SARPBC

Post your suggestions for improving the game!

SARPBC

Postby paschy90 on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:33 pm

Theese things really need to be updated on sarpbc (ps3)

-Bring back the Lobby in Unranked, where you can see who is in your Game before you start it.

-Still having the problem with the flicker in the middle of my screen

-Ranked was dead yes, but team mode wasn't. So please make a update where you could just play as a team. i know many people who quit the game cause of this. Just bring in some kined of rating system that makes sense.

Things that would be nice but dont have to be there:

-New Cars
-Minigames that you play offline should be avaiable online, like 1 player is the catcher and when he touches an other player they are both cathers and it goes so long till all players are catched. (No Hard work to make this real)
-new map with 4 goals or just a new map
-epic map with 11vs11.
paschy90
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

PSN ID: paschy90
Region: Not Specified

Re: SARPBC

Postby digdog22 on Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:30 pm

11v11 sounds insane. It would probably only work if you were limited to playing certain positions somehow.
digdog22 = klipsch_ = viingtdeux
digdog22
Community Helper
Community Helper

PSN ID: digdog22
Steam ID: viingtdeux
Region: US, EU

Postby sfex3best on Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:24 am

What I've noticed from recently playing is that lag has been massively improved on this latest update. It seems to be the way it was pre patch sarpbc like two updates before. Which is perfect for me.

But other things have deproved. The ball flys so much now its unbelievable. Its way too much out of control. It never used to be this crazy. Its like psyonix improve the ball speed by 10 % every update.....

The unrank joining system is absolute useless. Half the time it fails to join someone even through the join a friend way.

And joining a game through the server......wow it could not get worse.
Any game I click on in the server almost never joins. If i host a match it'll take 15-30 mins just for it to appear on the server list.

I understand that psyonix did everything possible to keep the game online so I thank them for that. But I hope they can reduce the speed back to the way it was before and fix the online joining system. Thats honestly all we need.

Patchy has gone a little overboard with some of those things but a team mode is definitely one thing that has to return.

Or

You could also just clean it up a little and pop sarpbc on to the ps4.
sfex3best
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

PSN ID: sfex3champion
Region: EU

Postby Volodesi on Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:50 am

11v11 sounds like a nightmare for lag. Games lags sometimes in a 3v3.. and they're supposed to be bringing back 4v4 eventually.

1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 seem like sweet spots to me. Anything higher is just chaos.
Issues with Rocket League? Look HERE first! Game not starting? Look HERE! Connection Troubleshooting? Look HERE!
Forum Icon Legend

Friends don't let friends drive Mercs.
Volodesi

PSN ID: JoshM248
Steam ID: Volodesi
Region: US:Mid-West

Return to Suggestions