Demo Or Beta

Post your suggestions for improving the game!

Re: Demo Or Beta

Postby Fenrir12 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:45 am

aiden91 wrote:Just on the freedom of speech thing, in Ireland we actually don't have that in our law, not sure about the England or Scotland or the likes.

thats all i have to say, this has gotten boring.

Freedom of Speech in Ireland
RIP Cattle Bars: 169 Wins, 40 Losses. Top 5 in EU for a very long time.
Fenrir12
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

PSN ID: Fenrir12
Region: EU

Postby Devious-Dolphin on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:42 am

:) You guys are the kind of people that would help me if I were to be attacked in the street, thanks, really appreciate it. But anyways, they are right! I have so much topics. Most of them don't even have a reply cause of their stupidity. I don't mind getting told to not post anymore. I will still post, not because I'm cocky, but because I've learned from my mistake :)
Devious-Dolphin
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

PSN ID: Devious-Dolphin
Region: US

Postby Eriquo on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:17 am

Most of your threads are pretty rough, but this one just had something extra. Didn't you think maybe this suggestion had been brought up before?
sarpbcIScrack wrote:i will be adding lube tonight when i get home around 6pm my time.
Eriquo
???????????
???????????

PSN ID: Vascotto8
Region: NA/EU

Postby aiden91 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:07 am

Fenrir12 wrote:
aiden91 wrote:Just on the freedom of speech thing, in Ireland we actually don't have that in our law, not sure about the England or Scotland or the likes.

Have you read it?
it basically says we have, as long as you don't say anything bad about anyone or refer to anything which may cause offence.

Thanks for trying to prove me wrong by quoting a wikipedia article. very good research.
aiden91
???????????
???????????

Region: EU/US

Postby Fenrir12 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:41 pm

aiden91 wrote:
Fenrir12 wrote:

Have you read it?
it basically says we have, as long as you don't say anything bad about anyone or refer to anything which may cause offence.

Thanks for trying to prove me wrong by quoting a wikipedia article. very good research.

You think I'm going to spend longer than 5 seconds researching anything in order to respond to you?
The fact that I spent that long was only down to the fact that I like law and was curious. It IS in your law, whether or not the interpretations of it over the years have varied, and that isn't what you said originally, so I looked it up.
RIP Cattle Bars: 169 Wins, 40 Losses. Top 5 in EU for a very long time.
Fenrir12
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

PSN ID: Fenrir12

Postby Tommykrem on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:39 am

oneill_clan wrote:thats just like say your friend was repetitively saying/doing something and it was already said or it was already done the more they do it the more your going to get annoyed/fed up of hearing it from them, that is the kind of situation here. Iv saw the topics all before and seeing them all again and again is just unnecessary even where he has said himself he knows they were previously made.

That's like getting annoyed the time the friend actually does something right, was what I was thinking. :)

oneill_clan wrote:I never said to him 'you can't post on these forums' I am not going to stop someone from posting i was advising him quite clearly actually on if he is going to post topics already been brought up then he should go find that topic that is already been created and then post in there.

No, but Aiden did, and that was my whole point to begin with.
Tommykrem
Acrobatic

PSN ID: Tommykrem
Steam ID: SirToby

Postby aiden91 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:33 am

I never told him to not post here, i just told him to stop making topics.

He must have made about 10 in the last week, none of which were remotely interesting or have been discussed before.

Its good to see activity, but coming and seeing things like this or a 3 word story thread just doesn't appear to bring people back.
aiden91
???????????
???????????

Region: EU/US

Postby Tommykrem on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:52 pm

Ah, might have miscommunicated a little with Oneill there. I was thinking about "Posting Topics" as "Posting", when of course that could also mean commenting. My bad :roll:
Tommykrem
Acrobatic

PSN ID: Tommykrem
Steam ID: SirToby

Postby Devious-Dolphin on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:43 pm

Lol, they should lock this topic, lead to no good but arguing :cry:
Devious-Dolphin
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

PSN ID: Devious-Dolphin