone App

Postby TruSolja on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:34 pm

except I'm much better looking than your ex-girlfriend! j/k

My apologies Aiden, I didn't think you were speaking in general, but talking to me personally. I also apologize for having an iPhone and not playing Arc Squadron until later. I can see that I was tad much on the defensive.

Back on topic (somewhat), I wish Vita sales were a bit more promising so that Arc Squadron would be worth the effort of fixing the rendering/compat bugs that Vita and the engine have. I can't disagree that it's not worth the squeeze.

Even more on topic, if you are using your phone on the forums, make sure you have Zoom OVER 9000!
Image Image Image Image
TruSolja
Moderator
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 1054
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:11 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA
PSN ID: TruSolja
Steam ID: TruSolja
GamerTag: YourHolySavior
Region: US

Re: Phone App

Postby aiden91 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:16 pm

No problem, I'm often misunderstood around here.

The community around here can be real assholes when it comes to rep, but who the fuck cares?
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8669
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: Phone App

Postby Eriquo on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:07 pm

Forum works fine on iPhone. Just buy an iPhone. And don't whine about rep.
Image
sarpbcIScrack wrote:i will be adding lube tonight when i get home around 6pm my time.
Eriquo
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 6735
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:58 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
PSN ID: Vascotto8
Region: NA/EU

Previous

Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests