SARPBC2 Ideas?

Post your suggestions for improving the game!

Re: SARPBC2 Ideas?

Postby Devious-Dolphin on Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:50 pm

Judging a game even before it comes out... nice :) Whether you like it or not, I am sure you will buy the game. I am sure you will also enjoy it, as playing with your friends and seeing something new looks great. Like the ps3 and ps4. They might be similar, or maybe the ps3 is better, who knows, but because the ps4 is new, you'd , most likely enjoy it more. Maybe that is just me, but that is what I think.
Devious-Dolphin
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

PSN ID: Devious-Dolphin
Region: US

Postby oneill_clan on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:00 pm

Devious-Dolphin wrote:Judging a game even before it comes out... nice :) Whether you like it or not, I am sure you will buy the game. I am sure you will also enjoy it, as playing with your friends and seeing something new looks great. Like the ps3 and ps4. They might be similar, or maybe the ps3 is better, who knows, but because the ps4 is new, you'd , most likely enjoy it more. Maybe that is just me, but that is what I think.

i think i read this correctly. did you just say that ps3 is better than the ps4?
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan
Region: EU

Postby Devious-Dolphin on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:16 pm

oneill_clan wrote:
Devious-Dolphin wrote:Judging a game even before it comes out... nice :) Whether you like it or not, I am sure you will buy the game. I am sure you will also enjoy it, as playing with your friends and seeing something new looks great. Like the ps3 and ps4. They might be similar, or maybe the ps3 is better, who knows, but because the ps4 is new, you'd , most likely enjoy it more. Maybe that is just me, but that is what I think.

i think i read this correctly. did you just say that ps3 is better than the ps4?

In my opinion, no. Some people have said that so far, the ps3 is better. I was just using it as an example.
Devious-Dolphin
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

PSN ID: Devious-Dolphin
Region: US

Postby souss91 on Sat May 31, 2014 7:11 am

an idea for sarpbc 2 is a radar to know where is the ball, partner and ennemy. It will improve the team play.
souss91
Acrobatic

PSN ID: souss91
Region: Thailand

Postby Midremit on Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:09 am

souss91 wrote:an idea for sarpbc 2 is a radar to know where is the ball, partner and ennemy. It will improve the team play.

ugh please no.
it's a bit of a skill to know where your teammate(s) are, don't take it away :|
Midremit
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

PSN ID: midremit
Region: Europe

Postby oneill_clan on Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:17 am

Midremit wrote:
souss91 wrote:an idea for sarpbc 2 is a radar to know where is the ball, partner and ennemy. It will improve the team play.

ugh please no.

Yes totally agree, it increases the depth of learning in the game, adding a radar would only make the game easier & quite honestly less fun
oneill_clan
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

PSN ID: oneill_clan
Steam ID: oneill_clan

Postby VirtualTrident on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:21 am

oneill_clan wrote:
Midremit wrote:

ugh please no.

Yes totally agree, it increases the depth of learning in the game, adding a radar would only make the game easier & quite honestly less fun

^
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:We will blackmail you with your stupid faces.
VirtualTrident

Steam ID: I Am A Tree

Previous

Return to Suggestions