Regarding the banned words system...

Post your suggestions for improving the game!

Regarding the banned words system...

Postby Savaris on Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:27 pm

I like my games like I like my internet: Toxic, full of sass and witty comebacks, and of varying degrees of skill/intelligence.

I know not everyone shares this preference I'm sure there are plenty on both sides of this argument but no one likes bans. Unless you're a cheater, but then you're just asking for it.

So, why not just give the community a choice of whether or not to be toxic? Take a page out of xbox's book. Have a network setting for "Pro" gamers, casuals, and the trash talking psychos I know and love.

I don't want a ****ing safe space. I want an un-safe space. We'd like the choice to play with unfiltered trash talkers or to "play nice" when I'm feeling casual.
Savaris
Supersonic

Region: US

Re: Regarding the banned words system...

Postby TheGucciMane on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:07 pm

Yeah this is completely stupid, a lot of games are starting to ban words and players for using them. It's the internet for christ sake. I log in to be banned for 24 hours, and the ban doesn't even start until I am logged in??? Are you kidding me??
TheGucciMane
Supersonic

Steam ID: Gucci Mane
Region: US

Postby Tentacles on Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:21 am

Here here!
Tentacles
Assault-Craft
Assault-Craft

Steam ID: Tentacles
Region: United States

Postby N7Mith on Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:44 pm

TheGucciMane wrote:Yeah this is completely stupid, a lot of games are starting to ban words and players for using them. It's the internet for christ sake. I log in to be banned for 24 hours, and the ban doesn't even start until I am logged in??? Are you kidding me??

Wouldn't be much of a ban if you didn't check in :roll:
Happy Holidays!
N7Mith
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

PSN ID: N7Mith
GamerTag: Mith0810
Region: EU, USE, ME

Return to Suggestions