keys cooldown and higher values

Post your suggestions for improving the game!

keys cooldown and higher values

Postby Absent-Crisis_89 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:19 am

Hi, Maybe it would be a great update to reduce or stop the cooldown on keys and make higher amounts... and some discount on higher value packages

The trading system is very populair and some items cost a lot of keys also.. sow stopping the cooldown will actually help for psyonix to get more money in the back..

A lot of addicted traders are buying and selling now keys through paypal cuz only for 1 reason = no cooldown + they can make profit if they buy 100+ keys... mostly what stop me for buying some keys is simple the cooldown always... i want some decent stuff but if i need to wait 7 days for a good deal the deal is obviously gone.. sow stop the cooldown, make higher amounts then 20 and maybe gave a discount on higher value packages.. people are more tending to buy more keys and buying back from psynoix then using paypal from strangers

Regards,
Absent-Crisis_89
Supersonic

PSN ID: Absent-Crisis_89
Region: eu server
Switch Friend Code: 0

Re: keys cooldown and higher values

Postby Pinkman on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:09 am

Absolutely agree with this. I've always wondered what the reason was for keys cool down. If somebody knows?
Pinkman
Supersonic

PSN ID: Recks_Creed
Steam ID: DaPinkman
GamerTag: Recks Creed
Region: United States

Re: keys cooldown and higher values

Postby Tentacles on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:22 pm

No arguments here, that shit is annoying. Probably is that long for noobs who want refunds.
Tentacles
Assault-Craft
Assault-Craft

Steam ID: Tentacles
Region: United States

Return to Suggestions