Competitive Season 6 Changes and Season 5 Rewards

Post your suggestions for improving the game!

Re: Competitive Season 6 Changes and Season 5 Rewards

Postby AlexCuse44 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:32 pm

I'm going to use the bronze banner lol
AlexCuse44
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

Steam ID: AlexCuse44
Region: US East

Postby zGreenMachine- on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:11 pm

itwarrior wrote:Is Psyonix ever gonna re-use season rewards like for instance i am a plat player but i want to be able to get the old season rewards will they ever give newer players a chance to get the old season rewards like champion wheels or trail i really want these items but I'm scared that i will never be able to have them also for the autumn update will they take out the thing where i have to win a amount of matches in a rank in order to get that season reward i really hate that if i get up to plat after my 10 conditioning games i still have to win 12 just to get my bronze reward even though i am a plat it makes me feel like me being at that rank is just useless cause I'm still playing for the first reward so if people want to keep there reward when they get to a new rank make it so that you have to win at least one watch to seal your reward

I miss some of the rewards I got on my old PS4 account, it would be nice to have them back on PC ;) but I understand they were rewards for specific seasons and I'd be ok with them not bringing those back. Makes them more special I guess for the people who earned them when they were available, you know?

One thing you can do is to not play in the playlist you're ranked highest in, and use the other playlists to get your rewards meter up.
Mega Help Thread by Petoskey97
GC before S5 ends? it's not happening
zGreenMachine-
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

PSN ID: xGR33NM4CH1N3x
Steam ID: 76561198098758739
Region: US CST

Postby midnightgreen20 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:51 pm

So basically this update brings a whole lotta nothing. Can't say I'm surprised. We'll hear about the next crate update and we are supposed to be so excited over it. I can't expect devs to make any meaningful changes at this point.
midnightgreen20
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

PSN ID: midnightgreen20
Region: United States

Postby zGreenMachine- on Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:24 pm

midnightgreen20 wrote:So basically this update brings a whole lotta nothing. Can't say I'm surprised. We'll hear about the next crate update and we are supposed to be so excited over it. I can't expect devs to make any meaningful changes at this point.

"Competitive Season 6 Changes and Season 5 Rewards"
So we don't know what else is in the autumn update yet. It's been a while since we got a new map and cars so I'm sure they'll announce something like that hopefully.
Mega Help Thread by Petoskey97
GC before S5 ends? it's not happening
zGreenMachine-
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

PSN ID: xGR33NM4CH1N3x
Steam ID: 76561198098758739
Region: US CST

Postby Desirsar on Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:54 am

itwarrior wrote:Is Psyonix ever gonna re-use season rewards

It would certainly save them the work of creating new rewards that people end up not liking...
Desirsar
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

Steam ID: Desirsar
Region: US

Postby Provoxin on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:37 pm

Archerus wrote:
+ lower Banners

Thank god, what would I have done if I couldn't display my bronze banner...

Like seriously guys, what the helk? I normally love what you do but bronze wheels can match cars, silver boosts, platinum trails...why the hell would I ever wear anything but my Diamond banner...oh I know, I'd wear no banner because they're stupid.

Yeah, how DARE they give us MORE OPTIONS!!?!?! OUTRAGEOUS!
Provoxin
Supersonic

Steam ID: Provoxin
Region: US

Previous

Return to Suggestions